Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• instead of helping her own sister hmmm? face it BB All evidence points in that direction, even if there was something between R and F by the end of the story they clearly despite each other.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sasha goes to help the current driver so they won´t crash and all die? Nice.

• Okay, usually I´m joking in 90% of my posts but seriously Rhys was more important for the safety of everyone at that moment.

Leluch123 posted: »

instead of helping her own sister hmmm? face it BB All evidence points in that direction, even if there was something between R and F by the end of the story they clearly despite each other.

• I agree but isn't it strange that she chose the guy she met yesterday over her sister? Van already ran up to him.
    Besides where is the outcry Rhysha forever? I love some good ol' shipping wars

Okay, usually I´m joking in 90% of my posts but seriously Rhys was more important for the safety of everyone at that moment.

• No, I don´t really think it´s strange... In real life I would´ve done the same thing so I can´t really judge her. I really wouldn´t wanna die. :P

I don´t think anyone here is really trying for shipping wars...it´s all good natured fun. :D

I agree but isn't it strange that she chose the guy she met yesterday over her sister? Van already ran up to him. Besides where is the outcry Rhysha forever? I love some good ol' shipping wars

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited March 2015

True but that's why this is so fun, I bet that guys on TT are having good laugh over those threads.
    The best trolling would be to open next episdoe with a Vasquez and Rhys lying in bed together.
    With the former comenting:
    Those were some good moves Rhys, you showed some good ol balls.
    Add HJ bashing his head in the back ground, mumbling about hell

No, I don´t really think it´s strange... In real life I would´ve done the same thing so I can´t really judge her. I really wouldn´t wanna die. :P I don´t think anyone here is really trying for shipping wars...it´s all good natured fun.

• edited March 2015

These threads are super fun. :P I can bet they´re at least gonna make a joke in game about this insane shipping. We just took over the TFTB section since the last episode came out.

Vaughn x Vasquez tho. His abs made him uncomfortable. OTP.

True but that's why this is so fun, I bet that guys on TT are having good laugh over those threads. The best trolling would be to open next

• I´m gonna laugh so hard if Telltale trolls all of us.

Shit the ultime ship that would cause so much havok hahaha THat would make TfB my absolute favorite even topping TWD season 1

• Shit the ultime ship that would cause so much havok hahaha THat would make TfB my absolute favorite even topping TWD season 1

These threads are super fun. :P I can bet they´re at least gonna make a joke in game about this insane shipping. We just took over the TFTB section since the last episode came out. Vaughn x Vasquez tho. His abs made him uncomfortable. OTP.

• Rhys X Ground, Sasha X Car Wheels, Fiona X Hat Fabric, Vaughn X His Abs

I´m gonna laugh so hard if Telltale trolls all of us.

• Sasha X Car Wheels,

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys X Ground, Sasha X Car Wheels, Fiona X Hat Fabric, Vaughn X His Abs

• Rhys x Sock though. :(

Rhys X Ground, Sasha X Car Wheels, Fiona X Hat Fabric, Vaughn X His Abs

• Alt text

"The moment I-"

Alt text

• She is, plus shes voiced by the excellent Laura Bailey. Nice to hear her other than generic female voice 1 in Saints Row.

Fiona is always beautiful. Just ask Rhys.

• edited March 2015

I love Laura Bailey. She´s one of my favourite VAs ever.

Fiona wouldn´t be as awesome as she is without her!

She is, plus shes voiced by the excellent Laura Bailey. Nice to hear her other than generic female voice 1 in Saints Row.

• Alt text

"The moment I-"

• Fiona's spit is glorious tyvm

You know she spits good.

Fiona's spit is glorious tyvm Rhys would know

• I found Laura Bailey first because she voiced a character I adore (Maka Albarn) and became a big fan. I was so happy when she was playing Fiona. She even made me like Gwyn.

Fiona is love, Fiona is life.

Agreed. Laura is great. Playing all the other voices in SR just feels wrong. Plus she was a great choice for Fiona, plays it so well.

• Agreed. Laura is great. Playing all the other voices in SR just feels wrong. Plus she was a great choice for Fiona, plays it so well.

I love Laura Bailey. She´s one of my favourite VAs ever. Fiona wouldn´t be as awesome as she is without her!

• Alt text

I wonder if I can fit in more people...I need to make it bigger somehow.

• where the fuck am i?

• You need a bigger train pick

Alt text

• Thanks Poogs, this is perfect.

You need a bigger train pick

• Alt text

"Soon."

xfuriouss posted: »

where the fuck am i?

• edited March 2015

If you make Crips the head of the train again I'll end you. We all know who the real leader of this ship is.

=]

Thanks Poogs, this is perfect.

• You can't end a dedicated shipmate, Green...

Green613 posted: »

If you make Crips the head of the train again I'll end you. We all know who the real leader of this ship is. =]

• leader

*leaders

That's me and @ABigBadWolf

We pretty much brought this ship to the top.

If you make Crips the head of the train again I'll end you. We all know who the real leader of this ship is. =]

• Alt text

You can't end a dedicated shipmate, Green...

• Dammit I should be on that train!

I was the first person to mention Rhyona on tumblr (I think) AND have it liked by a game designer in telltale (Harrison G. Pink)

• This ship would've been DEAD if 50 Shades Of Rhyiona wasn't created.

GODAMNIT ME AND HIM DESEVRE SOME CREDITBLITY

You couldn't have done it without my creation of this thread.

• You couldn't have done it without my creation of this thread.

bloop posted: »

leader *leaders That's me and @ABigBadWolf We pretty much brought this ship to the top.

• Alt text

You need a bigger train pick

• You do get credit, you're wonderful members of the ship probably the 2nd and 3rd places. Just not the leader, that spot is for ME. I am the GOAT and you will not undermine my authority.

bloop posted: »

This ship would've been DEAD if 50 Shades Of Rhyiona wasn't created. GODAMNIT ME AND HIM DESEVRE SOME CREDITBLITY

• GUYS JUST REPLY TO THIS IF YOU WANNA BE ON THE TRAIN

If I can't fit everyone in I'll just put you on top of the train or something.

• edited March 2015

pls put meh in

GUYS JUST REPLY TO THIS IF YOU WANNA BE ON THE TRAIN If I can't fit everyone in I'll just put you on top of the train or something.

• Good point.

1st's the worst, 2nd's the best, and 3rd is the one with a hairy chest/treasure chest

You do get credit, you're wonderful members of the ship probably the 2nd and 3rd places. Just not the leader, that spot is for ME. I am the GOAT and you will not undermine my authority.

• u no it bruh

GUYS JUST REPLY TO THIS IF YOU WANNA BE ON THE TRAIN If I can't fit everyone in I'll just put you on top of the train or something.

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.