Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited July 2015

Omg yes, Town of Salem! Great idea, Grumpy! :D

..unless you meant something else.

GrumpyDof posted: »

There's that other game too...uh something about who is the murderer in a little town?

• No no it's that game. I've never play that one though.

Pipas posted: »

Omg yes, Town of Salem! Great idea, Grumpy! ..unless you meant something else.

• Can i have the germans please?

Yeah, that's not... that was not intentional. ;_;

• Love that shit.

Omg yes, Town of Salem! Great idea, Grumpy! ..unless you meant something else.

• I'm totally down for some TF2! I actually downloaded it recently, and I'm pretty bad myself, so you won't be alone Pipas!

Hello there, Rhyshas! To spice our chats up a bit armis suggested that we could someday play Team Fortress 2 on Steam. So what do you thi

• Ayy

Alt text

CraazyCake posted: »

I'm totally down for some TF2! I actually downloaded it recently, and I'm pretty bad myself, so you won't be alone Pipas!

• How I didn't post it sooner?

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

So much Rhysha in such short time

• Jesus, Reggie xD

I'll like it... As long as Rhys or Sasha will be the one to 'suck it'... (insert lenny face) huh, huh? no? sry, i'll just put a pillow over my head and sufocatte myself

• edited July 2015

Rhys' realization:

"Damn, she's right. I need her."

Leluch123 posted: »

How I didn't post it sooner? So much Rhysha in such short time

• Just finished playing 'Town of Salem' with @Pipas @armis37 and @SzymeG... It was fun :D

• wats up? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

armis37 posted: »

Jesus, Reggie xD

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

Yeah but when you read in between they already care about each other

Rhys:No need to put yourself in danger

Sasha: You need me

Rhys' realization: "Damn, she's right. I need her."

• Iowa, USA. Can't believe there is another rhysha shipper besides me here

Let's wait for them to tell us their location so we can update the map and your list..

• I don't think I've ever seen this scene play out, how does it happen.

Leluch123 posted: »

How I didn't post it sooner? So much Rhysha in such short time

• Trusting Jack. The commotion with Vaughn being reverse paralyzed doesn't trigger this. However comma while Vaughn doesnt need to get stabbed in the heart this scene triggers.

I don't think I've ever seen this scene play out, how does it happen.

• Ah, thanks.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Trusting Jack. The commotion with Vaughn being reverse paralyzed doesn't trigger this. However comma while Vaughn doesnt need to get stabbed in the heart this scene triggers.

• I thought you had to not ask Rhys if he can hack it, which then prompts Sasha to say it

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Trusting Jack. The commotion with Vaughn being reverse paralyzed doesn't trigger this. However comma while Vaughn doesnt need to get stabbed in the heart this scene triggers.

• The many alternate playthroughs of mine, I believe any of the dialogue messages will trigger it as long as you trust Jack.

Poogers555 posted: »

I thought you had to not ask Rhys if he can hack it, which then prompts Sasha to say it

• Alt text

I'm in the process of doing a TellTale Game of Thrones CAH deck. If you have any suggestions, please PM me.

• That's a fancy attention sign. :D

Anyway, it'd be easier to help you if we knew what cards you already made. :P

I'm in the process of doing a TellTale Game of Thrones CAH deck. If you have any suggestions, please PM me.

• lmao

ayyyyy

• Allies are everywhere my dear.

Iowa, USA. Can't believe there is another rhysha shipper besides me here

• Then we could add this game to our activities too ?

Just finished playing 'Town of Salem' with @Pipas @armis37 and @SzymeG... It was fun

• Good luck organizing that event. I tried it once in the TWD section when I attempted to do a Kenny vs Lilly event...it was horrible. Half of the guys never even showed up. Never again!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1urjPpjvKeMqpSzkP9DoCRBAls7L_M0G_RKXIIUWIwFo/edit#gid=0

Hello there, Rhyshas! To spice our chats up a bit armis suggested that we could someday play Team Fortress 2 on Steam. So what do you thi

• Sure would be awsome to play it with you guys but i will propably be bad because i havent played it in years

• Alt text

Update:

• Alt textAlt textAlt text

I was thinking about making the TF2 event this Tuesday, but then I realized that GoT is coming out that day and I suppose most people won't be available. :D

So how about tomorrow or this Monday? The time could be like one of our chat events (10 PM CEST/9 PM BST/4 PM EST/12 PM (noon) PST) or even sooner. I know it's really soon, but I won't be probably available on Wednesday/Thursday and definitely not from 24th July to 2nd August.

Ofc, if there will be enough of you guys free while I'm busy, you can organize it on your own and I'll put the time in the OP. It's not like I'm the core player of the game or something. :D

• Nicely done Grumpy! Do you want Europeans now? :P

Update:

• I see you're back to your old avatar. :D

ayyyyy

• Btw, we'll be playing Town of Salem today around 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, so if anyone wishes to join us, visit OUR CHAT at that time. :D

Alt text

Countdown to event.

• it hurts when i don't have it on

I see you're back to your old avatar.

• edited July 2015

That's like, 4 AM for me.

I'll try to play along if my mom isn't awake :P

Btw, we'll be playing Town of Salem today around 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, so if anyone wishes to join us, visit OUR CHAT at that time. Countdown to event.

• Yes and do me a little favor : try to put the countries where there are a lot of people first so i can see them right away.

Nicely done Grumpy! Do you want Europeans now? :P

• This is one hell of a piece of work!! XD

I'm really impressed! It's extremely descriptive, it's funny, it's badass... It is a Borderlands fanfic 101%

And my choice is: This is a misunderstanding

She couldn’t even finish her words before one of the bandit's turned and thrust the butt of his gun into Rhys' face. Rhys: “Ow! Ow, ow! O

• Thanks man!

The problem is, the vote is over already :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

This is one hell of a piece of work!! XD I'm really impressed! It's extremely descriptive, it's funny, it's badass... It is a Borderlands fanfic 101% And my choice is: This is a misunderstanding

• Ahh, no worries :)

Thanks man! The problem is, the vote is over already

• edited July 2015

Can i be added to the map? i'm in the south of Brazil (south america) precisely in parana
    thanks

Nicely done Grumpy! Do you want Europeans now? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.