Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Might I join? I thought Rhys and Sasha were forming some kind of connection in episode 1, but episode 3 really cemented it for me. =)

• Im good, if I knew how to post a gif I would be better but you know. How are you?

• Rhys looks like a total creep. XD

A walk through the romantic forest.

• Hi, thank you :)

Pipas posted: »

Hi, welcome to the forums!

• Welcome, everybody's met here with open hands :)

Might I join? I thought Rhys and Sasha were forming some kind of connection in episode 1, but episode 3 really cemented it for me.

• Thanks again

GrumpyDof posted: »

@The_Walking_Wolf:

• Wait why does Sasha have different colored eyes?

Thanks again

• I really don't know why.

Wait why does Sasha have different colored eyes?

• congratulations! 102 likes!

Alt text

• I think It's due to the shadow. :)

Wait why does Sasha have different colored eyes?

• That smile on Sasha though

• Rhys is checking her out.

• Of course you can join! Welcome aboard, RogueKyne. :)

Might I join? I thought Rhys and Sasha were forming some kind of connection in episode 1, but episode 3 really cemented it for me.

• Until i'm good again, i won't update the wall and the map cause i actually need to rethink the thing since we're running out of space.

So @Pipas keep the list updated and if someone could have a brilliant idea to help me that could be really great !

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Edit; But i can do the Rhysha mark since it's really easy and no brainer.

Until i'm good again, i won't update the wall and the map cause i actually need to rethink the thing since we're running out of space. So

• That cleaver doesn't look healthy.

I'll keep the list updated, no worries. :)

Until i'm good again, i won't update the wall and the map cause i actually need to rethink the thing since we're running out of space. So

• Maybe something with Sanctuary:

Alt text

Alt text

• it's not like we have much choice here we can either:

1. Make avatars smaller
    2. Remove the Rhys and Sahsa for more space
    3. Move all avatars down and left so we gain one horizontal and vertical line.

• I remember when we could fit in Fellowship's picture :)

Maybe something with Sanctuary:

• Kenny is kinda right we need an other awesome picture :) (HD picture of course, very big)

Leluch123 posted: »

it's not like we have much choice here we can either: * Make avatars smaller * Remove the Rhys and Sahsa for more space * Move all avatars down and left so we gain one horizontal and vertical line.

• Uhmm, I have an idea - I don't know if it's good, but it's something.

There are some iconic HD pictures of Borderlands, for example, Caustic Caverns or The Dust. We could take them, add Sanctuary, maybe something else and give everybody a choice - their avatar could be placed in a location they chose :)

Kenny is kinda right we need an other awesome picture (HD picture of course, very big)

• Hey is there a way for you to make our picure bigger without loosing the quality?

Kenny is kinda right we need an other awesome picture (HD picture of course, very big)

• Alt text

Fiona's wrist gun is badass, but Sasha is the only character from the crew with a real Borderlands style gun.

• I don't think we could continue to enlarge the picture at this point ^^"

Hey is there a way for you to make our picure bigger without loosing the quality?

• Hmm yeah we could split the crew.

armis37 posted: »

Uhmm, I have an idea - I don't know if it's good, but it's something. There are some iconic HD pictures of Borderlands, for example, Caus

• I actually respect everyone I meet until they prove that they don't deserve it.

Anyones ability to be arrogant doesn't matter to me in the slightest :P

If you show Green you can be arrogant as he is (sometimes) and respect him for that, he will respect you

• You're an arrogant bastard and i hate you.

Green613 posted: »

I actually respect everyone I meet until they prove that they don't deserve it. Anyones ability to be arrogant doesn't matter to me in the slightest :P

• Ditto <333

You're an arrogant bastard and i hate you.

• I'm not an expert, but I think I can clarify.
    An image is a size because of it's pixels (440 x 440 as a size is actually the amount of pixels horizontal and vertical, respectively, in the image. When you try to increase the size of a small image, you increase the number of pixels, so that one colour in any single pixel increases to encompass more pixels, giving the image a pixelated look. If you were to double the size one pixels colour would become four.
    So the quality will always be lost when increasing an images size. Instead, you'd have to find a picture that is already large and edit that if you want a high quality and big image. You could always use the original image and search by image on google to find a bigger version of it.
    I hope that helps to clear things up.

Hey is there a way for you to make our picure bigger without loosing the quality?

• Too long, didn't read version:
    No, increasing an images size will always decrease it's quality.
    Try using the original image and search by image on google images to find a larger version of it...

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Ok how about this?

Alt text

Edit:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I don't think we could continue to enlarge the picture at this point ^^"

• Thank you both kindly. I probably can't contribute much unfortunately, but I'm happy to be aboard this wonderful ship. :D

Pipas posted: »

Of course you can join! Welcome aboard, RogueKyne.

• I tried but this one we have is the biggest one :(

Too long, didn't read version: No, increasing an images size will always decrease it's quality. Try using the original image and search by image on google images to find a larger version of it...

• Holy shit that's good.

• Woooo i'm keeping that !

• Yeah I just looked for it. 3824 x 2144 is the limit for this one.
    I think the multi-picture thing is the way to go. Either that or find a much larger image (which'll be hard).

I tried but this one we have is the biggest one

• And she's very happy with it :)

Tripsauce posted: »

Fiona's wrist gun is badass, but Sasha is the only character from the crew with a real Borderlands style gun.

• edited June 2015

First image is 5120 x 2560, which is 1.59870106 times larger than the one we currently use, just to make that clear.
    Second is 3824 x 2144. Same size as the one we currently use.
    Third is 5120 x 2160, which is 1.3489 times larger than our current one.
    Fourth is 5760 x 3240, which is 2.27627552614 times larger than our current one.
    Damn, where are you finding these? Just google images?
    Fifth is 3840 x 2160, which is 1.01167801162 times larger than our current one.
    Sixth is 3824 x 2144, same as second image and original.
    Seventh is 3828 x 2152, which is 1.00478127147 times larger than our current one.

• check the new ones

Woooo i'm keeping that !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.