Things we MUST see in ep6

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones
  1. A closure to the Bowen choice
  2. The North Grove
  3. Ryon's little ass getting saved
  4. Sera's closure with Lord Tarwick
  5. Talia releasing her anger
  6. Gwyn and Elaena, (it would be a shame if the widowed one, or either of them wouldn't appear)
  7. Tom and the people from Kingslanding who wanted Mira to live
  8. An option to flay Gryff
  9. The Glenmores avenging Arthur's death (or at least help The Forresters if they can't get involved publicly)
  10. Asher shirtless

Feel free to add

Comments

• Burning Highpoint to the Fookin' Ground!!!! >:)

• Ballad of the Forresters in the credits.

• Tru

Ballad of the Forresters in the credits.

• edited July 2015

I want to murder Ludd slowly and my last words to him be: "You brought this on yourself."

• Niiice :)

I want to murder Ludd slowly and my last words to him be: "You brought this on yourself."

• A closure to Erik choice

Death of Ludd and Gryff

Atleast one more song

thats all i got for now...

• The deaths of these two recurring Whitehill soldiers.

Alt text Alt text

• I think another funeral scene with Asher/Rodrik while having the remainder of the Forrestor family looking onward to the future would potentially end the Season on a poignant note.

• How about a moment of redemption for the traitor. After learning about the death of the brother Forrester, the traitor pleads to fight and die in the battle against the Whitehills. Dies, since he's detrimental and what else are they gonna do with his character if you chose to spare him?

• Rodrik/Asher History.
    I think after Rodrik/Asher death, Rodrik/Asher and the ''army'' will fight the real war, i dont think Gryff 20 man army is all the army of the Whitehills.
    2 Choices: Go and Protect Ironrath or go and assault Highpoint.
    Probably the Death of Beshka/Sentinel in the battle.
    Gared History.
    Gared finds the North Grove ( i dont know what the fuck contains the North Grove but it will be usefull i think).
    Probably the Death of Cotter or Sylvi.
    Mira History.
    Mira find the way to stop Andros and his sellsword army.

• Didn't the traitor say something like "Mira cost Ludd his army." or something like that?

Rodrik/Asher History. I think after Rodrik/Asher death, Rodrik/Asher and the ''army'' will fight the real war, i dont think Gryff 20 man ar

• edited July 2015

I want to see something going right for once. This game is making me miserable. Every time things are looking up, Ramsay comes around or some character I like dies or somebody screws me over by not fulfilling their deal or things blow up in my face.
    I want to have a kickass victory that doesn't backfire. I want the Forresters to be happy for a while. I want celebration. I want Rodrik to marry Elaena and Asher to be resurrected. I want Ludd's, Griff's and Ramsay's heads on spikes.

I want something in this game to make me feel good, damn it.

• I dont know what it means exactly that :c its that mira already stop Andros?

Didn't the traitor say something like "Mira cost Ludd his army." or something like that?

• I want Gared to ride in on an Ice Dragon and save the day by bringing Highpoint to the ground in an epic battle sequence with Rodrik/Asher leading a charge with Ser Twenty Goodmen atop a flaming horse riding alongside Ramsay as they charge through blasting airhorns during the fighting.Is that too much to ask for?

• Right? Like, I know the game isn't meant to be all rainbows and roses (like the source material, and its source material) but it isn't meant to be 100% doom, gloom, and failure either.

Platypuses posted: »

I want to see something going right for once. This game is making me miserable. Every time things are looking up, Ramsay comes around or som

• I know nobody can trust Cersei, but when it comes to killing Tyrion she would benefit the worst of the northerns.
    Andros will die, Mira will find a way to get his army through Tom's boss or Lord Morgryn and fuck the Whitehills

• I dont think that Cersei will help us, as we know Tyrion escapes and he doesnt die so how can Cersei helps Mira?

I know nobody can trust Cersei, but when it comes to killing Tyrion she would benefit the worst of the northerns. Andros will die, Mira will find a way to get his army through Tom's boss or Lord Morgryn and fuck the Whitehills

• edited July 2015

We still got Tyrion's trial coming up so, who knows what could happen.

• edited July 2015

It should open with the Whitehill soldiers marching to Highpoint with the dead brother (Asher) on a corpse cart and the soldiers mocking his death then the surviving brother (Rodrik) and his army ambushing them Gryff is captured and somebody finally kills Harys. Then Rodrik breaks one of Gryff's arms and one of his legs then blinds him in one aye (again) he the sends the traitor (if spared) to Highpoint to tell Lord Lardass Whitehill to bring Ryon to Ironrath alone. When Ludd arrives and see's what you've done to Gryff he tries to hurt Ryon but is restrained you use Two Brothers (the sword Ryon made) to bludgeon him to death. You then flay Gryff and hang him from a tree. then you storm highpoint marry Gwyn to Ryon and absorb all Whitehill lands and income.

