The walking dead roleplay

Comments

• You looked at the guy that was in there with you earlier. He looked so worried, so sorry. Kinda felt bad for him. Reverse was just standing there, looking around. First time that she actually looked scared.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hope "95" "100" "125" I felt so sorry for her. She did'nt deserve this.

• Ethin

After having chased those three guys for three hours, nobody had noticed anything odd about you, stupid fucknuts!

They entered a building with words written on it, "Auction Hall"

You sighed.

Gus: DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

You listened to the door a little, they we're saying numbers.

???: 95

???: 100

???: 125

You kicked down the door.

Ethan: 150.

You then saw someone you hadn't seen in a long while, Konni!

She was tied and the people around her were... betting?!

You quickly started firing at the people, three of them fell to the ground, no four, five!

Gus: Good boy, Ethin, good boy.

blueneon posted: »

You looked at the guy that was in there with you earlier. He looked so worried, so sorry. Kinda felt bad for him. Reverse was just standing there, looking around. First time that she actually looked scared.

• edited January 2015

Chasley

That idiot was not running my plans. I tried to shoot him in the head. It missed. Hit him in the chest He fell unconcious. I went towands him. Still alive lucky fuck. Not for long. I grabbed my hidden knife and tried to stab him.

"NO" a man yelled next to me.

"And why the fuck not. He escaped from your fancy prison we can't keep im there might as well kill him."

"We can throw him in the hole" said Devern

"The hole.....i thought it was just a mith. You mean that there is an actuall prison built for just one man" said Gringrov.

"Yes well keep a whole army guarding him.....he wont escape now."

Everyone looked at me.

"Fucking fine"

I let him go. About 30 men carrying guns left all ready to shoot him. Lucky fuck. He killed guards and he walks. Town guards yes but still. The girl tried to escape but the others made sure she did'nt.

"Well in light of recen occurences the winner is the last bidder wich was......Gringrov"

I went beserk.

"FUCKING FUCK THAT GIRL IS MINE" the others pushed me out as they dragged the girl out. FUCK.

Ethin After having chased those three guys for three hours, nobody had noticed anything odd about you, stupid fucknuts! They entered a

supersagig posted: »

@Lord_EAA

• edited January 2015

If you haven't guessed by that part i posted i have plans for Konni. Their kinda REALLY .......bad to not say something worse and i would please ask you not to intervene for now or ill have to horribly mutilate Ethan ( yes the plans for Konni i have are so good i would mutilate ETHAN).

Ethin After having chased those three guys for three hours, nobody had noticed anything odd about you, stupid fucknuts! They entered a

• edited January 2015

Mallory

Here we go. I punched him he fell down. Easy. But then he suddenly stood up. Wtf. No matter i was getting him.

supersagig posted: »

"Okay......."-I said while walking towards her.

• Can I still join?

• Yep but don't interfere with the big plots for the moment please.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Can I still join?

• ok

Yep but don't interfere with the big plots for the moment please.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

Ethan

You woke up as you were being dragged along the road by an army.

They were many, but you still attacked them.

Before you knew of it a bullet was in your neck and others hit your back.

You stared up at them as you died.

OFC: rip ethin... I killed him because I feel that we've lost the roleplay aspect and it's more or less just Lord's story. I might come back if this becomes an actual roleplay again. At least you got Kethan, Killed x Ethan. :P

Fare thee well.

• ......... don't do this....i take it back dude i take it back i just....i just wanted Konnie to have an awesome arc you were going to have one too please don't do this gustav :'(

Ethan You woke up as you were being dragged along the road by an army. They were many, but you still attacked them. Before you knew

• Ethan You woke up as you were being dragged along the road by an army. They were many, but you still attacked them. Before you knew

• ILL DO ANYTHING IM SERIOUS.PLEASE MAN PLEASE

@Lord_EAA

• It's not about the arcs, it's more or less that you take control over what happens to which characters, but that takes away the roleplay, a roleplay is meant for that the creator of the character controls what happens to them...

And as I have full right and authority over Ethan he is D-E-A-D.

......... don't do this....i take it back dude i take it back i just....i just wanted Konnie to have an awesome arc you were going to have one too please don't do this gustav

• Plese ill give up ill let you escape and kill anyone please just don't do this :(

It's not about the arcs, it's more or less that you take control over what happens to which characters, but that takes away the roleplay, a

• I don't want to escape nor kill anyone.

I planned on killing Ethan for a long while.

Plese ill give up ill let you escape and kill anyone please just don't do this

• IM SERIOUS ILL LET YOU DO ANYTHING. i never wanted to take control i just wanted to have fun with you guys :(

It's not about the arcs, it's more or less that you take control over what happens to which characters, but that takes away the roleplay, a

• WHY?

I don't want to escape nor kill anyone. I planned on killing Ethan for a long while.

• You guys can keep going, but I'm out for now.

