Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Tell me, tell me, tell me. Please and thank you?

MarteenPyro posted: »

Don't worry, I'm not going to ruin Telltale's secret! If someone is curious they have to find it themselves in the tt extractor, but it took me surprised, I was just pushing down arrow and enter, and then... Things happened XD

• This episode looks like it'll be really good. Hopefully Telltale goes for a J21 release and not a J28

• Yeah, I've had that one.

Wigams posted: »

There's actually a bug in the very first sequence. When Lord Forrester is being attacked near the end of Chapter 1, his sword just hovers in the middle of the air....its pretty funny.

• The one far on the left looks a bit like Malcolm. Hope I'm wrong.

HOLY SHIT look at the heads behind Asher and Samoa Joe

• They should fix the ios version before dropping episode 5, it's very buggy since the last update

• That's what I thought too. Really hope it isn't.

Galhaar posted: »

Fucking awesome. I only hope they release some with Ramsay and Rodrik. Also, is that Malcolm's fucking head on that platter?!

• TTG wants iOS users to suffer :(

Kenny4ever posted: »

They should fix the ios version before dropping episode 5, it's very buggy since the last update

• Just having to deal with Cersei and Tyrion I can only imagine what kind of bull crap Mira will have to try and pull off and I am excited to see that play out.

• So, ep 5 looks like its gonna be Asher and Mira's episode.

• The Facebook page for the game says there will still be more details coming this week, so I still expect J21

• I would be really happy if it turned out to be the 21st but I somehow think it will be a few days later.

Gamer17 posted: »

I guess they will release episode 5 in the 21st July. I hope it true

• Alt text

No, not White Harbour (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) but most likely to his death

• I have it on PC but as the last episode came out on 26th of May, I assumed that this one might come out closer to that date. I didn't realize all episodes come out on Tuesday until you pointed it out, so now I hope even more that it'll be the 21st. :)

• I think he's just saying that its unlikely we'll have two playable protagonists in the same place at the same time interacting with each other.

What kind of secret information do you have?

• Oh yeah he told me it already it's not that. :P

I was kind of confused when he said 'spoil anybody'.

Flog61 posted: »

I think he's just saying that its unlikely we'll have two playable protagonists in the same place at the same time interacting with each other.

• NO SCREENSHOTS OF RODRIK e_e

Welp, here we go again Going back home after a month-long trip be like: When your mother is deciding a punishment for you When you scream out "RYSHA!" in a Ryhonia thread Listening to your badass grandpa like:

• This is so exciting - but is J21 still the most popular guess?

• Well it can be either 21 or 28, that's how they usually release their games, and they can also give us the trailer after the episode - but that's how TFTB did it, I would be happy if GOT wouldn't follow that idea. (altough I don't know why the tales' team did things that way, so if they had problems or something then excuse me)

• Seems like it :(

Killah posted: »

TTG wants iOS users to suffer

• I believe in July21

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well it can be either 21 or 28, that's how they usually release their games, and they can also give us the trailer after the episode - but t

• edited July 2015

THAT'S CUZ HE'S DEAD!

DUN DUN DUNNN

NO SCREENSHOTS OF RODRIK e_e

• Unless Mira smuggled some in for him, and he didn't mention it later.

Tyrion should NOT have wine. He complains to Oberyn and Jaime that he doesn't have wine at all I thought :P

• cough Lady Olenna cough

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Tell me, tell me, tell me. Please and thank you?

• No way! You mean Dany isn't a completely reliable person?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Yeah, something tells me that Daenerys doesn't pull through in the end.

• My two favorite characters.

Dis gonna be gud

Poogers555 posted: »

So, ep 5 looks like its gonna be Asher and Mira's episode.

• I hope its J21 <3 This will prolly be the best episode of the Game.

• Shocker. :P

No way! You mean Dany isn't a completely reliable person?

• edited July 2015

No pls :c

Pipas posted: »

THAT'S CUZ HE'S DEAD! DUN DUN DUNNN

• Yes, shocking, I know.

No way! You mean Dany isn't a completely reliable person?

• Alt text

sorry I know my editing skills are as low as it gets, I just laughed at the idea of that guy being a kitten lover

It's will be really awkward, if Samoa's character is really nice ( likes puppys and kittens),actually!

• J21 GET HYPE

• No it isn't. Fuck that would be stupid......

So, ep 5 looks like its gonna be Asher and Mira's episode.

• Ramsey is going to kill Rodrik

Flog61 posted: »

I think he's just saying that its unlikely we'll have two playable protagonists in the same place at the same time interacting with each other.

• I dont literally mean only Mira and Asher, I mean they seems their characters will be the most focused/screentime

No it isn't. Fuck that would be stupid......

• Ahhhh Gotchaaa

I dont literally mean only Mira and Asher, I mean they seems their characters will be the most focused/screentime

• edited July 2015

The Dothraki weapon is called an Arakh

AgentZ46 posted: »

:O I'm in love... * It seems Mira is visiting Tyrion in his cell and sneaked in some wine for him, I bet Tyrions going to call in that

• Asher arriving at a port on a ship

Alt text

• And I found out her purpose for this!

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Thanks Lord Goss!

• edited July 2015

Knowing Telltale, they're gonna make everyone excited by bringing back Asher on a ship....only for it to explode two seconds later

Sign in to comment in this discussion.