• Shirtless Asher pls

• And this one too

Alt text

The deaths of these two recurring Whitehill soldiers.

• edited July 2015

The problem is, the story plays too much on the misconception of what Game of Thrones and ASOIAF is. It's not about the good guys losing, and the bad guys winning. It's not about people suffering, and never having a good time (though of course, this happens often)

It's about realistically emulating medieval times, and showing actions have consequences. And that applies to everyone regardless of who they are, regardless of their morality.

From the Starks who die because of honour. To the Lannisters who die because of their madness, or cold-heartedness.

Which leads me to my final point, if the Forresters don't get their revenge in Episode 6, and all die tragically. That won't be "Game of Thrones", it will be poor storytelling. The Forresters aren't honour-bound, short-sighted and incautious like the Starks. Nor are they cold-hearted, or prone to insanity like certain Lannisters. Therefore, they shouldn't share their fate -- and instead have their own.

I want to see something going right for once. This game is making me miserable. Every time things are looking up, Ramsay comes around or som

• Asher shirtless

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh, tits would be wonderful as well. It is Game of Thrones after all. We got boobs in TWAU so I know Telltale knows how to render 'em! :D

• If Telltale doesn't pull off another "Randy Tudor" joke and include an easter egg scene in the final episode where that Shia LaBeouf motivational talk parody from Twitter is added in game, I will be heavily disappointed. Are you listening, Telltale? ;)

• No, telltale doesn't give a Damn about us

If Telltale doesn't pull off another "Randy Tudor" joke and include an easter egg scene in the final episode where that Shia LaBeouf motivational talk parody from Twitter is added in game, I will be heavily disappointed. Are you listening, Telltale?

• I enjoyed the Arthur wink and Randy Tudor easter eggs a lot and I hope we do see something awesome in the finale that we can find.

If Telltale doesn't pull off another "Randy Tudor" joke and include an easter egg scene in the final episode where that Shia LaBeouf motivational talk parody from Twitter is added in game, I will be heavily disappointed. Are you listening, Telltale?

• edited July 2015

I agree sooo much. I always feel like shit after playing a episode. Our only moment of reprieve was maiming Gryff. ( And we don't even get THAT.)

• This.

Don't be afraid of being repetitive, Telltale, it was so good we want it twice.

Ballad of the Forresters in the credits.

• edited July 2015

the misconception of what Game of Thrones and ASOIAF is

Hear, hear. This man gets it.

I can't stand to read again and again the infamous "if you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention" Ramsay quote being used as if it were a statement of GRR Martin himself to tell people what to expect from his works.

Whatever happens the Forresters went through enough suffering that even a "happy ending" won't be happy anyway, even a best case ending with victory and a wedding will be bittersweet considering all the deaths of loved ones we experienced.

DillonDex posted: »

The problem is, the story plays too much on the misconception of what Game of Thrones and ASOIAF is. It's not about the good guys losing, an

• Or everybody fails and the house Forrester is doomed like the Starks. And a "welcome to Game of Thrones" message at the end.

Rodrik/Asher History. I think after Rodrik/Asher death, Rodrik/Asher and the ''army'' will fight the real war, i dont think Gryff 20 man ar

• You sir, will receive your cookie shortly.

DillonDex posted: »

The problem is, the story plays too much on the misconception of what Game of Thrones and ASOIAF is. It's not about the good guys losing, an

• Mira getting Lord Andros or Lord Morgryn (don't trust that man) or Sera killed. :)

Alt text

• If Telltale fixes the issue with Gryff's maiming, they should let us destroy his other eye, leaving him completely blinded. And then maybe the option to either kill or spare him.

Also, Asher/Rodrik shirtless the entire episode would be nice...

• if they seriously deny the players the opportunity to get full on revenge on the Whitehills out of some misguided "that would be too obvious" notion, then wtf

• I have this feeling that Sera is the potential fall girl for Mira. You will have the opportunity to frame/pin all your wrongdoings on her. Mira's arc is about honesty & family, and keeping hold of both, eventually one will have to be chosen over the other to an extreme.
    Lie and frame Sera for the murder of that Lannister because 'lol she a bastard', makes you scum but puts you on very good graces with the crown.

Mira getting Lord Andros or Lord Morgryn (don't trust that man) or Sera killed.

• edited July 2015

Mira

• Tom's masters revealed
    • Lord Tarwick to help Mira (if you told him Sera was a bastard). At the very least see this choice mean something
    • The burning/not burning of the decree to mean something
    • The Mountain V The Viper

Gared

• The North Grove
    • Battle of Castle Black

Asher/Rodrik

• Funeral of the dead one

Also, Daenerys appears in the title art for Ep 6, so hopefully we'll see some action in Essos.

• What about Mira's key she could have taken all the way back in episode 1? I hope to god that comes up this coming episode.

• edited July 2015

Reads to 10
    Wait, what? XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.