"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• edited December 2015

About having it set in one of the games not discussed in detail in cannon. (hunger games)

Villain84 posted: »

Which of my ideas were you talking about?

• The Hunger Games. Since the franchise is over, I believe that this could very much make a fantastic game. Though, it won't center around Katniss' story anymore, but of the past. It could be of another set of Games.

If they were to make this, I'd prefer it if they made it in the first year of the Annual Hunger Games. It could pose as an interesting story as well as intense! Like seriously, how do you talk an entire nation into believing that in order to find order, you need to kill 23 children a year for the Capitol's entertainment? I think that this could be a subject to be explored on, and since Telltale has a variety of talented writers, they could pull this off magnificently.

• Here´s an idea make a game based on SAW. In the movies they have to choices so this could work on Telltale games game.

• That sounds like a really good idea. There would probably be a lot of determinant characters. And a lot of possible death scenes.

Zadam posted: »

Here´s an idea make a game based on SAW. In the movies they have to choices so this could work on Telltale games game.

• Dora The Explorer

• Good.

Eryka posted: »

Dora The Explorer

• Dora will explore things and stuff

Brodester08 posted: »

Good.

• I think Telltales can pull off a star wars game. You know like choose what side you want to be on or how you progress through the story or maybe having two characters to control just like 'Tales from the Borderlands.'

• What would the choices be like?

Dora The Explorer

• [Explore] [Do stuff] [Learn people how to say words]

TheCatWolf posted: »

What would the choices be like?

• That would be awesome! I could ignore her like I always do!

''Where's my map?''

[...]

''That's right! It's here!''

[Explore] [Do stuff] [Learn people how to say words]

• But... You are Dora.

TheCatWolf posted: »

That would be awesome! I could ignore her like I always do! ''Where's my map?'' [...] ''That's right! It's here!''

• That would best game ever

But... You are Dora.

• edited December 2015

I think telltale games should make a World War 2 Game.

• I know! It would be fantastic! The game of the year!

That would best game ever

• Game of the decade.

I know! It would be fantastic! The game of the year!

• Damn true

Game of the decade.

• Locke and Key is all I want.

• I recently started watching a show called The 100 which I've grown to love. I doubt Telltale would ever do it, it's just a cool idea I had.

• TT would make a very good bladerunner game for sure, only question is if they would. I think a House MD would do well also, maybe make it in the earlier days of Greg house, right after he joined the hospital or lost his leg.

• Also maybe the story of some thug in an Hive World in W40K universe. Philip K. Dick Ubik or La Compagnie des Glaces novel setting. Maybe Fates worse than Death or Transhuman Space rpg setting. Maybe Sillage or any Enki Bilal bd setting. Le Visiteur du Futur or Urasawa Pluto setting could be nice too. OF course, there has to be sequel to Tales of Borderlands, Game of Thrones and the Wolf amoung US. FFVI could be great too. I miss the protagonist of all these settings...

• Thread: Could Tron or Silent Hill work?

I kinda feel like that Tron and Silent Hill could be made into a game. Although I just don't see Tron doing so good.

• So I had an idea for the Poker Night games. I don't know if its ever been mentioned, but you guys should talk to Valve about making a Poker Night Online. Basically, players compete against each other by playing for items players bet. If you leave, you must forfeit your item, if you win, you get all the items that were placed in the game. Just thought it would be pretty cool.

• They already have been made into games. haha

• I meant by telltale games, like they have with minecraft story mode and tales from the borderlands.

They already have been made into games. haha

• Oh okay. Yeah, it would be cool to see Telltale's take on Silent Hill and Tron.

I meant by telltale games, like they have with minecraft story mode and tales from the borderlands.

• I don't know about Silent Hill. I've only played the first game, but I feel like Silent Hill already has it's own style of gameplay, and swapping it with Telltale's style might not mesh well. Maybe I haven't played Silent Hill enough to really understand it, but I don't think Silent Hill would mesh with Telltale's gameplay style.

• I kind of agree, I do think Tron would actually work as a choice game as it kinda seems like that;s what it is anyway.

I don't know about Silent Hill. I've only played the first game, but I feel like Silent Hill already has it's own style of gameplay, and swa

• Thread: A Star Wars game made by Telltale?

I was thinking if they did the game like how they made "Tales from the Borderlands." Like, control two characters and you know you control a Sith Jedi and a Jedi or maybe even just control one character and choose whether or not you want to be a part of the Sith Order or a part of the Jedi Order at the end of the episode? Like start off in the beginning of the episode as a teenager with powers he/she has yet to realize and you know, stuff happens afterwards, finds out he has the force, a Sith Lord is looking for him/her and a Jedi is just happens to be on the same planet, near the end of the episode you can either help the Sith lord or help the Jedi and once you chose that path you can still join the opposite side or stay on the one you chose. I don't know, i think a Star Wars game made by Telltales would be cool but that's just my thought

• EA currently owns rights to Star Wars games for quite a while, but that being said, I don't doubt Telltale is big enough at this point to where they could've made one if EA had not owned the rights.

Thread: A Star Wars game made by Telltale? I was thinking if they did the game like how they made "Tales from the Borderlands." Like, c

• Thread: Telltale should do Trailer Park Boys

Best game 2016 take my money

• Star wars!

• A Batman game

Your wish has been granted

A sequel to the Clock Tower series. Those are some great psychological horror stories, and the game play relies on searching for stuff and qui

• I'd love to see TTG make an original game, perhaps less violent but with more mature themes and gameplay?

• Yeah, totally forgot that EA owned the rights but it would have probably been bad ass if Telltale had the rights you know. I think it would sell more than Battlefront considering the fact that Battlefront was just repetitive, has 6 characters to play, not many maps. Don't get me wrong though, it's a cool game to play for like an hour or so but it gets boring and a star wars episodic game would be more entertaining, in my opinion.

EA currently owns rights to Star Wars games for quite a while, but that being said, I don't doubt Telltale is big enough at this point to where they could've made one if EA had not owned the rights.

• Death Note,The Following, American Horror Stories, The Tudors, With New Characters:Harry Potter,Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games. And X-Men. Make 1 of these happen Telltale!

• Telltale should make a game about making a Telltale game.

• Telltale should make a Disney game. Pixar game would be fantastic, Pixar and telltale have a lot in common of emotional storytelling

• Please stop. My body can only output so many tears!

Telltale should make a Disney game. Pixar game would be fantastic, Pixar and telltale have a lot in common of emotional storytelling

• What are you talking about, people die in Pixar films

Please stop. My body can only output so many tears!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.