The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I have no clue. Not a boring moment I suppose.

Saltlick123 posted: »

woah, what is it with your friends? Something always seems to be happening

• Tomorrow? Well, I'm glad i'll have something to keep me busy through finals and next week.

So... Anyone else waiting for the Jack the Ripper DLC to come out for Syndicate on Tuesday?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2015

Sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to them, as my dad got cancer when I was in my teens and died just a year and a half after his diagnosis. It's really hard losing a father.

I concur that the universe stinks, or at least 2015 does. Hopefully next year will be better for everyone who lost those they've loved this year.

One of my friend's dad was killed recently and another got into a soccer accident and got a concussion and neck injury. The universe is fucking ruthless.

• That's why I'm thinking of immigrating to Mars if they ever open it to the public,Earth is just a stinky pile of crap to live on anymore,though that would be after retirement if anything.

I'm very sorry to hear that, hope you're doing better now :'(

One of my friend's dad was killed recently and another got into a soccer accident and got a concussion and neck injury. The universe is fucking ruthless.

• Man, that's fucked up. Been a rough year for you, huh?

• It's like everyone is getting their share of fucked up. I hope I'm not next on the universe's list.

Bloody hell. At this rate, a meteor will probably hit you. Sorry about the rough year you are having.

• I don't really know what it was yet. It could have been a car wreck or murder.

Whatever it was, it is a damn shame.

Jennifer posted: »

Sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to them, as my dad got cancer when I was in my teens and died just a year and a half after his diagno

• It's not me I'm worried about, it's them. All such good people, and I'm worried about them. They still probably don't see me as someone they can talk to through these troubled times, and that saddens me.

ZapThroat posted: »

That's why I'm thinking of immigrating to Mars if they ever open it to the public,Earth is just a stinky pile of crap to live on anymore,though that would be after retirement if anything. I'm very sorry to hear that, hope you're doing better now

• Been a rough year for all of us I'm afraid to say, it's not getting any easier.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Man, that's fucked up. Been a rough year for you, huh?

• Really cool. I immediately understood the reference. It's a shame I only read the volumes, cause Issue 150 will probably be a big cliffhanger.

Pretty cool

• edited December 2015

They used the same music when Kirk was driving a car in JJ's first Trek movie. Its a callback.

But yeah, as a big Star Trek fan, I'm not too optimistic about this one. The first one was fun, the second one not so much. I was interested when I heard Simon Pegg was writing the script, but he said the studio rejected his first draft for being "too Star Trek-y". This trailer does nothing to soothe my concerns.

I'm still holding out hope that the 2017 TV show will be good.

Jennifer posted: »

The music choice is quite a bit odd given the franchise, and they're focusing on action over everything else (probably because it's directed

• What's the best way to go about getting the comics and reading them from the start? I really wanna give the comics a go, but I have no idea where to start when it comes to getting them.

Pretty cool

• Holy crap.. Sorry to hear that. This year's been shitty really.

• edited December 2015

This video literally brought tears to my eyes as I watched it. An amazing song and an amazing video.

enter link description here

• Oh,I remember that song,it's sad to see people who've risked it all for their country get tossed away in the streets like if they're nothing :(

Then you got the comments below the video..ugh -_-

This video literally brought tears to my eyes as I watched it. An amazing song and an amazing video. enter link description here

• Dat feeling when finals are done and you could pull all nighters again.

• Republican Debate boyee!

Remarks to follow in a few hours.

• Walking Dead Compendiums all the way. They're just all the comics put together into one HUGE volume. I have 1 and 2 and hope on getting 3 soon. For reference on how big each one is, the first one spans from (In terms of the show) the beginning, all the way to the middle of Season 4.

What's the best way to go about getting the comics and reading them from the start? I really wanna give the comics a go, but I have no idea where to start when it comes to getting them.

• This gonna be good.

Republican Debate boyee! Remarks to follow in a few hours.

• And it's starting...

• The fearmongering is strong with this one.

• The Chickenhawk Brigade is out in full force!

http://rationalwiki.org/w/images/4/4c/Chickenhawks.gif

The fearmongering is strong with this one.

• Florina or someone keeps coughing a lot lol

• Boots on the ground.

• ^ Daddy kept him from going to Vietnam.

Boots on the ground.

• How's my avatar?

• I got off to it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eryka posted: »

How's my avatar?

• edited December 2015

Omg Vikings Season 4 is coming in February ^.^ my excitement!

enter image description here

enter image description here

@Wolfenus54 you need to get watching

@IronWoodLover Keep watching :D

• Next time, I'll have this avatar enter image description here

Brodester08 posted: »

I got off to it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Already season 4?

Is this serie good?

Omg Vikings Season 4 is coming in February ^.^ my excitement! @Wolfenus54 you need to get watching @IronWoodLover Keep watching

• It's great. A lot of the actors are Canadian too.

Do you like Game of Thrones? if you like GoT you'll love this.

Already season 4? Is this serie good?

• I should check this out.

It's great. A lot of the actors are Canadian too. Do you like Game of Thrones? if you like GoT you'll love this.

• Yes. You probably should. It'll be worth it.

I should check this out.

• I'll try to remember.

Yes. You probably should. It'll be worth it.

• Write it down on your nipples so you remember.

I'll try to remember.

• Done.

Write it down on your nipples so you remember.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2015

These people are insane.

It's a sad day when Rand Paul and Jeb! are the ones talking sense.

Wow the Randroids are out in force today!

• edited December 2015

Meh, I could say that for nearly everyone lol

Rand definitely burned Chrsitie lol

These people are insane. It's a sad day when Rand Paul and Jeb! are the ones talking sense. ... Wow the Randroids are out in force today!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.