Dragon Age Fan Thread

Comments

• And, they're working on it.

Lingvort posted: »

I won't be glad until the game gets at least somewhat fixed. So far, it's barely fixed.

• I'm no longer so sure about that.

And, they're working on it.

• They're literally working on a hotfix right now.

I'm no longer so sure about that.

• As have I at High/Ultra settings. There's the occasional frame rate dip but nothing jarring.

Plenty of people have had no problems at all.

I run it on high with no problems at all.

• Well, I'll be waiting for it, then.

They're literally working on a hotfix right now.

• I play on a laptop due to space restraints, so I haven't even tested it on Ultra, because it does run pretty hot.

As have I at High/Ultra settings. There's the occasional frame rate dip but nothing jarring. Plenty of people have had no problems at all.

• edited December 2014

My Top Five.

1. Cole. A spirit, who helps others.
    2. Varric. A story teller with a awesome crossbow.
    3. Cassandra Pentaghast. A Seeker.
    4. Iron Bull. Charming, and quite funny.
    5. And finally, Blackwall.
  • edited December 2014

Just a quick bump, nobody has posted here in almost 4 days.

• Did your game get patched i know you were having some issues, and i can relate.

Just a quick bump, nobody has posted here in almost 4 days.

• Not much, although some of the issues were fixed, at least partially. No flashy hair on lower settings, and cutscenes and the game in general now stutters less. Still a long way to go, but, it's something.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Did your game get patched i know you were having some issues, and i can relate.

• My Qunari one too. So far.

Basically sums up my Dalish playthrough. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJu37hAmL7c

• I'm still stuck in my first playthrough Dx

• At least its not Rome 2 bad, that game took a year and a half to fix. I feel like the main story was a little short.

Not much, although some of the issues were fixed, at least partially. No flashy hair on lower settings, and cutscenes and the game in general now stutters less. Still a long way to go, but, it's something.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited December 2014

mine too, next time I'm going to play evil mage guy.

This might be a dumb question, but is there a way to judge your "relationship" status with people, like i know in the first game there was a slider bar, and i forget what they did in the second game.

Another question, you know when they start showing little scenes about certain characters, Vivanne really? i thought the choices were Lillyanna or Cassandra. That kind of hit me from left field.

Pipas posted: »

My Qunari one too. So far.

• edited December 2014

I still haven't shown my original inquisitior, but what do you guys think of my Daenerys Targaryen I made using the Internet.

http://www.imgur.com/ByeFmTR

• Me too. XD

I'm still stuck in my first playthrough Dx

• Alt text

So after having played the game for the first time in a month almost, I finally got around to posting a picture of my Inquisitor. Her name is Senna, I decided to give her white hair and purple eyes despite them looking red in the picture! At first I really didn't like her appearance, but now I think she's the prettiest DA Character I've ever made!

What do you guys think?

• No, but you can tell if they liek you or not from the tone of their greeting to you when they you enter a conversation with them.

And yes, Vivienne is a possible candidate for being Divine Victoria. Is there a question in there somewhere? :P

Also it's Leliana, not Lillyanna :P

• Vivienne is a possible candidate for being Divine Victoria. Is there a question in there somewhere?

Really? I had no idea. idea she was a candidate. How is that chosen do you know? That completely hit me from left field, i thought it was supposed to be Cassandra and Leliana, were the candidates for the job.

Flog61 posted: »

No, but you can tell if they liek you or not from the tone of their greeting to you when they you enter a conversation with them. And yes

• Bump. So who all is still playing show of hands? I'm over 300 hours in still exploring everything I still have to explore the Hissing wastes and continue the story missions. I don't get how everyone could be done already. Then again I explore every little corner I can lol.

• I just got the game but I need my damn internet to work so I can connect to the EA Servers and Keep so I can import my game.

Wish me luck

• Good luck.

You'll need it.

I just got the game but I need my damn internet to work so I can connect to the EA Servers and Keep so I can import my game. Wish me luck

• Still playing too, but mainly because I didn't really have time until the Christmas break started, heh.

I think I have around 70 hours played now, just finished the Ball quest. I guess I still have long way to go. :-D

Bump. So who all is still playing show of hands? I'm over 300 hours in still exploring everything I still have to explore the Hissing wastes

• Meanwhile I'm not sure how anyone can squeeze 300 hours out of it. I was basically done everything at ~80 hours. :S

Bump. So who all is still playing show of hands? I'm over 300 hours in still exploring everything I still have to explore the Hissing wastes

• Really? I kid you not I'm over 300 hours in. Then again I explore every little corner

Meanwhile I'm not sure how anyone can squeeze 300 hours out of it. I was basically done everything at ~80 hours. :S

• Is it weird that I gave my Qunari the British voice?

• Nah, my Qunari has a British voice too. I think deeper voice suits him more.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Is it weird that I gave my Qunari the British voice?

• Anyone else still waiting for a Mabari DLC?

• Yep, it feels weird not having a Mabari this time.

Alt text

TheFurryOne posted: »

Anyone else still waiting for a Mabari DLC?

• I know the game just came out a month ago, but has there been any single player dlc announced yet?

• Can't wait for PS4 PSN to come online...This has been a long wait and I'm losing patience.

• Is psn still down? Xbox live came back online yesterday. :P

Can't wait for PS4 PSN to come online...This has been a long wait and I'm losing patience.

• There's been some rumors of a DLC about the calling.

I know the game just came out a month ago, but has there been any single player dlc announced yet?

• PS4 is still down.

Is psn still down? Xbox live came back online yesterday. :P

• REALLY weird.

Yep, it feels weird not having a Mabari this time.

• It would be awesome if we see our warden again. Not sure how they would pull it off. Unless we actually take control of the warden in the dlc.

Gary-Oak posted: »

There's been some rumors of a DLC about the calling.

• And Sandal. Where's Sandal? :(

REALLY weird.

• That's true. I miss Sandal

And Sandal. Where's Sandal?

• Yeah, Bodahn even mentioned at the end of DA2 that they're going to Orlais, so I was expecting to see them somewhere in Val Royeaux or... I dunno.

BTW, did you know that Sandal predicted the plot of DA:I?

Sandal's prophecy

That's true. I miss Sandal

Sign in to comment in this discussion.