Episode 4 Release Date Discussion-PC/Mac/PS4 NA&EU/PS3 NA/Xbox/iOS/Android/PS3 Eu Out Now,

Comments

• Dang it.

I think that's Castle Black

• Well if GoT continues doing Trailer Monday, release the day after, I think its highly likely its going to be this Tuesday. Kinda like episode 3's surprise arrive

Green613 posted: »

I still don't know if GoT is coming this week I think we'll get a trailer this week, the week after GoT will release then TFTBL the week after that.

• I'm thinking this as well.

I still don't know if GoT is coming this week I think we'll get a trailer this week, the week after GoT will release then TFTBL the week after that.

• Don't worry, the episode will probably end on a White Walker related cliffhanger or at least feature a White due to the episode art in the menu screen :)

Dang it.

• F%$# yeah, for mother loving #$#%#$#$#$$#@#$W#@%#@$#@$#@#$##$#$&;&&&&&#&&$&@$$%@&;$&$&$&$@#*&;$]-{Again, we're sorry to inform you that the warning has to be censored as well}- Oh my god, its beautiful.

M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19 M19

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Well I'm all for that if it happens :p

Poogers555 posted: »

Well if GoT continues doing Trailer Monday, release the day after, I think its highly likely its going to be this Tuesday. Kinda like episode 3's surprise arrive

• Yeah, it also hasnt gotten an update like usual in the steam data base, which kinda makes me feel like its done

Well I'm all for that if it happens

• Well, we knew nothing of Episode 3 until the day before, so.

JakeSt123 posted: »

M26. They've still got the screenshots and trailers, and they would've announced release dates had it been this week.

• I'm happy but I'm salty...

• We still need some screens though. This'd be a very busy Monday if that was the case. But I'm still hopeful. :)

Well if GoT continues doing Trailer Monday, release the day after, I think its highly likely its going to be this Tuesday. Kinda like episode 3's surprise arrive

• M26. They've still got the screenshots and trailers, and they would've announced release dates had it been this week.

• Punny

SpackJarrow posted: »

Soons of Winter

• Well, if someone has something sweet I'll take it. :P

You had all these flavors to choose from and you chose to be salty.

• It's funny because Sansa ate so much shit in this situation.

M19

• Would you describe your feelings as a scoop of delicious ice cream with salt sprinkled on top?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, if someone has something sweet I'll take it. :P

• I realy want to fight white walkers and learn more about them, so i hope that happens :D

Don't worry, the episode will probably end on a White Walker related cliffhanger or at least feature a White due to the episode art in the menu screen

• True, but maybe Telltale wants us to explode in happiness? ;3

Pipas posted: »

We still need some screens though. This'd be a very busy Monday if that was the case. But I'm still hopeful.

• Well, Im happy we are going to be getting some Telltale, its been a while now :( But I hope Tales comes out about a week after, like last time

Im going to see the TFTBL fans reaction... lmao

• Soons of Winter

• reading all these comments like

Alt text

• You had all these flavors to choose from and you chose to be salty.

I'm happy but I'm salty...

• This is a good point. I noticed that it didn't get an update, unlike TFTB. So, it's most likely finished and just waiting to be released. Whether or not TellTale finished the trailer in time to release the episode this Tuesday (not holding my breath) remains to be seen.

Yeah, it also hasnt gotten an update like usual in the steam data base, which kinda makes me feel like its done

• edited May 2015

• 19th or not, I'm not happy that we have news. Means it'll be this month, at the very least.

• ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, if someone has something sweet I'll take it. :P

• I hope so too. If it doesnt some people on that forum might get a little... agressive.

Well, Im happy we are going to be getting some Telltale, its been a while now But I hope Tales comes out about a week after, like last time

• That's as accurate as it gets.

Would you describe your feelings as a scoop of delicious ice cream with salt sprinkled on top?

• Alright, I updated the thread. Let me know if I missed anything.

It's awfully surprising to get news like this on a Sunday evening, but hey - I'll take it. :)

• Didn't we get the key art the thursday before Ep3 came out?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Well, we knew nothing of Episode 3 until the day before, so.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

0 Hype...
    Give me some real news. Date of the trailer for one...

Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

I think they sometimes overreact, but I doubt all the GOT fans would not be complaining if Tales had two episodes released in a row. Anyway I think this is good news, it most likely means TFTB gets to finish off this Telltale season, and since I consider it better it just means saving the best for last in my case.

• More dragons!!!!

Check twitter M19 confirmed.

• "Soon"

Cope49 posted: »

0 Hype... Give me some real news. Date of the trailer for one...

• Well i realy enjoy when some gets mad and start blaming GoT for TFTBL wa

I love both games and if 2 episodes het released in a row i would be very happy :D

dojo32161 posted: »

I think they sometimes overreact, but I doubt all the GOT fans would not be complaining if Tales had two episodes released in a row. Anyway

• was reading the news at facebook like: Alt text

the hype is real!

• edited May 2015

Check twitter M19 confirmed.

• "Soon"? Lol.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Well boys, M19 Hype it is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.