Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• R.i.P. Big Troy

fennekii posted: »

I... ship Troy and Jane a bit. Oops.

• The way you drew Jane reminds me of Attack on Titan for some reason.

• edited January 2015

Alt text
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecUlQ3OInoM&list=UURnFWwmYZ8nbROijDnC-nLQ

"You know what it feels like to get beaten almost to death? Peaceful. It feels peaceful. It was like I was floating away, watching the whole thing happen to me. And then I woke up again, and nothin's changed...
    I`m still taking a beaten. EVERY DAY. NO PEACE. NO REST." ©

So, also you can say anything right here:

http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/I-m-still-taking-a-beaten-EVERY-DAY-507208384

• @bembiann

Ты теперь мой герой)) Такое любо и на аватар поставить.

bembiann posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecUlQ3OInoM&list=UURnFWwmYZ8nbROijDnC-nLQ "You know what it feels like to get beaten almost to death?

• edited January 2015

Плюс 1, это самый божественный арт, с тех пор, как ты нарисовала их с Клем. Впрочем, я не могу выбрать ))) Как же он прекрасен)))

• Alt text

bembiann posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecUlQ3OInoM&list=UURnFWwmYZ8nbROijDnC-nLQ "You know what it feels like to get beaten almost to death?

• @bembiann

Oh wow T.T that Kenny picture is beautiful!

• Magnificent!!! Is it when he's in front of Wellington? :D

Lilacsbloom posted: »

@bembiann Oh wow T.T that Kenny picture is beautiful!

• Here is a generic Clem standing pic

Alt text

Ok. Now for this one. This was inspired from a Season 3 idea @wrestlingdead12 had that I put a twist on. You can read it here. Our conversation starts about half way down the page. Essentially, it about Clem running into a group of boy scouts and girl scouts on an orchard (read the thread to see where I was going with this). After you do read it, I think this little pic I did will make more sense.

Alt text

• So... i'm working on the FOTD drawing for Juicy... and yeah... just a sketch (of course), but i'm working on it. It probably won't look exactly like me, probably a prettier version of me, but yeah, just hoping for it to resemble me slightly...

Alt text

• Clem_TWDGClem_TWDG Banned
    edited January 2015

Juice_Box Are you finally back on the forum for good? Please. You come back, I come back ^-^

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

So... i'm working on the FOTD drawing for Juicy... and yeah... just a sketch (of course), but i'm working on it. It probably won't look exactly like me, probably a prettier version of me, but yeah, just hoping for it to resemble me slightly...

• edited January 2015

Alt text

If you couldn't tell, i've lost all reason to be relevant on youtube and on here. I would make videos again, but they'd just suck.

Clem_TWDG posted: »

Juice_Box Are you finally back on the forum for good? Please. You come back, I come back ^-^

• I like your drawings a lot. While not too detailed, you always put concepts and back story's that make them really cool.

eRock92 posted: »

Here is a generic Clem standing pic Ok. Now for this one. This was inspired from a Season 3 idea @wrestlingdead12 had that I put a

• edited January 2015

Juice_Box

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

So... i'm working on the FOTD drawing for Juicy... and yeah... just a sketch (of course), but i'm working on it. It probably won't look exactly like me, probably a prettier version of me, but yeah, just hoping for it to resemble me slightly...

• Question for the forum artist here:

I want to learn how to make bodies at least somewhat proportional. What are some good resources I can use or some good advice I can utilize to at least practice? I know "Google is your friend," but with all those different sites, I don't want to end up using something that ends up no helping me. So yeah, what is some advice or resources that I can use to learn how to make semi-proportional bodies? Thanks for any input guys!

• Use shit loads of reference. Eventually you will build a visual library and will need reference less. Even the pros use reference so don't feel like a cheater.

Question for the forum artist here: I want to learn how to make bodies at least somewhat proportional. What are some good resources I ca

• Thanks @JonGon. Google Images it is!

• Another Ellie and Clementine

Alt text

Link

• That's somewhat how I Imagined them to look like. Also how old do you think Clem is going to be in season 3. I believe she is going to be 14 because in the start of the outbreak Carl was 7 and Clem was 8, making her a year older than Carl. At this point in the comics, Clementine should be fourteen.

Here is a generic Clem standing pic Ok. Now for this one. This was inspired from a Season 3 idea @wrestlingdead12 had that I put a

• edited January 2015

My images won't work...

• edited January 2015

@wrestlingdead12 I'm putting Clem at no more the 12 years old in Season 3. I only say this because during (if I'm correct) the last "Playing Dead" episode, Kirkman stated that something about how he has had to keep an eye on the TellTale series since the time skip in episode one brought it closer to where the comics are at. I would say that Kirkman will tell TellTale that they can't get no more that 2 years behind the comics to prevent any canon from being broken.

• edited January 2015

Kickass! You should send me a digital scan of the picture so I can make a shirt of it. My email is Mod Edit: Removed Email

• [removed]

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@wrestlingdead12 I removed your email as some spam bots can read email addresses and might send you spam or you might get other unsolicited emails.

If you want to discuss something in private please use the "Private Discussion" feature by clicking on someones profile and clicking the "Private Discussion" button.

Kickass! You should send me a digital scan of the picture so I can make a shirt of it. My email is Mod Edit: Removed Email

• HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Clementine looks really awesome!! and its so sweet c: ellie has big fucking feet though...but over all it is awesome!!!

can more artist that love both game make more amazing art like that please???!!!??:,)

Another Ellie and Clementine Link

• im not the best of artists but i might give it a go

jamex1223 posted: »

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! Clementine looks really awesome!! and its so sweet c: ellie has big fucking feet though...but over all it is awesome!!! can more artist that love both game make more amazing art like that please???!!!??:,)

• yeaaaaah!

Lehfeels posted: »

im not the best of artists but i might give it a go

• Ryon and Clem height comparison.

Alt text

• ehhhh looks like troy had a period since jane shot his dick xD

• and clementine season 2 with ryon height comparation?

Ryon and Clem height comparison.

• @Kurusu This would be a perfect Clem for Season 3, especially with the visible scars.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• Now that's fucking awesome

Kurusu posted: »

deviantART

• edited February 2015
  • THAT... IS... FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIKIPOVEDA posted: »

http://leadergamer.com.tr/img/haber-foto/the_walking_dead_fanart_by_nikita_drizhenko-d72280v.jpg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.