The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Man, I wish that had happened in the game!

Yhrite posted: »

I got my eye on you!

• edited November 2015

enter image description here
    unfinished Rhys - it's been a while I draw him and still He is my fav character to draw - too handsome! :D

• AWESOME! I am dying to ask, was this inspired by Legend of Korra? :)

Well, except for the eyeball thing, that's Fiona's. :)

I got my eye on you!

• Got that DaVinci look going on there, nice!

rastamama posted: »

unfinished Rhys - it's been a while I draw him and still He is my fav character to draw - too handsome!

• edited November 2015

ps: the quality is bad cause i took the pic with my phone.. :)

unfinished Rhys - it's been a while I draw him and still He is my fav character to draw - too handsome!

• enter image description here

-source-

This was me XD except it was more like 'I recognize those skinny legs'

• You know you are a bro when you recognize your bro by seeing his abs. :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

-source- This was me XD except it was more like 'I recognize those skinny legs'

• edited November 2015

Made Jack a new epic title card in Photoshop

• I love it.

ZapThroat posted: »

TFW when you first try digital drawing Bye,I'm gonna go kill myself now.

• lmao nice!!

I got my eye on you!

• Thought i would make something different this time from my usual SFM art so here is Fiona

Made with SFM/Photoshop/lots of free brushes and textures 1920 x 1080 version - Image

• Wow, that turned out really nice! I like your color choices.

Thought i would make something different this time from my usual SFM art so here is Fiona Made with SFM/Photoshop/lots of free brushes and textures 1920 x 1080 version - Image

• I LOVE you for making these!

I had some spare time and so i made fanart i felt like making something more serious this time around so here is Rhys Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 image

• Ok, can you stop being so awesome!

Thought i would make something different this time from my usual SFM art so here is Fiona Made with SFM/Photoshop/lots of free brushes and textures 1920 x 1080 version - Image

• I love that it keeps to the color palette of anything Fiona related (Golds and browns and yellow)! And Rhys I imagine would have blues and grays!

I got my eye on you!

• Claptrap and Deathtrap

• this is beautiful

• As a TF2 player, what map is this?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Claptrap and Deathtrap

• Its a custom map from the workshop called sfm_riverbed.

LawmanZero posted: »

As a TF2 player, what map is this?

• Love the style and the color palette on both this and the second picture below, soft pencils... eye candy ♡

• I kind of want to do the boys as well, but there are a surprising number of design variables there. About the only constant with Vaughn was the abs, and Rhys has the whole tattoo situation.

buntingsir posted: »

Love the style and the color palette on both this and the second picture below, soft pencils... eye candy ♡

• those are really lovely. Is Mittie Paul your art tumbler?

• EXACTLY what I thought.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

-source- This was me XD except it was more like 'I recognize those skinny legs'

• edited November 2015

Well isn't it good though? Leaves a lot of room for turning your imagination on to the full force c: Anyway if you eventually draw them, it would be nice to see the result.

Linnet posted: »

I kind of want to do the boys as well, but there are a surprising number of design variables there. About the only constant with Vaughn was the abs, and Rhys has the whole tattoo situation.

• edited November 2015

I also can't decide if they should follow the steampunk or the cyberpunk trend. Vaughn especially even has a bowtie and shoes that look like they have spats.

Trufax: when I was researching Fiona's outfit, I found a turn of the century photograph of a well built but little blonde dude getting fined for showing too much skin. Vaughn's abs were literally illegal circa 1900.

buntingsir posted: »

Well isn't it good though? Leaves a lot of room for turning your imagination on to the full force c: Anyway if you eventually draw them, it would be nice to see the result.

• Well I'd say it's always nice to try different styles out, no one is to forbid you drawing several versions of their attire, right? c: Besides looks like Vaughn is a real rebel after all... he needs something fancy to cover all the abs.

I also can't decide if they should follow the steampunk or the cyberpunk trend. Vaughn especially even has a bowtie and shoes that look li

• Wow, both this and your Sasha work are amazing! Just, wow.

• Thanks!

Wow, both this and your Sasha work are amazing! Just, wow.

• Rhys and Vaughn's turn

Decided Rhys' swimsuit would coordinate with Fiona's so I didn't have to address the whole tattoo issue. Then while researching stock abs photos, found a buff dude wearing a duckie inner tube and knew what Vaughn's hyperion yellow item was going to be.

• So 'ducking' adorable!

no pun intended

Decided Rhys' swimsuit would coordinate with Fiona's so I didn't have to address the whole tattoo issue. Then while researching stock abs p

Decided Rhys' swimsuit would coordinate with Fiona's so I didn't have to address the whole tattoo issue. Then while researching stock abs p

didn't really bother with the textures, since i need to take a fookin' shower ;)

• Lol, that gif. Thank you!

So 'ducking' adorable! no pun intended

• Wow, the lighting! And you are completely on model.

(You probably don't need to flag this as a spoiler, imo)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.