Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• You sure that it is not just blood splatted on their faces? Both brothers got practically bathed in blood during the siege.

Asher/Rodrik recives a Wound (cut) To the Forehead without reason. While fighting Harys, He has none. He gets it, when Harys stabs ASher/Rodrik in the stomach. (he did not get the cut with that knee in the face)

• Nope, The upper one on the forehead. you can really say it is a cut

You sure that it is not just blood splatted on their faces? Both brothers got practically bathed in blood during the siege.

• But just because Gregor had brown hair that doesn't mean his ancestors is house forrester ALL did.And so it'd only be 'traditional' in terms of how much they look like one person who led the house, which is bizarre.

Brodester08 posted: »

Lord Gregor is a Forrester, he had the traditional Forrester look. Elissa is not a Forrester but she married Gregor. Half the kids inherited

• Why were the previous lords of Ironrath probably dark haired? Gregor's father could have been blond and his mother dark haired. It's just a pointless way to describe it.

The blonde hair comes from the Branfield side of the family (Elissa), the dark hair from the Forrester side (Gregor). The previous Lords of Ironrath were probably dark-haired aswell, I think that's what he meant with traditional Forrester look.

• Maybe they got the cut when Harys smacked them in the face?

Nope, The upper one on the forehead. you can really say it is a cut

• I watched VERY closely. and Nope. After Asher/Rodrik getting saved, (Elissa, Bowen) They are getting Impaled. and THEN it practicly appears on their foreheads.

Maybe they got the cut when Harys smacked them in the face?

• Yeah, I can confirm it, it was a cut.

I watched VERY closely. and Nope. After Asher/Rodrik getting saved, (Elissa, Bowen) They are getting Impaled. and THEN it practicly appears on their foreheads.

• Elissa doesn't seem concerned or even mention Malcolm when Asher/Rodrik returns.

• My thoughts exactly! I thought of that right when she hugged Rodrik (in my playtrough). Malcolm is your brother! Why are you not concerned!?

Elissa doesn't seem concerned or even mention Malcolm when Asher/Rodrik returns.

• Malcolm sent a raven to Ironrath after Asher left on the ship, surely he would've mentioned that he won't be coming with him.

"I'll send a raven to Ironrath, to let Rodrik you'll be sailing to Ironrath with er-- sellswords"

Elissa doesn't seem concerned or even mention Malcolm when Asher/Rodrik returns.

• I thought he knees Asher/Rodrik in the face.

Asher/Rodrik recives a Wound (cut) To the Forehead without reason. While fighting Harys, He has none. He gets it, when Harys stabs ASher/Rodrik in the stomach. (he did not get the cut with that knee in the face)

• A new glitch from ep 2:

enter image description here

• This one fooled me more than once.

ClemRanger posted: »

A new glitch from ep 2:

• It used to be W and S when the episode came out, but they later changed it to just Q and E for some reason. It really bugged me for a while but I got used to it in the end.

ClemRanger posted: »

A new glitch from ep 2:

• in Asher last stand when the sentinel saves him he get a dialogue options but Rodrik doesn't.

• Has anyone tried not to have Elaena around?

in Asher last stand when the sentinel saves him he get a dialogue options but Rodrik doesn't.

• wait you can get rid I tried telling her to go but she stayed

in Asher last stand when the sentinel saves him he get a dialogue options but Rodrik doesn't.

• The Forresters and the Whitehills would never have been at war if Gared had died at the twins.

• edited June 2016

Or if the Whitehills + Bolton soldiers haven't killed Gared's family and attacked their farm in the first place. :|

The Forresters and the Whitehills would never have been at war if Gared had died at the twins.

• How about never sleeping with her in episode 5?

wait you can get rid I tried telling her to go but she stayed

• I think the Whitehills would have still searched for another excuse to start a war. They were already attacking farms in order to provoke a response.

The Forresters and the Whitehills would never have been at war if Gared had died at the twins.

• And if Gared had died at the Twins the North Grove would be forever lost

• Not entirely...

Rodrik still knew about it

And if Gared had died at the Twins the North Grove would be forever lost

• I doubt Rodrik would search for it, though.

Not entirely... Rodrik still knew about it

• He could send a replacement Gared

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I doubt Rodrik would search for it, though.

• edited November 2015

Doubtful he'd trust many people to do that, though, especially during such a time. Not to mention most people would be dead before even making it past the Wall. xD

He could send a replacement Gared

• It would have been Gared's fault if he intentionally attack the Whitehills soldiers who was just passing by. But he found them attacking his farm, killed his father and sister and if he didn't immediately attack them, the soldiers would still attack Gared and Gared killed two of them in self-defense. It was the Whitehills who started this whole mess, so the fault is entirely on their shoulders

• Don't be that guy.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Or if the Whitehills + Bolton soldiers haven't killed Gared's family and attacked their farm in the first place.

• Well, Ben did things he didn't HAVE to do to. Gared just defended himself.

Also, totally forgot Ben existed until now.

• Look, this isn't Gared's fault. It, can't be- his fault... It- Isn't- Aww, it's all his fault isn't it? D: Nah, nah, it can't be- his, fault.

• Poor Gared.

Kateis posted: »

Look, this isn't Gared's fault. It, can't be- his fault... It- Isn't- Aww, it's all his fault isn't it? Nah, nah, it can't be- his, fault.

• Yeah, when I first saw the name Ben, I was like who the hell?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Well, Ben did things he didn't HAVE to do to. Gared just defended himself. Also, totally forgot Ben existed until now.

• Sorry, bruh, but I'm going to be that guy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Don't be that guy.

• OH NO NOT THAT GUY!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sorry, bruh, but I'm going to be that guy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Whoops.

OH NO NOT THAT GUY!

• You have to straight up say "You don't belong here" to get her to leave.

wait you can get rid I tried telling her to go but she stayed

• Gared called Rodrik --> Rodrik got distracted, got hit on the leg then got the horse on his body.

Lord Gregor looked at Gared with burning passion in his eyes--> Lord Gregor got hit by the arrow.

If Gared had been killed along side with Bowen, or if Gared hadn't been sent to take the wine, then Rodrik wouldn't have suffered the injuries, Lord Gregor would have lived.

• And everyone would be fine if Gared wasn't so damn good looking! Rodrik and Gregor couldn't stop themselves from admiring him.

Asher-Gwyn posted: »

Gared called Rodrik --> Rodrik got distracted, got hit on the leg then got the horse on his body. Lord Gregor looked at Gared with bur

• If only people didn't stop and stare at him during the middle of a massive battle. xD

Asher-Gwyn posted: »

Gared called Rodrik --> Rodrik got distracted, got hit on the leg then got the horse on his body. Lord Gregor looked at Gared with bur

• Ludd and Gryff seem cunty enough to find something to fight over.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.