The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited December 2015

Seriously, Christie and Cruz are basically saying "screw your privacy, protecting you is more important!" Protect me from what? I'm way more likely to get hit by a car that caught up in a terrorist attack. Cruz wants to bomb Iraq into the Stone Age and Trump has no qualms about targeting women in children for the crime of being related to an insurgent.

Are we, as Americans, going to go down this road AGAIN? Fuck that!

2 1/2 hours of batshit insanity. It's a good thing I'm drinking or I don't think I would've made it.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Meh, I could say that for nearly everyone lol Rand definitely burned Chrsitie lol

• I'm much more worried about having another president who is more concerned with advancing the agendas of their contributors and seeking re-election for four years than I am with national security. This whole debate was a bunch of people saying the same things with different words, and trying to hype up the danger we're all in at every moment. It's sad that most of the people were up on the stage trying to get a VP nomination because they don't have a fuckin chance at the Presidency.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Seriously, Christie and Cruz are basically saying "screw your privacy, protecting you is more important!" Protect me from what? I'm way mo

edited December 2015

Yeah, good point.

If it wasn't terrorism, it'd would be something else. At this point, I'm pretty much convinced that Americans are just looking for things to be hysterical about. I'm tired of shit-for-brains middle Americans cheering total war and handing over their civil liberties for scraps of security.

And Foreign policy wasn't really on my mind earlier today, but it sure as fuck is now. Shooting down Russian planes? Demonizing the Shiite Iraqi government THAT WE SET UP? Let's just bomb North Korea while we're at it.

I'm much more worried about having another president who is more concerned with advancing the agendas of their contributors and seeking re-e

• Right? Christie's answer to the no-fly zone question almost made me facepalm. YOU'RE GOT DAYM RIGHT I'D START WW3 I'M FROM JERSEY!
    Grow the fuck up, Governor.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Yeah, good point. If it wasn't terrorism, it'd would be something else. At this point, I'm pretty much convinced that Americans are just

edited December 2015

What a clown. He seemed almost reasonable in the other debates, but God was he annoying in this one. It seems like his sole mission is to badger Rand Paul and play "more hawkish than thou" with everyone else.

We already heard about your family and 9/11 FOUR TIMES! Nobody wants to fucking hear it again! Yes, we get it, you hate terrorism and are a family man. Stuff a corn dog in it and suspend your damn campaign already!

Right? Christie's answer to the no-fly zone question almost made me facepalm. YOU'RE GOT DAYM RIGHT I'D START WW3 I'M FROM JERSEY! Grow the fuck up, Governor.

• Surprise, surprise! The fact-checkers are having a field day. Conveniently, the candidates are anti-intellectual nuts, so facts don't really factor in to the equation to begin with.

Here be horseshit

• Aw, yis!

Brodester08 posted: »

Omg Vikings Season 4 is coming in February ^.^ my excitement! @Wolfenus54 you need to get watching @IronWoodLover Keep watching

• Best thing about being Australian: you can see the midnight premier of big movies before the Americans do!

• Well, I wasn't expecting Bayonetta to make her debut in Smash 4, of all places.

joshua007 posted: »

enter link description here

• Just saw an ex girlfriend at Kmart......awkward. Of course I would get in the line she's working...

• Ecch! Looking back at my debate comments from last night. Drinking certainly made me a bit more...candid about my political views than usual. Sorry if I annoyed/offended anyone.

• Just saw The Force Awakens...:)

• Man rewatching Courage the Cowardly dog on Netflix really takes me back...... and remember how much the show scared the sh** out of me lol

• I just realized something about TWAU.

Okay, so in Episode 2, Crane walks into the station and gets Bigby out, but he says that he wiped everyone's memories from the last 24 hours, right? So what about the cameras? I mean, I saw Crane holding a box, so it could have been the tapes of the security cameras, but I think it's just the evidence for the case. And even if he did take the tapes, what about the tape they were recording with the little camcorder. Forgive me if I'm wrong in thinking this, it's been a while since I've played episode 2.

• A lot of people were wondering about that when the Episode came out. The consensus was that Telltale just dropped it, which was a surprising oversight.

I just realized something about TWAU. Okay, so in Episode 2, Crane walks into the station and gets Bigby out, but he says that he wiped e

• Ah, I see. Thank you for telling me that, I feel less crazy.

