The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If Sora doesn't make it into smash cause of the ballot I'm gonna cry.

Well the smash polls are closing soon, so something's gonna happen...in the late future.

• Prepare for tears ;)

Gary-Oak posted: »

If Sora doesn't make it into smash cause of the ballot I'm gonna cry.

• I voted for Banjo & Kazooie.

kaleion posted: »

So exited for that, who did you vote for? I voted Simon Belmont because he has to be there now that Megaman is in, besides his move-set

• Good choice, specially after that Phil Spencer tease that he's up for it, of course whether the undisclosed terms are good enough for Nintendo it remains to be seen but still good choice.

I voted for Banjo & Kazooie.

• Considering how Square-Enix was with the whole Geno (Hoping other people made sure he's in BTW) situation before Alphadream bought the rights for him I wouldn't hold my breath, Square doesn't seem to be in good terms with Nintendo.

• This looks promising! Thanks for providing.

More AC movie photos: http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/09/29/assassin-s-creed-the-movie-filming-photos-leaked-3566773?lt_source=external,manual

• I'm gonna assume the worst until I see a trailer, givto the games, with en how game movies tend to end up. But it seems like they're staying fairly true to the games, so I've got a bit of hope.

This looks promising! Thanks for providing.

• The fact that this is its own story set aside from Desmond or anything else happening in the games gives me hope. It will give the filmmakers more creative breathing room to act upon without squandering the source material.

I'm gonna assume the worst until I see a trailer, givto the games, with en how game movies tend to end up. But it seems like they're staying fairly true to the games, so I've got a bit of hope.

• We'll cry together ; -;

S A D B O Y S

• Interesting :) Never thought that it was your type of movie for some reason.

enter image description here

The Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite films ♥ enter link description here

• It is pretty good :) I like all of the movies in the Cornetto trilogy but by ranking them I would say that Hot Fuzz is my fav and World's End would be my least fav but they're all good.

The World's End is great hope you enjoyed it!

• edited September 2015

I've been thinking about this, but since i'm not American i don't really know what would happen so i'm going to ask it here.

What would happen if the United States turned into a monarchy?

Edit: If several states would join up with different kings we could create a Game of Thrones like scenario, right?

• edited September 2015

Saltlick123's Movie of the Day........Previously: The World's EndToday: Singin in the Rain

and a scene of the day

enter link description here

• So before logging off, I got funny story to share.

My friends and I decided to go karaoke-ing, even if our voices weren't that good :P, but they invited this substitute teacher that looks hot, along with us.
    So, we were having fun and all, until they decided to bring in the beer (I can't drink since i'm still 17), and they managed to get the teacher to be totally piss-drunk and to add into the fun, we tricked him into thinking that he had a one-night stand with my male friend which ofc, never happened.

His face when he woke up tho xD

We were so mean, but damn was that funny.

• Wasn't the previous movie of the day The World's End, you used Silence of the Lambs as your Scene of the Day.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Saltlick123's Movie of the Day........Previously: The World's EndToday: Singin in the Rain and a scene of the day enter link description here

• Not much, actually. The American government is already dominated by political dynasties

I've been thinking about this, but since i'm not American i don't really know what would happen so i'm going to ask it here. What would h

• edited September 2015

Edit: NVM LOL

Wasn't the previous movie of the day The World's End, you used Silence of the Lambs as your Scene of the Day.

• I voted for Conker.

I voted for Banjo & Kazooie.

• lmao, why?

Interesting Never thought that it was your type of movie for some reason.

• idk xD, guess I don't know you that well and assumed you were a romance or comedy person from posts or something like that.

lmao, why?

• enter link description here

KSJEsu cRHST HESJU SCHURST OH M GOD YES AH LORD iM A so HAPPY

• You are finally happy.

ComingSoon posted: »

enter link description here oh lord yes

• lol what's that supposed to mean? xD

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You are finally happy.

• I initially voted for Paper Mario, and later voted for Banjo-Kazooie once Phil Spencer made that Smash tweet.

So exited for that, who did you vote for? I voted Simon Belmont because he has to be there now that Megaman is in, besides his move-set

• If you could make a move set for paper mario, what would his attacks be?

I initially voted for Paper Mario, and later voted for Banjo-Kazooie once Phil Spencer made that Smash tweet.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

Paper Mario could definitely use some attacks from his series for the specials; the Normal Special could have him charge his Hammer and the Up Special could be the Super Jump. Maybe he could even turn into a Paper Airplane for his side special where the tip attacks people. As for the down special, he could do a short but heavy stomp on a Koopa and send the shell forward in the direction he faced.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If you could make a move set for paper mario, what would his attacks be?

• I have bizarre tastes :P

idk xD, guess I don't know you that well and assumed you were a romance or comedy person from posts or something like that.

• edited September 2015

I'm siiiinging in the rape...

On a side note, Singing in the Rain is probably the only musical I've ever liked.

Saltlick123's Movie of the Day........Previously: The World's EndToday: Singin in the Rain and a scene of the day enter link description here

• HELL YEA! The World's End is probably my fave out of the trilogy.

Saltlick123's Movie of the Day......Today: The World's End and a scene of the day enter link description here

• Contemplating on whether or not I should commit to staying up any further for this Smash Brothers update which has the new stage coming out.

• Contemplating on whether or not I should commit to staying up any further for this Smash Brothers update which has the new stage coming out.

• Does anybody like The Last Of Us multiplayer and want to play it?

• Edward Snowden jointed twitter yesterday https://twitter.com/Snowden

In under 24 hours he has nearly 900,000 followers with only 7 tweets, one thing i found amusing is that he only follows the official NSA twitter account :P

I doubt he would post anything secret on twitter but i still find this interesting.

• enter image description here

OzzyUK posted: »

Edward Snowden jointed twitter yesterday https://twitter.com/Snowden In under 24 hours he has nearly 900,000 followers with only 7 tweets

Sign in to comment in this discussion.