Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• that happens if you do not high five guards...

enter image description here

• Not to burst your bubble, but isn't that loader bot's arms? lmao

Leluch123 posted: »

For those who not chose Jack...that is what you're missing XD

• .....for real? Of course it's loader both arms but you get to see that ,,view" when you trust Jack and gets Rhys P.O.V

MrNoodles posted: »

Not to burst your bubble, but isn't that loader bot's arms? lmao

• And yet another version, if you told Fiona and Sasha:

OzzyUK posted: »

That link shows Jack forcing the "All good" dialogue choice and like dojo32161 said you can hear Rhys saying "All good" just before Gortys w

• o.o oh wow, I didn't notice that before!

And yet another version, if you told Fiona and Sasha:

• Elpis seems to be breaking down worse since episode one, with the possibility that "The Crackening" might be coming to a shattering end. (Hopefully Elpis has been evacuated.)

Bloodwing's feathers are in Jack's trophy case.

• Hey, your the guy Handsome Jack gave credit to.

HoboStew posted: »

This is correct! You win 1 internet.

• I would Imagine a robot hand would be painful.

sSOPHOo posted: »

how do you get this dialogue ?

• Well, it's Not THAT rare. There is a 9% Chance that he Drops something from His loot-Pool. He has 3 weapons, 1 granade and 1 Head in His loot-Pool. So you Must be Lucky but Not THAT Lucky.

Not really related to Tales From the Borderlands but I wanna brag.. xD I got the Conference Call (the gun found in Jacks office and held by the Stranger) in my first fight against the Warrior.. (really really rare, like 1:1000 chances)

• If you don't throw the vase up with fiona it simply falls to the ground and cracks. :] Rhys remarks "well there's a FEW complications"

• Bloodwing's feathers are in Jack's trophy case.

I saw the feathers but never made the connection... That's horrible.

Goddamn that handsome son of a bitch!

Dapnee posted: »

Elpis seems to be breaking down worse since episode one, with the possibility that "The Crackening" might be coming to a shattering end. (Hopefully Elpis has been evacuated.) Bloodwing's feathers are in Jack's trophy case.

• The Warrior can drop 2 shields (one of them that, the impaler, I got on my actual first try, I got the cc on the first time I started farming him), a head, a grenade mod, 2 shotguns and a sniper rifle.. So pls tell me what are the chances of him actually dropping legendary loot after you beat him in story mode and what are the chances of him dropping a cc?

GSSalvador posted: »

Well, it's Not THAT rare. There is a 9% Chance that he Drops something from His loot-Pool. He has 3 weapons, 1 granade and 1 Head in His loot-Pool. So you Must be Lucky but Not THAT Lucky.

• I love the fact that the shoes of all the female Hyperion employees have Louboutin-esque yellow soles (except Yvettes, because she's got those cool metal ones). It's just a really cute/clever idea that does a lot to convey Hyperion's image-obsessed aesthetic. The attention to detail in this game never ceases to amaze me!

• So idk if this has been mentioned but Fiona has a really different hair from prerelease screenshots and stuff and the model is inside the game, but I didn't notice such changes on Rhys.

http://i.imgur.com/2R7r20G.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/kEKfy82.jpg

• The very First Time you kill him he has a Chance of 80% to Drop something. But After that the chances Are reduced significant. I actually don't Know the exact Drop Rate but it's Really Low.

The Warrior can drop 2 shields (one of them that, the impaler, I got on my actual first try, I got the cc on the first time I started farmin

• edited August 2015

why in some gameplays Rhys's eyes remains blue, but in other changes color to yellow?

• Ehh stuff like that is kinda regular in /b/ that's why I never went back to 4Chan.

Go back a couple of pages and look for the spoiler tag that says: Just a really freakin' weird conversation that's kind of gross. Yet

• Yes, that's my point exactly.. I got a head item when I played on normal mode, then I got the impaler shield the second time and right after that I got the cc when I started farming him so your first point was completely useless..

The very First Time you kill him he has a Chance of 80% to Drop something. But After that the chances Are reduced significant. I actually don't Know the exact Drop Rate but it's Really Low.

• I thought it always turns yellow, and that it does this in between the time these two shots are taken.

shioku posted: »

why in some gameplays Rhys's eyes remains blue, but in other changes color to yellow?

• It's probably bugged. You can also get a yellow/brown color and plain blue without any cybernetic effects.

• Could it have something to do with if you trusted Jack or Fiona?

• shioku posted: »

• Oh ok, I thought you thought it was Rhys, lol

Leluch123 posted: »

.....for real? Of course it's loader both arms but you get to see that ,,view" when you trust Jack and gets Rhys P.O.V

• edited August 2015

Fun fact:

In Spanish, Juan Amador Pulido is the voice actor of Handsome Jack, and also Benson from Regular Show.

enter image description hereenter image description here

(It's very funny watch the serie and imagine Jack saying some Benson's dialogues.)

• Guys.... guys, just remember borderlands doesn't take place in the 52 or whatever the hell else you guys are saying. It takes place in the 2860's. Please. For the love of Ted remember that.

• OMG I got the infinity the 3rd time I killed Doc Mercy and I got The Bee shield the 6th time I killed Hunter Hellquist! xD
    My luck is on a rampage! xD

Roymiller33 posted: »

You too Would love to play BL with you - I play on PlayStation though - so bad luck

• What vase?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

If you don't throw the vase up with fiona it simply falls to the ground and cracks. :] Rhys remarks "well there's a FEW complications"

• In Rhys' master plan 2.0

Pyro-Toxin posted: »

What vase?

• Ohh. I missunderstood your Post completely...damnit!

Yes, that's my point exactly.. I got a head item when I played on normal mode, then I got the impaler shield the second time and right after that I got the cc when I started farming him so your first point was completely useless..

• Lol, no problem dude.. :D

Ohh. I missunderstood your Post completely...damnit!

• Couldn't get better pictures. Sorry.

Select talk to Yvette

First say this
    Then some of this
    And then she says this
    And he does some of this

...You see where this is going.

• I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet.

The shelter that Fiona, Rhys, and the stranger run to in episode 4

is the same place that's shown in the preview for episode 2.

• Honestly, I prefer this hair.

darkfoxTM posted: »

So idk if this has been mentioned but Fiona has a really different hair from prerelease screenshots and stuff and the model is inside the game, but I didn't notice such changes on Rhys.

• Immortal just means that he can live nearly forever, but still be killed by someone. He isn't invincible.

So does this make it official: Is Jack immortal, and therefore will be in BL3? Or is he still vulnerable as an AI and can (potentially) suffer the same fate as Felicity?

• I have always assumed they were going to rebuild or use the spaceship or whatever it was.

BionicPaint posted: »

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet. The shelter that Fiona, Rhys, and the stranger run to in episode 4 is the same place that's shown in the preview for episode 2.

• If you refuse to fight the firewall HJ will do all the work for you but he'll mock you the entire time:

• http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620722512175594840/CAD6D8B57FA5419EA8CFAFC08D56D7234413CCAB/

Fiona used to have different clothes, picture is buggy because I model replaced her on sasha, it was invisislbe on Fiona.

• Save that limp-dick business for your girl-hand?

If you refuse to fight the firewall HJ will do all the work for you but he'll mock you the entire time:

• amazing

If you refuse to fight the firewall HJ will do all the work for you but he'll mock you the entire time:

• If You stay silent when Sasha asks "Is this disguise gonna work?" Rhys looks at her and he does the eyebrows thingy and she smiles and assumes it means yes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.