Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• That's Mira's inventory

That's still a thing?

dojo32161 posted: »

That's Mira's inventory, I assume that's the Ironwood Decree.

• Hmm weird that my text didn't get posted. My original caption was "There was no need to eavesdrop from elsewhere when they don't mind you standing right next to them XP"

StarKing789 posted: »

Mira: LOVE ME! Andros: :l

• That caption sounds better. :P

Simolonah posted: »

Hmm weird that my text didn't get posted. My original caption was "There was no need to eavesdrop from elsewhere when they don't mind you standing right next to them XP"

• edited December 2015

The Ice Dragon is the only episode to be entirely on-rails. (Unless Rodrik is alive, in which case, you can freely move about for a few seconds when sneaking after Gryff or Ludd).

Edit: Since that failed, in an effort to recover my lost pride, I've thought of another one. During the Battle, once Rodrik or Asher are walking, injured, through the courtyard. Rodrik yells, "Royland! Amaya!" (Or Duncan, if that's his Sentinel) before the crossbowmen begin to aim on him. However, Asher doesn't say anything. Also, Rodrik smiles when he slams an axe into Harys' head, while Asher just sorta grimaces. Little things, but just thought I'd point them out)

• edited December 2015

Skip to 3:00

"Look, Croft, what we did was wrong! I'm sorry for that..."

Does anybody know of a youtube playthrough where Asher says "I'm sorry for what we did" to Croft in episode 3?

• Mira can move about freely in her cell right before Morgryn comes in.

DillonDex posted: »

The Ice Dragon is the only episode to be entirely on-rails. (Unless Rodrik is alive, in which case, you can freely move about for a few seco

• edited December 2015

Damn you. And here I thought I was really onto something.

Mira can move about freely in her cell right before Morgryn comes in.

• You know nothing, DillonDex.

DillonDex posted: »

Damn you. And here I thought I was really onto something.

• enter image description here

You know nothing, DillonDex.

• edited December 2015

(?) DillonDex knows nothing.
    xD

You know nothing, DillonDex.

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

(?) DillonDex knows nothing. xD

• Ubisoft would be proud of Telltale.

enter image description here

That glitchy animation, though...

• Mira is the only one that has no interractions with any other Forrester while you play as her. Meaning she mostly die without seeing anyone from her family. It makes me sad.

• If only there was video chat instead of ravens

Mintery posted: »

Mira is the only one that has no interractions with any other Forrester while you play as her. Meaning she mostly die without seeing anyone from her family. It makes me sad.

• It seems that she does have interactions with her family members. She was about to send her father a letter about the upcoming Margaery's wedding (Episode 1, in the chest), and she does send letters to her mother.

But yeah, unfortunately she doesn't have face-to-face interactions with any other forresters

Mintery posted: »

Mira is the only one that has no interractions with any other Forrester while you play as her. Meaning she mostly die without seeing anyone from her family. It makes me sad.

• Remember Crazy Cell Lady?

Well... she survived.

Crazy Cell Lady lives on!

• edited December 2015

She did say she would do anything to not get executed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Remember Crazy Cell Lady? Well... she survived. Crazy Cell Lady lives on!

• I bet the Lannister guards went home happy that day

Brodester08 posted: »

She did say she would do anything to not get executed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• So I heard that episode 5 was patched for Gryff's eye, but when I went back to play he still doesn't have an eye patch. Did they not patch after all? I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference.

• Maybe it was your save file that screwed up.. They eye-patched episode 5 for all platforms.. badum-tss

So I heard that episode 5 was patched for Gryff's eye, but when I went back to play he still doesn't have an eye patch. Did they not patch after all? I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference.

• I replayed Episode 5 after Episode 6 released and Gryff had an eyepatch for me.

So I heard that episode 5 was patched for Gryff's eye, but when I went back to play he still doesn't have an eye patch. Did they not patch after all? I'm on PS4 if that makes a difference.

