The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Gotta catch em all

Gary-Oak posted: »

whisper He's a phantom Yo Danny Fenton he was just 14 when his parents built a very strange machine It was designed to view a world

• Don't you want to keep both of those things? It may seem like you have nothing left, but that's only because you're at a point in your life where you have to struggle a little before attaining some happiness again. Picture this, some steps in front of you, you're at the bottom right now, and you need to reach the top. Take it one step at a time, no matter what tries to bring you down, or if there's something in the way, keep moving up and pushing those obstacles out of the way until you reach the very top. Keep thinking about getting there, and focus on that. If you have bad thoughts, then it'll eat at you until you can't take it anymore.

You'll get there, you just have to keep pushing, don't give up until you reach the top.

The only things I have left to lose is my life and my freedom.

• edited November 2014

If you're also going through drug/alcohol related issues on top of everything else I can't really equate my struggles to yours entirely, but if you need someone to talk to I'm here for ya (though I don't really know you too well). This whole forum is, really. We care, and I really hope you can pull through this.

When I go through these times I just try to remember the fact that I'm young, and there is so much more possibility. There are people that care about me, even if I believe that number to be very small. While you and I may not have much right now, its best to find joy in the little things. Our time will come, and we will never take it for granted.

Thanks bro, but I'm getting sick of fighting through this. It's been 4 years of this shit and I don't see myself getting better anytime soon.

• What the fuck happened these last few days lol

• edited November 2014

AWESOMEO posted: »

To find someone who makes you forget about all your trouble, someone you can love. And if you believe in God, there are other reasons.

• Me too :(

Saltlick123 posted: »

Again, You can check his profile for why, it's something personal, I'm gonna miss him

• Aight thanks man. At least I'm not the only one going through this.

Belan posted: »

If you're also going through drug/alcohol related issues on top of everything else I can't really equate my struggles to yours entirely, but

• Stuff Lori, thangs.

What the fuck happened these last few days lol

• I've lost my fucking mind!

It happens all the time!

• Alt text

Last night was insane XD

What the fuck happened these last few days lol

• Alt text

Rachel and Rachelle come back now it's not funny anymore :'(

• edited November 2014

Okay guys, my 1st ever Fan Fic, Dark Angels needs more characters so I can start writing so please submit one!!!!!! http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86248/dark-angels-fan-fic-character-submission-please-submit-a-character-so-i-can-start-writing

• Yep. Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Last night was insane XD

• Em ur mum

ComingSoon posted: »

Hmmm Who the fuck're yu

• What the hell happened last night? Why are they banned? I always miss everything...

Rachel and Rachelle come back now it's not funny anymore

• Last night was crazy, Today this is the Hangover

What the hell happened last night? Why are they banned? I always miss everything...

• I promise you that you will find someone, you're still young, some people happen to meet that person sooner an some later, it will be worth living I assure you.

You shouldn't lose faith, if you lost your faith, you can't say it was actual faith, you should ask God for guidance, that's my advice.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited November 2014

We're here for you, I would go so far to sending you money if that's what you needed. Take back the passion to live, vanish the sorrow.

Aight thanks man. At least I'm not the only one going through this.

• What happened? xD

Last night was insane XD

• I don't think they did anything bad, but let's not talk about it.

What the hell happened last night? Why are they banned? I always miss everything...

• Whoa. This place just got a whole lot weirder.

• edited November 2014

Alt text

I was debating about seeing my friends since I don't trust facebook so I came here to think but uh.... now I'm even more confused. ¯(°_o)/¯

• I'm confused on what is going on...

I was debating about seeing my friends since I don't trust facebook so I came here to think but uh.... now I'm even more confused. ¯(°_o)/¯

• I kinda don 't since the last time is snowed here was like 6 years ago. The only thing that sticks around is the cold and the winds.

Well consider yourself lucky.

• You mom when I came around.

JonGon posted: »

I know who else said that last night.

• I was 18. xD

Saltlick123 posted: »

Poor Kid.

• edited November 2014

Dear lounge people,

clears throat

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

Sinserely, Konni

• edited November 2014

I was gone for one night and suddenly

Alt text

I'm confused on what is going on...

• Alt text

Your guess is as good as mine.

blueneon posted: »

Dear lounge people, clears throat WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?! Sinserely, Konni

• Great. -_-

Your guess is as good as mine.

• But Ana we're both shorrrrrrrrrrrrrt [rolling the r B^)] ;-;

• Why so serious?

• Alt text

• Brent is Jesus.

That's my guess.

blueneon posted: »

Dear lounge people, clears throat WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?! Sinserely, Konni

• Yesterday I had to go help my uncle building a shed. He's got most of it done already but he need help. My brother's arm was crap cuz of knots in it so he couldn't do much so I did most of the helping. We had to go up the ladder and put up two boards(first we needed to measure) on the roof and nailing it down(took 2 hours strangely). Then we had to move a bunch of his junk to the truck (and it was A LOT). And we had to rake up the leaves that was all over the yard and it the shed. I tell ya, after we finished-- my 2 fingers on my right hand, neck, back, right shoulder, ribs(still hurts this morning), and feet were completely sore. But I was more tired than anything. I never was one for physical stuff. I'm more brains than brawn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.