Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Ser Maynard? Did he ever get his wedding invitation.

His name is Maynard btw. :P

• Spoiler warning for other people who want to be respectful.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

There's also a Duncan, except in this universe, he's a tatted up cyborg Walter

enter image description here

Ser Maynard? Did he ever get his wedding invitation.

• You should speed the eyebrow gif up a little and use it as a reaction gif ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2015

Wow, only just realized he was robotic at the midsection. I completely missed that XD

Deltino posted: »

There's also a Duncan, except in this universe, he's a tatted up cyborg Walter

• Rhys turns into the definition of awkward, got it.

Leluch123 posted: »

that happens if you do not high five guards...

• this is bugging me when this comes up cause it has no point to it and i want to know (maybe borderlands 3 secret?)

RhysTech posted: »

I wonder when these guys will finally show up together?

• same here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Wow, only just realized he was robotic at the midsection. I completely missed that XD

• Suddenly looks like a man who's seen the wars.

I wonder how he goes to the bathroom o.o

same here

• edited August 2015

When Rhys commented on Fiona's back-flip about how she looks like she has done it before. I think it is a joke of the constant occasion where Fiona has been thrown backward in the caravan.

• Yup, the same happened for me when I was silent.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Not for me. It thought I let athena keep threatening cassius

• With legs.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Suddenly looks like a man who's seen the wars. I wonder how he goes to the bathroom o.o

• Dammit, then I guess my save messed up. :(

Yup, the same happened for me when I was silent.

• Plot Holes! Man that sucked....

Because...plot.

• Or he knows he was pumping Eridium into her and hates himself.... nah Jack isn't remorseful

Poogers555 posted: »

Who knows. I think he might have said she was dead if you looked at it, maybe by "check on her" would be to go see her grave or something, I mean scanning the picture with the jackapidea gets. Angle Look at something else, Im not joking.

• This Is Dumpy And Im Rhys, Dumpy zaps Yvette Best outcome period.

Crips posted: »

You can attack Yvette with Dumpy, you can also use him to scout Old Haven.

• You need 1 internet for every grain of gunpowder that was in the bullet that killed Roland

Greenzoid2 posted: »

How many internets do I need before I unlock episode 5?

• Wow how did I not notice, plus epic scene.

• I figured it was a map of that, but how in the world did it get on Hyperion? They hate Dahl

Courtenay posted: »

To elaborate on what Dojo said, it's a map of the Caustic Caverns.

• The endings are just the 2 but it use to be 3 With Jack Hating you but you Jack-In

So there was a choice branch I think Job teased for Episode 3. There were 4 main branches at the far right. I think this means the end of ep

• Hyperion will want my dick in a sling

• PLEASE DONT HATE ME MODS! HE SAID IT FIRST!

Valebread posted: »

Hyperion will want my dick in a sling

• edited August 2015

In Episode 3, Rhys can actually apologize to Loader Bot for blowing him up in Episode 1 since he is still mad at Rhys. Rhys can ask for forgiveness and Loader Bot will mention the choice of Rhys forgiving Vaughn in Episode 2 and will give Rhys a brofist and forgive him.

• But this only works if you pick Fiona at the end of episode 3 (Vaughn has to be paralysed). So in my douchebag playthrough I never had to chance to ask for LB's forgiveness... :'(

J-Master posted: »

In Episode 3, Rhys can actually apologize to Loader Bot for blowing him up in Episode 1 since he is still mad at Rhys. Rhys can ask for forg

• Does anyone else think that Jack's face as it appears on the office screen in the 'Rule Hyperion' ending is... odd? I can't place what it is exactly, but he looks a bit... idk, off-model? He's also flipped, but that's not the issue, there's just something that's making him look different to the Jack we've been seeing before, and I don't understand why? Like, why would TT use a different model? Or is it just me going crazy?

• It's mirrored for some reason, that's why it looks odd. Usually his hair sweeps to the right.

Does anyone else think that Jack's face as it appears on the office screen in the 'Rule Hyperion' ending is... odd? I can't place what it is

• Does this look less odd though? Something about it is still bugging me, but maybe I've just been looking at it for too long or sth...

It's mirrored for some reason, that's why it looks odd. Usually his hair sweeps to the right.

• I kind of see what you mean, but maybe it's just because Jack isn't threatening to murder anyone in this scene?

Does this look less odd though? Something about it is still bugging me, but maybe I've just been looking at it for too long or sth...

• Maybe it's because he's not as transparent here, so the shading on solid color, especially around the eyes, stands out more?

Does this look less odd though? Something about it is still bugging me, but maybe I've just been looking at it for too long or sth...

• His eye balls?

• I also noticed that, it feels like something is off but I can't point my finger on it, maybe it's the hair or something, but something just feels not right in this.

Does anyone else think that Jack's face as it appears on the office screen in the 'Rule Hyperion' ending is... odd? I can't place what it is

• I think his face is stretched vertically.

• edited August 2015

Man, and I thought Athena was bad at conversations.

Nicely done, Rhys.

Lmfao that escalated quickly. http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/128035972608/tales-from-the-borderlands-rhys-and-athena-cut

• Hmmm is it me or does the guy in the back have the same clothes as the guy who kidnapped Rhys and Fiona?

RhysTech posted: »

I wonder when these guys will finally show up together?

• I think that might be the case.

I think his face is stretched vertically.

• I totally agree that it looks different (it was the first thing I thought when I originally saw it - y'know, aside from 'oh crap, what have I done?'), but seeing it side-by-side makes it so much more pronounced. I do think the more solidified/less transparent look is a factor - kind of like they just took his original BL2 model and made it blue?

It's some weird, uncanny valley-esque stuff. There's not a huge difference, but there's something so unsettling about it...

I think that might be the case.

• I just realized that Athena did a terrible job training Sasha. I think she only trained Fiona.

Lmfao that escalated quickly. http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/128035972608/tales-from-the-borderlands-rhys-and-athena-cut

• You see her teaching her to shoot in the opening of episode 3 (she's firing against Athena's shield with the bullets hitting Jack's billboard).

I just realized that Athena did a terrible job training Sasha. I think she only trained Fiona.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.