Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Took me a long time to do this one. I'm satisfied with what came out. :)

Alt text

• my god THAT IS AWESOME!!! you are talented!!!! its beautiful!!!:,,)))

Took me a long time to do this one. I'm satisfied with what came out.

• aaaah I really want to draw a Telltale character but I don't have time. School is being mean to me these months. You can see if you want my older TWD based drawings in my deviantart. Just go to my profile, you'll see the deviantart site there. I will draw smth this spring vacation. :)

• edited March 2015

Alt text An embarrassment of Lukes I've doodled up over the weeks. Drawing all the sad faces, because let's be real, Luke's the Jon Snow of the The Walking Dead with all those sad pouty faces. Bottom right is supposed to be him after he's saved from the lake and dealing with another bout of survivor's guilt, top left is my attempt to make him as ridiculously, painfully cute as possible, and bottom left is meant to embody part of a quotation I love a lot, which I think suits him well: "do not mistake my kindness for weakness". It's the look he'd give Carver or Troy if he was beaten down and kept forcing himself to stand right back up if he physically could.

(Also, a tiny Daryl up top mourning the loss of Rick's wool-beard.)

I do draw other characters every now and again, but usually think they turn out pretty crappy in comparison so I toss the pics into a folder and rarely look at them. :'D I guess that can be said about 90% of what I sketch, though.

• dont forget omid perving on them in the bushes ;)

eRock92 posted: »

Except for the creepy Liily, I like this. I think this would be a cool flashback idea: Clem and her friends in her treehouse.

• aww suaw kawaaiiiii

Made dis earlier.

• I really should go on this page more often.

• Has there been any art of the campfire scene from no going back?

• @burningdaylight

I always love how you draw him, chibi or serious. You're probably one of the few artists I see that actually draws Luke's nose right too XD

You should do little funny comics things on the game, or even just serious things ^^ I bet you'd be really good at them. You've got a really wonderful artistic talent.

An embarrassment of Lukes I've doodled up over the weeks. Drawing all the sad faces, because let's be real, Luke's the Jon Snow of the The W

• O_O

Those look fucking fantastic! I have to say tho. It kinda looks odd to see little Clems head on a grown body. Other than that it amazing :,)

Kurusu posted: »

Pixiv

• It still isn't art but it's art in its own way I guess... So I made a child Clem in The Sims 4 and recently decided to age her up to see what she would look like and well, here is the result:

Alt text
    Alt text

Also as an extra here's Luke taking a Selfie with Nick:

Alt text

• I love little stuff like this: pics of simple things that you normally don't see (referencing the pic of Clem doing her hair).

Pixiv

• edited April 2015

I love looking at all of these fantastic works of art. . . everyone has amazing talent!!

I know I might not be as good as others, but here you go:

Alt text

Alt text

Pixiv

• @AllyGator They are really good. Well done. :P :) :)

AllyGator posted: »

I love looking at all of these fantastic works of art. . . everyone has amazing talent!! I know I might not be as good as others, but here you go:

• @AllyGator.

Man, these are great. :)

I love looking at all of these fantastic works of art. . . everyone has amazing talent!! I know I might not be as good as others, but here you go:

• How do you post a picture on this thread? I'd love to share a sketch i've done of Clemmy!!

• mother of god.........this thread......is.....amazing!!!

• Thank you kindly. I mean, Luke just wouldn't be Luke without his nose being what it is. It's practically its own character.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

@burningdaylight I always love how you draw him, chibi or serious. You're probably one of the few artists I see that actually draws Luke'

• edited April 2015

Alt text He's fine.

@burningdaylight I always love how you draw him, chibi or serious. You're probably one of the few artists I see that actually draws Luke'

• @AllyGator are you shitting me??? those are AMAZING!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! i wish i was that good :,((

• Upload it somewhere, like imgur, and then link it into a comment. :)

Soranakass posted: »

How do you post a picture on this thread? I'd love to share a sketch i've done of Clemmy!!

• Alt text

Another one of my random sketches. . . :)

• edited April 2015

@AllyGator

Ohh man that's really good. :) What kind of pencil do you use? I might use it for the next sketches I do.

Another one of my random sketches. . .

• Whoa dude who does these?! They're awesome!

Pixiv

• edited April 2015

@Kurusu how do you keep getting those beautiful pictures from Taejs? ;_; I have an account but I can't see any of her art on her page.

@burningdaylight and your drawing of Jane and Luke is so CUTE! XD 'are we there yet?'

• Lilacsbloom posted: »

@Kurusu how do you keep getting those beautiful pictures from Taejs? ;_; I have an account but I can't see any of her art on her page. @burningdaylight and your drawing of Jane and Luke is so CUTE! XD 'are we there yet?'

• @Kurusu I know about that :( says it's needs password authorization.

Blog

• edited April 2015

Photoshop by CaptainDoctorGhost Alt text #SaveNick

• edited April 2015

Nice edit-oh, you're gone o_o

People keep getting banned on this forum randomly it's scaring me ;_;

• ahhh nice! you guys are so talented!!!:,)

Another one of my random sketches. . .

• Yes, been noticing that for a while now. People getting banned for little or no reason. Not from what I have seen on their posts etc.
    Just wondering why.
    I suppose the mods have their reasons, but it does look random to the outsider.

Nice edit-oh, you're gone o_o .... People keep getting banned on this forum randomly it's scaring me ;_;

• Made dis sketch earlier. :)

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.