Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• edited March 2015

[Go to Dean for help.] Awesome Chapter!!!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Act 1: Gateway Dream - Chapter 2: A Peaceful House - Part 2. Jerry Stewart - Harvest Hills, San Antonio. Jerry didn’t need to think lo

• Let me say once again, you did make a mistake choosing to not teach Stan to shoot, but I didn't say when you'd the consequences. >:3

This chapter will be focusing on developing characters, sorry if it's a little slow, but it'll pick up speed near the end of this chapter. I would like to hear what y'all think is going to happen, plot-wise and character-wise. but to make it a little easier for me to hear your opinions on some topic I'm gonna provide a list for you to answer if you want to. You by no means have to answer these questions.

Who is your favorite character so far?

Who is your least favorite character so far?

Who's character development are you most interested in?

Who do you think will die first?

Where do you think the plot is going?

What do you think chapter 3 will be focusing on?

Who do you think could leave or be exiled from the group?

What's a location you would like to see?

Who do you want to die first?

What's a theme you would like to see?

Those are the questions I would love to be answered. I don't know why, but the fact that they all start with "W" is fucking for my mind. o.o

• Some people just what to watch the world burn

supersagig posted: »

[Go to Dean for help.] Awesome Chapter!!!

• Yeah, hopefully he keep himself sane, maybe Anthony can help if he seeks his help.

Thank you!

ComingSoon posted: »

[Go to Dean for help.] Great part! Poor Jerry. Hope he can overcome this bout of sanity.

• [Dont do anything]

Act 1: Gateway Dream - Chapter 2: A Peaceful House - Part 2. Jerry Stewart - Harvest Hills, San Antonio. Jerry didn’t need to think lo

• Who is your favorite character so far?

I like all the characters honestly :c

I love them all!

I'm interested in Stan

Stan.

Downhill. D:

Hopefully Elias's glorious hai- I'm kidding, probably about leaving Harvest Hills because theres nothing left in it? Idk. ;-;

;-; someone is going to be exiled? y you do this? ;-;

I want to see the airport for some odd reason

A walker

Everyone sitting around a campfire talking about funny stories

Let me say once again, you did make a mistake choosing to not teach Stan to shoot, but I didn't say when you'd the consequences. >:3 T

• SO MANY QUESTIONS WOT

They're all interesting...I can't choose D:

Who's character development are you most interested in?/Who is your favorite character so far?

I really am interested in Jerry's character and development, it's a normal guy in some trouble because he did something bad...and now he's losing it a little bit. Interested to see where it will go.

Well, maybe another location will be introduced >:3

If Jerry does something that puts people in danger again, he may be forced to leave.

Something like a travelling caravan...a group that never stays in one place, but always manages to stay alive in good spirits. Idk :P

It's up to you >:D

Hopelessness. Not everything goes the way you want it to.

Let me say once again, you did make a mistake choosing to not teach Stan to shoot, but I didn't say when you'd the consequences. >:3 T

• Who is your favorite character so far? Stan

Who is your least favorite character so far? Jerry. Hopefully Clarice can fix that ;P

Who's character development are you most interested in? Everyone

Who do you think will die first? Ashley or Atlanta or Dan or Stan.

Where do you think the plot is going? Somewhere, Outside of Harvest Hills

What do you think chapter 3 will be focusing on? The walkers breaking into the community

Who do you think could leave or be exiled from the group? Jerry , duh

What's a location you would like to see? The rest of My Anns Hills

Who do you want to die first? Jerry.

What's a theme you would like to see? Clarice XD. Seriously , the group starving or battles between two groups and both of them are good

• The hell is wrong with everyone choosing the last option? Y'all want them walkers to get in?

[Go to Dean for help.]

Getting everyone might take too long, doing it herself could lead to her death and not doing anything is very likely something very, very bad.

• Some people just want to watch the world burn...

Hm... Good thinking Liquid. :D

The hell is wrong with everyone choosing the last option? Y'all want them walkers to get in? [Go to Dean for help.] Getting everyone m

• I wanted to say to everyone answering the question... Thank you! I'm taking note of your answers and will be remember them... >:3

• Who is your favorite character so far?

Oh so many... Stan, Josie, Dean, Atlanta, they're all awesome

Jerry by far. An asshole and a selfish coward with little to no redeeming qualities, who is also a danger to everyone around him. He just pisses me off with every selfish action he makes.

I could see Stan having a pretty interesting development

Sadly, not Jerry. I could totally see Dean or Anthony or Josie getting killed. God, hopefully not Josie...

It's not going to be any brighter. It'll probably get worse and I can totally see the community fall pretty soon

Death. I can see so much death. And walkers getting into the community after Josie did nothing for some odd reason.

Hopefully Jerry after the rest finally realized that he is a selfish waste of space with anger issues

I was always fond of malls in a zombie apocalypse, for some odd reason

Take a lucky guess ;) Little hint: It starts with Jer and ends with ry. By the way, if you put these two syllables together, the word douchebag magically appears.

Hope... I always like it when things get brighter before they get inevitably worse again.

