Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I find it adorable.

enter link description here

NicWarden posted: »

I playing my 3rd file at the moment and I've noticed in Episode two when you are testing your skill too Frostfinger there's a bell for Wildlings you can almost ring before Frostfinger gives you a icy look and you do a funny grinning face.

• Lewsblake23 posted: »

Gared can teleport, apparently. I was watching this fight in slow motion, and he... does this. The things you don't notice! Everyone was so

• I love you.

And I love Gared's fashion sense in that game!

• So Finn doesnt die after that?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

There's a glitch, where if you convince Finn to sit by the fire, you can see him just sitting there as you're attacked by wights. He looks s

• No, he still dies. Just magically teleports after this.

So Finn doesnt die after that?

• Celebrity or not, they don't have FACEBOOK or SELFIES to know what people look like. Nobody recognizes Arya Stark, Sansa or Bran in the series.

Ramsey must be a bit of a celebrity in the North.

• I've noticed that too

At Tommen's coronation after Lord Andros yells at you the first time if you drink some wine then eardrop on Margery and Sera the same wine glass will appear in front of your face.

• Elissa's line in episode 2, the one about murdering the "babes in their beds," may imply that Ludd is a grandfather. Maybe Karl left some kids behind or Torrhen has some? It could make for a killer twist in Episode 6 for people who are like "KILL ALL TEH WHITEHILLS EVEN GWYN" if the game actually presents them with an innocent Whitehill child.

• I think it may be a figure of speech from Elissa. She is basically telling Rodrik to be ready for anything in order to defend them.

ranger563 posted: »

Elissa's line in episode 2, the one about murdering the "babes in their beds," may imply that Ludd is a grandfather. Maybe Karl left some ki

• Well some people will perform what she said quite literaly. Highpoint will burn with everyone in it.

I think it may be a figure of speech from Elissa. She is basically telling Rodrik to be ready for anything in order to defend them.

• ^ exactly what I was talking about

Well some people will perform what she said quite literaly. Highpoint will burn with everyone in it.

• I remember when I first played episode 1, during Ethan's death scene, there was music. But after the new episodes gets released, the music is gone. What do you think? Is the scene better with or without the music?

In case you don't know what I am talking about, here's a walkthrough of the episode when it first got released, there are a theme during Ethan's death scene. Start around 12:30

enter link description here

• When you get a chance to kill... Whatshisface? When Gared gets to kill that guy that slaughtered his fam, I didn't gut him, I sliced his arm, but when the next episode began and it was all "previously on the game of thrones" the theatrics portrayed me impaling that mofo. I didn't do that tho :/

• It actually depends on who your Sentinel is. If you had Duncan, there is music playing, but if you have Royland, who I chose for my game, there is no music. I think it's just a glitch though, otherwise that's a pretty weird impact for your choice.

I remember when I first played episode 1, during Ethan's death scene, there was music. But after the new episodes gets released, the music i

• In my first playthrough, I still chose Royland as my Sentinel and I still got the music. I think it is just a glitch.

Actually now I think about it, I am pretty sure that in my first playthrough, Royland got held back by the Whitehills like Duncan did in the video. It was only later that the scene where Royland tries to get to Ethan's side was either added or fixed.

It actually depends on who your Sentinel is. If you had Duncan, there is music playing, but if you have Royland, who I chose for my game, there is no music. I think it's just a glitch though, otherwise that's a pretty weird impact for your choice.

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

When you get a chance to kill... Whatshisface? When Gared gets to kill that guy that slaughtered his fam, I didn't gut him, I sliced his arm

• Huh, weird.

In my first playthrough, I still chose Royland as my Sentinel and I still got the music. I think it is just a glitch. Actually now I thin

• I love YOGCAST Hannah she's so funny.

I remember when I first played episode 1, during Ethan's death scene, there was music. But after the new episodes gets released, the music i

• I wish this happened, tbh. I mean, it was sad enough already, but actually having her be more than a pair of legs would've been worse. I mean, these files below suggest she may have survived, but part of me also thinks that these just lead up to him finding her dead already anyway.

Gared: Father...?

Father: Gared... you survived...

Gared: Where's Jenna...!?

Father: She needs your help...

Gared: Father...

Father: Your sister...

Father: Whitehill men... came to take the farm...

Father: She hid...

Father: Get to the house...

Father: Protect your sister...

Father: No...!

Gared: I'll kill the men who did this!

Gared: Come get it, you bastard!

Gared: What...? No...

Gared: How'd this happen...?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Found an unused voice file from Episode 1 where Gared says his sister's name was Jenna. Now we have a name for that pair of legs XD

• I noticed a couple things after replaying the game:

• In EP4 when Beskha's drunk she's rambling about being a slave pit fighter:

Beskha: "I am not some animal in a cage!

