Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Why would you read it?

dpetersz posted: »

Well I didn't know about this fanfic but now i've read it I'm kind of confused

• Been Lurking around this forum for a while. 'bout time I made my claim as a day one... nay! Second one Rhysha fan. Shipped 'em since her character appeared on screen next to August with the hopes she becomes some kind of recurring character (didn't watch the trailers, so wasn't sure if she was important or not) and would end up with Rhys. Never dreamed it would come as far as it has.
    RHYSHA FOREVER!!!!:D

• Welcome, welcome! We're glad to have you here :)

Been Lurking around this forum for a while. 'bout time I made my claim as a day one... nay! Second one Rhysha fan. Shipped 'em since her cha

• And I'm glad to be here :)

armis37 posted: »

Welcome, welcome! We're glad to have you here

• Welcome to the group ! :D

Been Lurking around this forum for a while. 'bout time I made my claim as a day one... nay! Second one Rhysha fan. Shipped 'em since her cha

• I don't even fully understand why. They hate it SO much, even though there is nothing problematic about the shp itself honestly. They only dislike it because A: they never gave it a chance to begin with or B: They like another ship, and Rhysha gets in the way of said ship.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, you're right about that. So much Rhysha hate.

• Same, thank god :D

Trusted Fiona, hehehe.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

• After reading the thread for months, I finally decided to make an account, so yeah. Hi everybody!!!

• Alt text

Its_Kayla! posted: »

After reading the thread for months, I finally decided to make an account, so yeah. Hi everybody!!!

• edited June 2015

I think I am just gonna make a second playlist, just so there is a selection that can be chosen from, and these songs will be on it for sure, they are great! If anyone else has any suggestions, let me know and I will add them to the second playlist songs :)

SoMuchSass posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8 You might wanna add this to your list And this too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqW8OTaPVM

• Yay! 92 likes!

• Alt text

After reading the thread for months, I finally decided to make an account, so yeah. Hi everybody!!!

• 93 now but you guys are making a final push so let me make that 94 real quick.

Yay! 92 likes!

• Alt text

WHAT HAVE I DONE? I NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRUSTED JACK.

Let's see... What was your reaction when Jack took over Rhys and slapped Sasha's butt? Mine:

• That's nice of you :)

Green613 posted: »

93 now but you guys are making a final push so let me make that 94 real quick.

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, Ctarl-Ctarl Empire! :)

• Hi, welcome to the forums! :)

• Thanks Green, really appreciate it. <3

6 more likes.

Alt text

93 now but you guys are making a final push so let me make that 94 real quick.

• Want a Rhysha?

And I'm glad to be here

• edited June 2015

Its been a long time since i did some art for the Rhysha thread so here we go , fireworks and stars

Alt text

Made using SFM/Photoshop

my gallery

based on the theme of the ep3 soundtrack music i uploaded

• Alt text

Its been a long time since i did some art for the Rhysha thread so here we go , fireworks and stars Made using SFM/Photoshop my gallery based on the theme of the ep3 soundtrack music i uploaded

• Alt text

Its been a long time since i did some art for the Rhysha thread so here we go , fireworks and stars Made using SFM/Photoshop my gallery based on the theme of the ep3 soundtrack music i uploaded

• I can only return the favor since you did it for my thread ^-^

Though now that this is finally happening I must tell you something. You and I are/will both be in a small line of people who created a thread that has reached 100 likes, no easy feat. That obviously means you and I must be rivals now.

Keep one eye open at night.

Thanks Green, really appreciate it. 6 more likes.

• Alt text

• 94 likes, gues! Ninety fricking four! I'm calling it, today we will reach 100!

Alt text

• Kinda worried how whole relationship is going to play out now because of me trusting Jack... I suppose it adds a little drama to the whole scenario I guess but still unsure. What about you guys, what do you think?

• And this is why I trusted Fiona, I obviously foresaw Jack doing that to Sasha in the future ;) (kidding!)

No Jack-a-pedia- is worth messing up Rhysha.

Kinda worried how whole relationship is going to play out now because of me trusting Jack... I suppose it adds a little drama to the whole scenario I guess but still unsure. What about you guys, what do you think?

• My first fanart

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

I can only return the favor since you did it for my thread ^-^ Though now that this is finally happening I must tell you something. You a

• first time? well its pretty good, how exactly did you do this?

SzymeG posted: »

My first fanart

• Yeah I agree, thinking about doing another playthrough to change it. :)

torkahn808 posted: »

And this is why I trusted Fiona, I obviously foresaw Jack doing that to Sasha in the future (kidding!) No Jack-a-pedia- is worth messing up Rhysha.

• when jack slapped her ass, i was hoping she would slap his ass too

• Naughty Sasha xD

AstroZombie posted: »

when jack slapped her ass, i was hoping she would slap his ass too

• It's really beautiful, good job man!

SzymeG posted: »

My first fanart

• both of them be like:

"dat ass tho"

AstroZombie posted: »

when jack slapped her ass, i was hoping she would slap his ass too

• Alt text

both of them be like: "dat ass tho"

• If I'm honest, I know I shouldn't like it as much as I do because it messes up chances of Rhys and Sasha getting together, but I love the scene where Sasha punches Handsome Rhys in the face. I've watched the scene multiple times and every time I always end up cheering her on like, "Yeah! Punch that asshole in the face! Woo!" Handsome Jack was just deserving it so hard and I'm glad he got it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• This Rhysha world map is really well done, I would like to be added :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.