Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Is GoT Banang-free?

• Helmets suck

enter image description here

• edited December 2015

I think they forgot to add Banang in Game of Thrones. :/ What a shame.

Fazz posted: »

Is GoT Banang-free?

• He doesn't, he kinda mumbles and falls over then dies.... However if you don't do anything at all, he falls over and says " You...You can't just leave me like this...Rodrik!? Rodrik!?" 19:15

At 19:15

Krapinka posted: »

Thanks! Does Gryff say anything before dying?

• Theres a quite hilarious death scene if you play as Asher and you fight Gryff. It happens if you don't do anything while Gryff is being burned in the fireplace. Go to 24:11

24:11

• Nah. He's going through puberty right about now, so he's aggressive as hell.

KuntaK posted: »

I don't think so. Gryff probably went whoring. Probably not many women that loved him though.

• Jeez, went right through. Poor guy. Ironrath couldn't afford iron helmets, so it was just paper, I assume.

Brodester08 posted: »

Helmets suck

• Nah I think it was made of tinfoil.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Jeez, went right through. Poor guy. Ironrath couldn't afford iron helmets, so it was just paper, I assume.

• Anything is possible. I hope we get a section in season two where Asher/Rodrik has to choose between a tinfoil helmet or a paper helmet.

Nah I think it was made of tinfoil.

• What the...?

AGentlman posted: »

Theres a quite hilarious death scene if you play as Asher and you fight Gryff. It happens if you don't do anything while Gryff is being burned in the fireplace. Go to 24:11 24:11

• lol wut

Theres a quite hilarious death scene if you play as Asher and you fight Gryff. It happens if you don't do anything while Gryff is being burned in the fireplace. Go to 24:11 24:11

• OR he's not a virgin and that's why the dogs are afraid of him...

I don't think so. Gryff probably went whoring. Probably not many women that loved him though.

• He bodyslammed Asher so hard that he killed him.

• That was hot! I demand fanfiction!

He bodyslammed Asher so hard that he killed him.

• So I was watching a playthrough and I saw this glitch:

For the ones who got saved by Erik, did you encounter this glitch or not?

• When a family member was playing, and I was watching, that did happen when Erik saved them. I stayed silent and hoped they wouldn't notice. xD

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So I was watching a playthrough and I saw this glitch: For the ones who got saved by Erik, did you encounter this glitch or not?

• Haha xD

Tbh Asher looks like he had a bad hair dying :D

Lewsblake23 posted: »

When a family member was playing, and I was watching, that did happen when Erik saved them. I stayed silent and hoped they wouldn't notice. xD

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited December 2015

A quick tip for ANDROID users. If you uninstall all episodes but episode 1, all protagonists will show up on the main screen.

• Damn, I guess Gryff weights alot more than he looks

• You all speak lies! Back with Rodrik and Gregor Forrester, Gared be gettin that puss all day long...

Speaking of virgins, hopefully Gared doesn't get killed off as a virgin. This is important Telltale. And don't ask "How do you know Gared is a virgin?" okay? He obviously is.

• Much sad :(

Here's hoping we see it in S2...

I think they forgot to add Banang in Game of Thrones. What a shame.

• He obvs gave Asher a kiss of death ;)

• enter image description here

He bodyslammed Asher so hard that he killed him.

• Here's something I noticed:

LOWL Asher is immune to Gryff's sword apperently...

Also dis:

• Does the same thing on xbox one.

A quick tip for ANDROID users. If you uninstall all episodes but episode 1, all protagonists will show up on the main screen.

• Should've made their helmets from ironwood.

Helmets suck

• edited December 2015

I wonder what the story would have been with Ethan there

• That's why they are afraid of Asher!

Here's something I noticed: LOWL Asher is immune to Gryff's sword apperently... Also dis:

• That's actually much more satisfying than beheading him. But it's kind of weird that not a single soldier would see Gryff and help him after Rodrik left.

He doesn't, he kinda mumbles and falls over then dies.... However if you don't do anything at all, he falls over and says " You...You can't just leave me like this...Rodrik!? Rodrik!?" 19:15 At 19:15

• I guess it's meant as in Asher catching fire aswell? I dunno, probably not xP

• A wooden helmet sounds like a really bad idea to me.

ClemRanger posted: »

Should've made their helmets from ironwood.

• It is a bad idea. Arrows don't get stuck in metal and have almost no chance to go through (only in Telltale Games). With a wooden helmet you'd run around like Rudolf the red nosed Reindeer after a few minutes.

AgentZ46 posted: »

A wooden helmet sounds like a really bad idea to me.

• Lmao that glitch though:

Closer look:

Seven hells, Rodrik. He's really close with his sword :D

• Is she dead? Better stab her again, just to be sure.

Lmao that glitch though: Closer look: Seven hells, Rodrik. He's really close with his sword

• Dat face tho

Lmao that glitch though: Closer look: Seven hells, Rodrik. He's really close with his sword

• Hahahaha xDDD

Why can't I stop laughing? ;-;

Dat face tho

• Lmao I was thinking that when I saw the glitch :D

Rodrik likes to stab his own mother. How rude >.<

Pipas posted: »

Is she dead? Better stab her again, just to be sure.

• enter image description here

Dat face tho

• Seriously, that meme made me laugh at Elissa's face even more xD

Oh god, I'm a horrible person ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.