IM SERIOUS ILL LET YOU DO ANYTHING. i never wanted to take control i just wanted to have fun with you guys

• I didn't like Ethan's character.

Anyway, I have to go.

Alt text

WHY?

• Dude cmon im sorry please :(

You guys can keep going, but I'm out for now.

• No please no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(WHY YOU DO THIS)

I didn't like Ethan's character. Anyway, I have to go.

• edited January 2015

Guys well unless you havent read the gustav left. Apparently i tooktook control of the rp :(. I never saw it like that i just wanted to have fun with you all :(. I you feel that way too then reallly sorry and ill do ANYTHING to make it up ANYTHING.

• I'm not telling you to stop what you're doing, but this arc and the funland arc are highly unrealistic because it's a ZA.

No please no NOOOOOOOOOOOOO (WHY YOU DO THIS)

• I did this entire arc for Ethan and Konni. Whats the point of an rp if you can't have fun? i just wanted you guys to enjoy this. And youre saying a kingdom in the za with people wearing armor is unrealistic.......read the comics.

I'm not telling you to stop what you're doing, but this arc and the funland arc are highly unrealistic because it's a ZA.

• My dear, I have read the comics, and it's still highly unrealistic.

I did this entire arc for Ethan and Konni. Whats the point of an rp if you can't have fun? i just wanted you guys to enjoy this. And youre saying a kingdom in the za with people wearing armor is unrealistic.......read the comics.

• i just wanted to have fun with you guys.......why did'nt you say anything.......i feel bad now......

My dear, I have read the comics, and it's still highly unrealistic.

• You have no reason to feel bad, and you guys can still have fun, after all it's only me.

i just wanted to have fun with you guys.......why did'nt you say anything.......i feel bad now......

• but i feel like you ñeft because of me and my stupid story........i just wanted to have fun with some really cool friends but according to you i took over and no one is enjoying it.......so yeah i feel terrible.

You have no reason to feel bad, and you guys can still have fun, after all it's only me.

• I never said that the rest didn't enjoy it, nor did I state that I enjoy it, you could surely write a fanfic, but this is a roleplay, so that's why I don't enjoy it much.

but i feel like you ñeft because of me and my stupid story........i just wanted to have fun with some really cool friends but according to you i took over and no one is enjoying it.......so yeah i feel terrible.

• Soorry im too terrified no one would like my stories. But whats is it you WANT please ill do it.

I never said that the rest didn't enjoy it, nor did I state that I enjoy it, you could surely write a fanfic, but this is a roleplay, so that's why I don't enjoy it much.

• You should write a fanfic, it isn't up to me tho.

and Ethan remains dead.

Soorry im too terrified no one would like my stories. But whats is it you WANT please ill do it.

• Ok so then you did'nt enjoy my stuff. And its been so bad that you wont even comeback when i tell you wont restrain you anymore....im really sorry gustav :(

You should write a fanfic, it isn't up to me tho. and Ethan remains dead.

• Like I told you, don't be sorry, and I did enjoy your stuff, for a while, the Funland arc was good buy highly unrealistic, but this one is more realistic but not that good in my opinion.

Ok so then you did'nt enjoy my stuff. And its been so bad that you wont even comeback when i tell you wont restrain you anymore....im really sorry gustav

• Because this entire thing has been build up. Yep i addmit it things don't really get interasting till the jester arrives and....well youll have to read.

Like I told you, don't be sorry, and I did enjoy your stuff, for a while, the Funland arc was good buy highly unrealistic, but this one is more realistic but not that good in my opinion.

• I won't read it tho.

Ethan is dead and so is my part in this.

Because this entire thing has been build up. Yep i addmit it things don't really get interasting till the jester arrives and....well youll have to read.

• I didn't really like Ethan because he's too similar to Gared, and I didn't even plan on keeping Ethan around to this arc, I wanted him to die in the Funland Arc.

Because this entire thing has been build up. Yep i addmit it things don't really get interasting till the jester arrives and....well youll have to read.

• soo you are just gonna leave? thanks thaks gustav you make me feel terrible and youre just gonna leave.........fine then just go man. Im not gonna force you to stay. I just felt bad it was kinda my fault. But im not fighting you (i hate fighting with friends, mostly since i end horribly regretting it). So go man well see each other on other threads and i hope you'll forgive me for getting you're enjoyment dried.

I won't read it tho. Ethan is dead and so is my part in this.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

Eh, I COULD make a new character, but I dunno.

but then pls no shipping becuz i honestly find it extremely annoying

soo you are just gonna leave? thanks thaks gustav you make me feel terrible and youre just gonna leave.........fine then just go man. Im not

• Okay then why did you say it was my fault?

I didn't really like Ethan because he's too similar to Gared, and I didn't even plan on keeping Ethan around to this arc, I wanted him to die in the Funland Arc.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.