The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

buntingsir posted: »

Niiice! And, whoa, your Zer0 is just awesome! Like James Bond, but much much cooler!

• edited June 2015

Alt text

• LOL Okay, I feel better, now XD

nursethalia posted: »

Ha, I'm just messing around, I look for any excuse to quote Zoolander.

• edited June 2015

Eye should be yellow not blue

But still its amazing

Deadpoolian posted: »

Art by: avionetca

• Can't sleep... Jack'll eat me...

(I swear to God, if someone replies to this with a eyebrow wiggle gif...)

• Alt text

Can't sleep... Jack'll eat me... (I swear to God, if someone replies to this with a eyebrow wiggle gif...)

• please don't eat me!

jack's face is hilarious tho XD

:Kill Bill siren music plays:

• edited June 2015

Soo....Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much later than it was done, because of montage with time lapse! Making of video took much long time.
    Alt text

And... from all my heart... Processhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yUeSo63WC4

• it's glorious, bembiann! i waited for this for so long!

bembiann posted: »

Soo....Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much la

• Me too. It was done almost 2 days already. But i couldn`t release it without video. X)

xfuriouss posted: »

it's glorious, bembiann! i waited for this for so long!

• Alt text

Ship it <3

Wow, Bembiann this is beautiful! I love the whole thingy with Rhys eyes being two different colors, and just the detail on both him and Fiona is gorgeous! The two of them look like they've been through the wars with the bits of dirt and cuts on their skin and clothes. I watched through the process of you drawing it too, you put a lot of work into these no question about it.

I still think Telltale should hire you! T.T

Soo....Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much la

• Oh thank you so much! ^^

• it was worth the wait.

Me too. It was done almost 2 days already. But i couldn`t release it without video. X)

• This is absolutely breathtaking - you are so insanely talented, bembiann!

• Maybe! ^^

it was worth the wait.

• edited June 2015

Dumping all these here because why not.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

They can all be found on my tumblr (shameless self promo I know..)

• okay, so your rhys is so goddamn adorable.

lutnik posted: »

Dumping all these here because why not. They can all be found on my tumblr (shameless self promo I know..)

• Heh thank you! I can't stop drawin him he's honestly a lot of fun.

okay, so your rhys is so goddamn adorable.

• Holy shit, I love this, you're amazing:)

• Your art style is cute :D

Dumping all these here because why not. They can all be found on my tumblr (shameless self promo I know..)

• Love the way you draw Rhys ;)

• Holy shit that's gorgeous..

• I absolutely ADORE this style! oh my god they look so pretty ;u;

• I just tried out the Claptastic Voyage DLC for Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and oh my god. I couldn’t stop squealing at the tiny constructors…SO TINY (I also like to use my Rhys skin in PS, makes for alot of fun since my good friend Dingo plays as Jack)

Alt text

• Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! :>

• Sorry! I sometimes forget that not everyone can tell when I'm quoting something and not just being a dick! :D

LOL Okay, I feel better, now XD

• I feel like I'm in a horror film, and I just got this selfie on my cell and now someone's gonna start strangling me to death as soon as I look up.

• This is gorgeous! I was so ecstatic for you when I saw that both Laura Bailey and Troy Baker retweeted it :D

• Gah, video is blocked in my country. Bummer. I love watching people's artistic processes.

• edited June 2015

Yeah, that was hilarious and hysterics and shock and exploding notifications after their advertising! I thought it will never stop XD

This is gorgeous! I was so ecstatic for you when I saw that both Laura Bailey and Troy Baker retweeted it

• Pity :((

Gah, video is blocked in my country. Bummer. I love watching people's artistic processes.

• Muhahahahaa!

I feel like I'm in a horror film, and I just got this selfie on my cell and now someone's gonna start strangling me to death as soon as I look up.

• I think I'll not sleep for 2 days

Can't sleep... Jack'll eat me... (I swear to God, if someone replies to this with a eyebrow wiggle gif...)

• Oh nooooo I've just not seen Zoolander in YEARS so I completely forgot xD

Sorry! I sometimes forget that not everyone can tell when I'm quoting something and not just being a dick!

• I thought you shipped Rhysha o.O

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Ship it Wow, Bembiann this is beautiful! I love the whole thingy with Rhys eyes being two different colors, and just the detail on both

• If I get nightmares thanks to this picture, I'll hire Heavy and his Sandvich so he can kill you

Terkoun posted: »

Muhahahahaa!

• Alt text

Mixing and matching Jack's numerous layers is fun, what can I say

• "Girl Ships Both, Stuns a Nation"

:P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I thought you shipped Rhysha o.O

• Oh my god that Rhys' expression. Oh my god...

ZombiDJ posted: »

I just tried out the Claptastic Voyage DLC for Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and oh my god. I couldn’t stop squealing at the tiny constructors…

Sign in to comment in this discussion.