• Sorry if my english is not good.

If you spare the traitor, save Asher and decided to call of the plan; Gwyn and Talia will find Asher injured, but the Codex menu will still say that the traitor escaped Ironrath alongside Talia.

• Is this wrong to ship? Look how the maester's eyes never leave Rodrick's. I expect smut to come.

Rodrik gets some sweet Maester lovin' in ep3

• When Harys stabs Elissa in Rodrik's version, he says ''Fucking Forrester cunt!''
    When he stabs her in Asher's version, he says ''Fucking Forrester bitch!''

• Wow they even have the same hair line!

Elsera Snow looks like Ethan O_o.... They used the same model...

• Yeah it is kinda uncanny, especially when you also consider that both sets of twins are male and female.

I wish they could have met...Elsera talking to her little brother, Ethan. Now that I think about it, Elsera and Ethan, are twins. Not together, but separate pair.

• ROFL

OR he's not a virgin and that's why the dogs are afraid of him...

• The Forrester painting seemingly has been made at least 4 prior to the current events because Asher didn't leave for Essos yet and Mira hasn't been sent to Highgarden either. This means that Asher was able to grow a full beard at/before 17 years old which is pretty darn impressive. Forrester Painting

• Testosterone levels are through the roof! xD

MOBZIKK posted: »

The Forrester painting seemingly has been made at least 4 prior to the current events because Asher didn't leave for Essos yet and Mira hasn

• Who doubted ? Asher has been shown to be very manly !

Testosterone levels are through the roof! xD

• edited January 2016

So through the series, I noticed that 2 characters have no walking animations.

In episode 2, Maester Ortengryn (R.I.P.) has no walking animation when he goes to light the ironwood torches (hehe, ironwood ;3):

In episode 5, one of the pit fighters has no walking animation when the Whitehills ambush the pit fighters and the Forresters:

I'm sorry if those glitches were mentioned in this thread :(

Edit: So I was also watching a playthrough of episode 6 and I saw that one of the warrior of the North Grove in the beginning gets teleported a few meters back. :D Warriors of the North Grove have teleportation abilities confirmed xD

And the last two for today; Margaery has some glitchy animations if you stole the key from her desk:

And the key will be floating on Mira's hand if you betray Sera (I know that also happen if you don't betray Sera but it was posted already, so...):

• edited January 2016

Yeah, I know right.

Season 1: The North Grove must never be lost

Season 2: The North Grove has been lost.

I'm kinda excluding them. But hey if they are in Season 2, they might die too because this is Game of Thrones. :P

• Yeah those gliding animations look funny at times.

So through the series, I noticed that 2 characters have no walking animations. In episode 2, Maester Ortengryn (R.I.P.) has no walking an

• Yeah, I can actually make fun of them, especially with the animations that make people teleport. :3

Yeah those gliding animations look funny at times.

• Doing nothing when deciding to choose between Ludd or Gryff in episode six as Rodrik, Beskha will choose for you. During that scene, Rodrik is standing up for a second then goes back to crouching.

So through the series, I noticed that 2 characters have no walking animations. In episode 2, Maester Ortengryn (R.I.P.) has no walking an

• Oh, I didn't know about that :o
    BTW who does Beskha choose to follow? Ludd or Gryff?

RhysAndLee posted: »

Doing nothing when deciding to choose between Ludd or Gryff in episode six as Rodrik, Beskha will choose for you. During that scene, Rodrik is standing up for a second then goes back to crouching.

• She chooses Ludd. "The decision has been made for you. We go after that fat fuck."

Oh, I didn't know about that BTW who does Beskha choose to follow? Ludd or Gryff?

• Oh, that's good to know ^^

RhysAndLee posted: »

She chooses Ludd. "The decision has been made for you. We go after that fat fuck."

• Hahaha imagine playing as her next season!

• Well, telltale does have a knack for reusing models.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.