A lot of people were wondering about that when the Episode came out. The consensus was that Telltale just dropped it, which was a surprising oversight.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited December 2015

I want to watch Star Wars on the last day it's in theaters so it won't be crowded, but I'm afraid of the movie being spoiled for me. What do

• Dig a hole under your local theater and sleep in it,and when the time comes come out again,simple ;)

Gary-Oak posted: »

I want to watch Star Wars on the last day it's in theaters so it won't be crowded, but I'm afraid of the movie being spoiled for me. What do

• Too late some asshole friend on facebook spoiled everything.

ZapThroat posted: »

Dig a hole under your local theater and sleep in it,and when the time comes come out again,simple

• Lol,sucks to be you!

Too late some asshole friend on facebook spoiled everything.

• edited December 2015

Haha same, I still don't know why it scared me so much lul. It was probably the atmosphere.

Man rewatching Courage the Cowardly dog on Netflix really takes me back...... and remember how much the show scared the sh** out of me lol

• http://loudwire.com/deep-purple-cheap-trick-more-2016-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-inductees/

This is why no one takes the fucking ROCK AND ROLL Hall of Fame seriously any more. It takes over 2 decades to finally include Deep Purple, Cheap Trick, Chicago, and others, but NWA not only gets in on the first try, but they get in despite the fact that they are a RAP group. Meanwhile, several other great bands continue to get snubbed like The Cars, Yes, Iron Maiden, Ronnie James Dio, Bad Company, Megadeth, The Moody Blues, etc. So to the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame, i have this to say...fuck you.

enter image description here

• I have no choice but to wait until after Christmas break because it doesn't come to my local theatre until then.

• Has anyone seen that new Beethoven new mini game on Google's frontpage?It was really simple but genuine at the same time :)

enter image description here

• Logged on to twitter just a few minutes ago, just to see one of my friends tweeting the she met Patrick (from the band Fall Out Boy), on the Dallas concert.

I'm happy for her :) Sucks that I probably won't meet him for a long time.

• enter link description here

GTA: LCS got ported to mobile. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm happy though. That game is one of my childhood games, I used to play it a lot on PS2 (and sometimes PSP), now we just need VCS (Vice City Stories) for mobile as well because that game is really great. Gameplay in VCS > LCS, so I can't wait till they port it.

• I dunno,after that SA,I don't trust R* anymore with their mobile ports.

CarL_J posted: »

enter link description here GTA: LCS got ported to mobile. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm happy though. That game is one of my childhoo

• It runs great on my phone, what's wrong with it?

I dunno,after that SA,I don't trust R* anymore with their mobile ports.

• It was a lackluster for me and a lot of other people,they even cut out a lot of my favorite radio songs :(

It runs great on my phone, what's wrong with it?

• Oh yeah the cut radio songs, that annoyed me too but it's really fun to play on my phone, especially with CLEO mods.

It was a lackluster for me and a lot of other people,they even cut out a lot of my favorite radio songs

• Its so strange how normal yet still funny these people are...

:)

• 21:35 omg, that impression was perfect xD

Its so strange how normal yet still funny these people are...

• Team Fortress 2 has a new update going up sometime soon, with new contracts/weapon skins, maps, and weapon balancing.

http://www.teamfortress.com/toughbreak/

• Which ones? San Andreas is apparently meant to be available for Windows 8, but I can't find it. Will this one be on Windows devices or just Apple and Android?

enter link description here GTA: LCS got ported to mobile. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm happy though. That game is one of my childhoo

• I think it'll be available for Windows Phone, not sure. But right now, it's only available for iOS, Android "coming soon".

Also I found GTA SA here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/gta-san-andreas/9nblggh1869z

Which ones? San Andreas is apparently meant to be available for Windows 8, but I can't find it. Will this one be on Windows devices or just Apple and Android?

• My phone can't support it, sadly, and the PC version seems to be removed completely (the page on the Microsoft website appears, but it only links you to the front page of the Store app).

I think it'll be available for Windows Phone, not sure. But right now, it's only available for iOS, Android "coming soon". Also I found GTA SA here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/gta-san-andreas/9nblggh1869z

• I remember when Conga was all the rage. :P

hawt!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.