• woo

I wanted to say to everyone answering the question... Thank you! I'm taking note of your answers and will be remember them... >:3

• Woop, woop, woop!

B3

B;3

B3

woo

• malls

Your wish wasdone before you even wanted it

Who is your favorite character so far? Oh so many... Stan, Josie, Dean, Atlanta, they're all awesome Who is your least favorite charac

• [Go to Dean for help]

As for your questions:

Who is your favorite character so far?

Atlanta maybe. Not sure yet

No one really but Jerry could either be one of my favorite of my least favorite.. I do tend to like the anti heroes so I don't know

Stan or Ashley

Don't know but it's a matter of time before shit hits the fan

New characters and rival groups

Maybe Jerry? but he'll form his own badass group

More of San Antonio and the suburbs also

Honestly no one but this is TWD so the better person you are the sooner you go

Emphasis on the interactions between the characters

• [Get everyone she can]

Great chapter!!

• [Don’t do anything.]

It'll be fineeeee.

As for the questions:

Who is your favorite character so far? Jerry. The true hero of the story.

Who is your least favorite character so far? Anthony. He hurt Jerry.

Who's character development ar ehough most interested in? Jerry. There's so many things you can do to him.

Who do you think will die first? Stan. I will not miss you.

Where do you think the plot is going? Somewhere interesting.

What do you think chapter 3 will be focused on? Newcomers to the group.

Who you think could leave or exiled from the group? Sadly, Jerry. People just don't understand him.

What's a location you would like to see? The city of De-Troit.

Who do you want to die first? Anyone who's name isn't Jerry.

Whats a theme you want to see? War.

• I want to keep you all updated on the story, so, I'm going leave the voting open until sometime tonight, then I will began working on the next part and it will be posted sometime tomorrow.

Oh, and tease something in this chapter.

Alt text

Hehehe >:3

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

I’ve got damn bee hive under my house and I was waiting for the guy to come to take care of it. Now we’re fucked,

NOT JERRY!!!!!

I want to keep you all updated on the story, so, I'm going leave the voting open until sometime tonight, then I will began working on the ne

• I'm sure Jerry will be fine, he'll lock his doors and put on some Billy Joel and he'll be fine.

I’ve got damn bee hive under my house and I was waiting for the guy to come to take care of it. Now we’re fucked, NOT JERRY!!!!!

• edited March 2015

[Go to Dean for help]

I'm not late this time. It's a miracle

• [Go to Dean for help.]

Dean can save us all, I know it.

• So that foreshadows ZomBees? Or will Nic Cage die in the next part? God, I'm so confused now...

I want to keep you all updated on the story, so, I'm going leave the voting open until sometime tonight, then I will began working on the ne

• You will know soon enough...

So that foreshadows ZomBees? Or will Nic Cage die in the next part? God, I'm so confused now...

• Oh I forgot to answer the questions hello

Who is your favorite character so far? Dean, my boy. (pls don't hurt him now that I've said that. He isn't even my character)

Who is your least favorite character so far? Jerry

Who's character development are you most interested in? Dan

Who do you think will die first? Atlanta

Where do you think the plot is going? People might get feely and sad and then they'll be on top of the world and then there might be a fight for power.

What do you think chapter 3 will be focusing on? Judging by the title, ahhhh things are going to be very bad. I'm feeling a new group vs the original group

Who do you think could leave or be exiled from the group? I think if Jerry continues the way he is, he would be kicked. He might see the error in his ways and just leave by his own will.

What's a location you would like to see? An army base 11/10

Who do you want to die first? Jerry. I might seem like I hate him but it's because I do

What's a theme you would like to see? Failure among the group

• Soon enough will never truly be soon enough...

You will know soon enough...

• edited March 2015

Today is when the next part will come out. Hopefully, then... You'll know what I mean...

Soon enough will never truly be soon enough...

• Voting closed!

(!) Josie will go to Dean for help first.

I've been working on the part and it will most likely come out today, it needs some work and I will probably need to go back and edit some. But today is when it will come out. Just bare with me.

• Turns out soon enough is sooner than soon enough. I was wrong again, guys!

Today is when the next part will come out. Hopefully, then... You'll know what I mean...

• Soon...

Turns out soon enough is sooner than soon enough. I was wrong again, guys!

• i can't i need it now

Voting closed! (!) Josie will go to Dean for help first. I've been working on the part and it will most likely come out today, it need

• Well, it's close to be done... Be patient young CS...

i can't i need it now

• HURRY

Well, it's close to be done... Be patient young CS...

• Alt text

oh boy oh boy oh boy

Soon...

• I will kill people CS! I will people that you love, I know most peoples' the favorites >:D

I might be kidding, but it'll come out within the next two hours at most. >:3

HURRY

• violently waits

I will kill people CS! I will people that you love, I know most peoples' the favorites >:D I might be kidding, but it'll come out within the next two hours at most. >:3

• Removes the word "kills" from the writing

violently waits

• what ;-;

Removes the word "kills" from the writing

• I will kill people CS!

You remove kill from that and you got

I will people CS!

I believe that is the best thing I've read all day

Removes the word "kills" from the writing