Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Maybe Whitehill soldiers have the ability to teleport and Elaena has the power to turn purple? that's just my theory.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So... I didn't see them in my Rodrik playthrough cause I didn't notice them but as I was watching playthroughs on Youtube, I encountered 2 (

• And they have the ability to create multiple swords instantly :D

Brodester08 posted: »

Maybe Whitehill soldiers have the ability to teleport and Elaena has the power to turn purple? that's just my theory.

• Nah, I'd say that one is a glitch.

And they have the ability to create multiple swords instantly

• Something ugly.

enter image description here

Dydix958 posted: »

Wha are you looking at ?

• Doesn't Bowen also look purple, if he stabs Harys instead of Elissa? Don't know about about Erik. Why do I feel like the messed up lighting means they were last minute additions.

So... I didn't see them in my Rodrik playthrough cause I didn't notice them but as I was watching playthroughs on Youtube, I encountered 2 (

• Yeah, Bowen and Erik also look purple when one of them stabs Harys.

MichaelBP posted: »

Doesn't Bowen also look purple, if he stabs Harys instead of Elissa? Don't know about about Erik. Why do I feel like the messed up lighting means they were last minute additions.

• This purpleness... what does it mean??

Yeah, Bowen and Erik also look purple when one of them stabs Harys.

• The old gods are coming after the Forresters...?

Lol idrk what that means xd

This purpleness... what does it mean??

• This is what Google told me. :P

"The colour purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition."

This purpleness... what does it mean??

• Wonder if somebody else was supposed to get dragged off instead of Elaena, but they cut it out.

Yeah, Bowen and Erik also look purple when one of them stabs Harys.

• Nice detail :D

On the end of episode 6 , in gared sequence , eithe or not you chose to stay in the north grove or go south , a song is played , and the tit

• edited December 2015

True.

Kateis posted: »

This is what Google told me. :P "The colour purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition."

• Maybe Talia? my heart couldn't handle that :(

MichaelBP posted: »

Wonder if somebody else was supposed to get dragged off instead of Elaena, but they cut it out.

• Now that would have permanently broken me. :(

Talia is my biggest motivation to keep fighting. Her safety is my Rodrik's highest priority. And she is also the morality link, if she is gone, I will be quite reckless, chaotic and uncaring for everything. The fact that she survived and is with Rodrik, is the brightest spot in the dark ending for episode 6.

Maybe Talia? my heart couldn't handle that

• I'm curious, who saved your Rodrik in your ending?

Now that would have permanently broken me. Talia is my biggest motivation to keep fighting. Her safety is my Rodrik's highest priority.

• My Sentinel Royland and he survived the Siege because the traitor was executed.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm curious, who saved your Rodrik in your ending?

• Slyvi mentions a Wilding Clan that went out to look for the North Grove, and none ever returned. Then one of the options for Gared to say is "Maybe they liked it so they stayed" I guess that explains where the zombie like Wildlings came from. Plus Morgyrn's marriage is foreshadowed in the second time you eavesdrop at the feast, with the people around him asking him when he is going to get married.

• R.I.P. in peace Duncan Tuttle. courtesy of DaveTheArakin :(

My Sentinel Royland and he survived the Siege because the traitor was executed.

• I wonder what's uglier ....My face ?Or your guts on the flour ?!!

Something ugly.

• When did they say this?

Ludd Finally, it's the end of these fucking Forresters.

Gryff Finally, it's the end of this fucking family!

There's some others too like "For my father!" or "For my son!" I'm guessing its on Rodrik playthrough though.

• I guess that was supposed to happen at the very end of the fight..

AGentlman posted: »

When did they say this? Ludd Finally, it's the end of these fucking Forresters. Gryff Finally, it's the end of this fucking family! There's some others too like "For my father!" or "For my son!" I'm guessing its on Rodrik playthrough though.

• Ethan's guts on the floor?

I wonder what's uglier ....My face ?Or your guts on the flour ?!!

• edited December 2015

Nah, its just scrapped audio

Im guessing it would play when they went by on the horse.

Another similar example was at the end of episode 5 Rodrick could ask Gryff how his eye was and if Asher was alive Asher would say he was going to kill him and stuff like that

When did they say this? Ludd Finally, it's the end of these fucking Forresters. Gryff Finally, it's the end of this fucking family! There's some others too like "For my father!" or "For my son!" I'm guessing its on Rodrik playthrough though.

• enter image description here

• Nope. On the flour.

Ethan's guts on the floor?

• Yeah! Time to make some Ethan Bread™!

Nope. On the flour.

• Ethanbread4Lyf

Yeah! Time to make some Ethan Bread™!

• Yeah I found those too a while back. There's more stuff in ep6 files I haven't heard in the game too.

Poogers555 posted: »

Nah, its just scrapped audio Im guessing it would play when they went by on the horse. Another similar example was at the end of episo

• Are there any interesting ones? I really love hearing about the scrapped content..

Yeah I found those too a while back. There's more stuff in ep6 files I haven't heard in the game too.

• I will share them if I find any.

Are there any interesting ones? I really love hearing about the scrapped content..

• Every telltale game sense season 1 of Walking Dead someone lost or can loose an arm/hand.

Walking Dead: Lee

Wolf Among Us: Gren

Walking Dead 2: Sarita

Tales from the Borderlands: Rhys

GoT; The White Walker that stabbed Finn, and Finn

• edited December 2015

GoT; The White Walker that stabbed Finn, and Finn

And Tazal.

• Seems like Talia learned how to teleport from Gared and Ramsay.

And MALCOLM

I also noticed that if you plan to ambush Ludd, Talia is seen sitting down with everybody else. The very next scene Ludd says: "Rather odd t

• Finn loses his hand? When?

• When you fight him in episode 6 while the wights attack the North Grove.

Finn loses his hand? When?

• Oh.

When you fight him in episode 6 while the wights attack the North Grove.

• Thanks. :D

I will share them if I find any.

• edited December 2015

I hope this isn't a pattern. But every true-born son of Gregor has been or are still the Lord of House Forrester. With the exception of Ryon.

• Asher is only determinately Lord.

I love the idea of almost all of Gregor's son's being Lord, and that Rodrik (imo) is the only one of them that actually wanted to be Lord. It puts a lot of weight on Asher's shoulders, and maybe even gives him strength, when he's named Lord (in my Canon)

In the final battle when Asher is bloody, greatsword in hand, and about to fall, I remembered Ortengryn's quote in Episode 1 "Three hundred generations of Forrester Lords stand behind you". And I imagined a transparent Gregor, Rodrik, and Ethan by Asher's side, and rows of transparent Forrester Lords standing behind him.

I hope this isn't a pattern. But every true-born son of Gregor has been or are still the Lord of House Forrester. With the exception of Ryon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.