Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Well I figure any chance of us marching with Stannis in season 2 is gone now since the outcome of it will make the whole game anti climatic.

Do you guys think what happened in Season 5 of the Tv-show will affect the game and the Forrester's story?

• The Forresters might be part of the half of Stannis's army that desert, though.

Well I figure any chance of us marching with Stannis in season 2 is gone now since the outcome of it will make the whole game anti climatic.

• Weren't those all sellswords though?

JakeSt123 posted: »

The Forresters might be part of the half of Stannis's army that desert, though.

• I thought the sellswords had already deserted in Ep9, while more men desert at the start of Ep10. I can't really remember.

Weren't those all sellswords though?

• From what I remember, it was all sellswords who left. Idk for sure tho

I thought the sellswords had already deserted in Ep9, while more men desert at the start of Ep10. I can't really remember.

• So are we getting WW's? And are we going to Dorne?

• He said that back in may, he meant may 31

But there are only 30 days in this month.

• I am very interested who is his boss.

Killah posted: »

She wont...as long Tom is protecting her, if Tom fails he could be killed by his "boss". Because thats Tom's mission to protect Mira.

• Lady Olenna is his boss, It was found in audio files but it was cut in-Game.

I am very interested who is his boss.

• End of August for Episode 5?

Dione posted: »

I think it's mid or end of august

• Alt text

Say winter is coming again. SAY WINTER IS COMING again! And I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker! Say winter is coming one more time.

• Yeah I knew about that, but they probably changed it.

• I hope(and kinda have a feeling) that Episode 5 & 6 will come out rather quickly. I feel like they're actually finishing up six now, and just waiting on the release of Nest of Vipers.(Again, I hope!) Early-mid July, and then mid August is my hopeful bet.

• The season finales always come out a lot quicker than the rest of the episodes, so assuming that Ep5 releases July then we'll definitely be seeing an August wrap up

I hope(and kinda have a feeling) that Episode 5 & 6 will come out rather quickly. I feel like they're actually finishing up six now, and

• Dunno if anyone's noticed but it looks like recording for the season has wrapped based on this tweet from our good pal ArthurV.

• Man... this series has gone by so fast, I'm just realizing that now. Making me kinda sad :(

Dunno if anyone's noticed but it looks like recording for the season has wrapped based on this tweet from our good pal ArthurV.

• I think he meant last 2 weeks as in THE last 2 weeks (June 6th-20th). What you said could be a possibility too, I doubt it though :P

Dunno if anyone's noticed but it looks like recording for the season has wrapped based on this tweet from our good pal ArthurV.

• Yes, Jon Snow death.

Do you guys think what happened in Season 5 of the Tv-show will affect the game and the Forrester's story?

• You can follow and unfollow this thread in the top right corner

Bob Page posted: »

Just commenting so this thread will show up in my alertlist..

• They already signed a "multi year, multi title" license which is the license they got for The Walking Dead. We will probably not in all honesty see a season 2 of GoT in 2016. They have Minecraft and the walking dead mini to start in late 2015. The walking dead season 3 probably won't start until April or May 2016. (TWDS3 is going to be very big apparently. Should expect 6 or 7 episodes. ) and I'm assuming that there is a game coming in 2016 that they haven't announced yet.

I would say Season 2 in late 2016. But I'm worried that with everything Telltale is doing they might not make one, so I hope that in that ca

• My guess is probably first week or mid June for Episode 5.

JackBauer24 posted: »

End of August for Episode 5?

• I meant July

End of August for Episode 5?

• It still feels strange that there are still two episodes left, after having played 3 games where episode 4 is usually the penultimate episode.

• Seems possible to me because Martha Mackintosh tweeted about Mira "leaving the booth" and Alex Jordan recently tweeted about his next video game role.

Green613 posted: »

I think he meant last 2 weeks as in THE last 2 weeks (June 6th-20th). What you said could be a possibility too, I doubt it though :P

• For me what's so strange is how quickly the whole thing went by. It was like just yesterday that we were watching the Iron from Ice launch trailer and people were bitching about the graphics

The feels ;-;

It still feels strange that there are still two episodes left, after having played 3 games where episode 4 is usually the penultimate episode.

• Anyone going to do a marathon run after Episode 6? 12 hours of goodness :)

• I might do a marathon leading up to Ep6, right before it launches.

Anyone going to do a marathon run after Episode 6? 12 hours of goodness

• edited June 2015

Telltale has their first Super Show premiering in 2016, so they have to fit that in somewhere with Minecraft and TWD S3. I could see a GoT S2 alongside Marvel, most likely starting in 2017.

Wigams posted: »

They already signed a "multi year, multi title" license which is the license they got for The Walking Dead. We will probably not in all hon

• True, but Episode five is shaping up to be the penultimate; traitor reveal, White Walkers, I'm stoked!

It still feels strange that there are still two episodes left, after having played 3 games where episode 4 is usually the penultimate episode.

• That's why i said "we will probably not in all honesty see a season 2 of Got in 2016". :P

derrickd95 posted: »

Telltale has their first Super Show premiering in 2016, so they have to fit that in somewhere with Minecraft and TWD S3. I could see a GoT S2 alongside Marvel, most likely starting in 2017.

• Exactly the ONLY time that telltale keeps their 4-6 week promise is the finale :P

The season finales always come out a lot quicker than the rest of the episodes, so assuming that Ep5 releases July then we'll definitely be seeing an August wrap up

• Well, episode 2 was a 2-month wait and episode 3 was a month wait and episode 4 2-month wait, so late June might be possible

If you think late june you're probably going to be dissapointed, Im thinking more like late july or early august

• Do they speak English in WINTER IS COMING?!!

Say winter is coming again. SAY WINTER IS COMING again! And I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker! Say winter is coming one more time.

• Sorry, I read that without the "not", didn't notice it.

That's why i said "we will probably not in all honesty see a season 2 of Got in 2016". :P

• Off course! :D we just have to wait... around six months...

Anyone going to do a marathon run after Episode 6? 12 hours of goodness

• Nah, that's GOT not TFTB :P

Dione posted: »

I think it's mid or end of august

• Before EP1 was released, I'm almost sure Telltale said that the game takes place on season 3 ending ~~ season 5 beginning, so not happening (at least not in season one)

The Forresters might be part of the half of Stannis's army that desert, though.

• Or, if we want to get depressing, they are among the men that stayed behind, could be a choice. To be honest, either option won't end well, one is, well it speaks for itself if you saw the episode, the other likely means being hunted down because the Bolton's will certainly know that they tried to take them down.

From what I remember, it was all sellswords who left. Idk for sure tho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.