Croft: "What in seven hells are you talking about!?"

Beskha: "I will not let you bark orders at me!"

• In EP4 if you beat Gryff until Elissa stops you when talking to Talia and she asks "how did you know when to stop?" an option called 'I didn't want to stop' would replace 'I knew it wasn't right' "I didn't... I didn't know how to stop myself, if mother hadn't have stepped in I would've killed him" it's like being moral even though Rodrik nearly beat Gryff to death, he's basically saying he knew it was wrong but he'd lost control of himself and couldn't stop.
    • In EP5 if you punch Duncan he spits blood out of his mouth but Royland doesn't.
  • But they have coats of arms. If he sees the sigil of the Boltons who could it be? Either the old Roose Bolton whom he propably knows or Ramsey. There are no other male Boltons living.

Celebrity or not, they don't have FACEBOOK or SELFIES to know what people look like. Nobody recognizes Arya Stark, Sansa or Bran in the series.

• I don't see them

MrEggplant posted: »

AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD WHO SEE THE FLYING SWORDS WHEN LORD GREGOR DIE?

• Excepet that Ramsay wasn't wearing any at his and Rodrik's first encounter.

But they have coats of arms. If he sees the sigil of the Boltons who could it be? Either the old Roose Bolton whom he propably knows or Ramsey. There are no other male Boltons living.

• I feel that Duncan spitting is him disrespecting Rodrik, since striking him kinda proves his point of Rodrik being reckless and violent.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I noticed a couple things after replaying the game: * In EP4 when Beskha's drunk she's rambling about being a slave pit fighter: Be

• Very good point.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

I feel that Duncan spitting is him disrespecting Rodrik, since striking him kinda proves his point of Rodrik being reckless and violent.

• In Episode 1, Gared once curses 'Seven Hells!', despite believing in the Old Gods of the Forest. At all other times, he curses 'Bloody Hell!' instead.

• Interesting facts about Episode 6 – The Ice Dragon

• It’s better not to befriend Gared Tuttle if you don’t want to end up dead.
    • Lord Gregor was just envious of Walder Frey.
    • There are no “people who want to help Mira”, poor little Tom just has a crush on her.
    • Margaery can easily send her “sister” to die and after that write her grandmother about this interesting experience.
    • Morgryn is a little Littlefinger.
    • If you’re a Northerner, you can’t win in Game of Thrones if you’re in King’s Landing. Confirmed.
    • Harys enjoys playing Skyrim, as well as killing main characters. Hopefully, he was killed before he could use his famous Fus Ro Dah
    • Maester Ortengryn is such a craven. He sure as hell doesn’t even deserve to be killed on screen.
    • If you’re a Forrester, getting pushed around by arrogant pricks all the time is your daily routine.
    • The best-plot-armor-of-the-episode award goes to House Whitehill, whereas the worst one goes to our beloved Forresters.
    • If the Whitehills are going to burn Ironrath “to the fucking ground”, that’s going to happen.
    • Erik was right after all.
  • Not sure if this was intentional or not, but Gared's crossing the ice scene struck me as a reference to TWDS2's finale episode. Gared falls into the ice like Luke, but sylvi and cotter end up saving him. Telltale making fun of themselves there?

• If Roland was the traitor

The Maester is killed off screen

Your sentinel is killed during the melee according to the Codex as well.

• edited November 2015

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Maester Ortengryn :(

• I literally screamed when I saw that.

"NO PLEASE NO NOT AGAIN I CAN'T GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN"

• Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought Harys helmet looked 99% like the steel helmet from Skyrim.

• Wait, so who the fuck was the Coal Boy's boss?

• We never get to find out :T

Honestly I think there is no boss and he just had a crush on Mira. Poor Tom.

• He said that he worked for Olenna Tyrell in one of the cut voice lines.

• edited November 2015

Apparently 3 different people can stab Harys to save Asher while hes getting his face pushed into the fire, Bowen, Lady Forrester or a random soldier.

• Not going to lie, that came to my mind too.

• During the battle in Ironrath the first guy Asher/Rodrik kills looks just like Finn.

• edited November 2015

Yes, here is how if you're curious:

• Bowen saves Asher if Gared saved him and Asher decided to poison Ludd.
    • A random soldier saves Asher if Gared didn't save Bowen and Asher decided to poison Ludd.
    • Lady Forrester saves Asher if he decided to ambush Ludd or if Asher calls Ludd's poisining off.

Rodrik is always saved by Lady Forrester.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.