Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I pointed out that Maester IS dead for everyone and that there's no way to save him. :)

No, you just obviously didn't read the comment you replied to. Anyone knows why my Maester is not Dead? I finished Episode 6 and codex

• Yeah, I think they actually did use the rocks to get on top of the wall..

Could you guys tell me what is the meaning of all those rock ahead Ironrath ??? To me, It's the stair to helping my foe claim my house !!! Sorry for my bad English !!! http://i.imgur.com/sqkwVjQ.jpg

• I want to give Mira such a big damn hug. She is the only Forrester that doesn't have any family with her in King's Landing and she dies all alone. The only possible positive side of this, it is that she is rejoining her family in death.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

As Mira, if you pin the blame for the garden party on Sera in the beginning of episode 6 and refuse to marry Morgryn, then Sera will appear at Mira's execution (With or without Lord Tarwick) and throw what I think is an onion at her.

• We all know that if you kill the traitor, your sentinel will be alive at the end of episode 6, right? I have a little theory to why the sentinel dies if you keep the traitor alive. :D
    If you kept the traitor alive, the sentinel saves Rodrik/Asher and just starts fighting those Whitecocks. The sentinel kills them all and makes it out alive, but meanwhile the traitor is released by Talia and he wants to get revenge, so he KILLS your sentinel!
    That could explain why your sentinel makes it out alive if you killed the traitor.
    pl0x don't shit on my theory. It's just a theory, a GAME theory. :D

• Sound logic, but how Duncan can lay his hand on Roland, If you choose Roland as your Sentinel ??!

We all know that if you kill the traitor, your sentinel will be alive at the end of episode 6, right? I have a little theory to why the sent

• Revenge?

Sound logic, but how Duncan can lay his hand on Roland, If you choose Roland as your Sentinel ??!

• I mean Duncan is much much weaker when compare with Roland !!!

Revenge?

• Strength isn't a big deal in GoT. Look at it as the Oberyn vs Mountain situation. He could simply stab him from behind..

I mean Duncan is much much weaker when compare with Roland !!!

• Just when I thought I couldn't hate Duncan more.

We all know that if you kill the traitor, your sentinel will be alive at the end of episode 6, right? I have a little theory to why the sent

• Lol xD

Pipas posted: »

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Duncan more.

• It's possible for all the dark haired Forresters (excluding the bastards) to die by the end of the season, leaving Asher, Ryon, and Talia.

• Kinda sucks that the traditional Forrester look is gone.

It's possible for all the dark haired Forresters (excluding the bastards) to die by the end of the season, leaving Asher, Ryon, and Talia.

• Don't worry, we still have the two bastards with their wicked dark dreadlocks.

Plus I kind of like that the Branfield traits have survived on.

Brodester08 posted: »

Kinda sucks that the traditional Forrester look is gone.

• I noticed that if you spared Eric he is walking behind Asher when meeting Ludd at the gates. He's probably there of you cut off his fingers as well.

• It doesn't seem like anyone picked up on this, but this episode was horrific for changing character models.

For example, in one bit when Rodrik walks through Ironrath, you always see Bloodsong walking with Amaya in the background (I killed him... and it was awkward)

Even if Duncan is your Sentinel, multiple times he will transform into Royland, when the camera pans to something else. (That was also awkward)

• The usual: their engine sputtering out and not working right. Sometimes it just flat-out refuses to do things, like changing Ethan's model to a bloodied version when he gets stabbed. Or start playing a soundtrack. Or... doing anything, really.

J-Master posted: »

Really? Wow, what was going with Telltale in creating that scene?

• The only people in the Codex too actually. Although, I'm not sure whether the Maester said it or not.

Gregor and Ethan were the only Forresters who never said "Iron from Ice"

• edited November 2015

It's bloody music though. Jared Em Johnson works his ass off with these games.

Deltino posted: »

The usual: their engine sputtering out and not working right. Sometimes it just flat-out refuses to do things, like changing Ethan's model to a bloodied version when he gets stabbed. Or start playing a soundtrack. Or... doing anything, really.

• You could also count:

Erik - Dies saving Asher from Harys(Determinant)

Bowen - Dies saving Asher from Harys(Determinant)

Forrester Guard - Dies saving Asher from Harys(Determinant)

Gared isn't technically a Forrester either btw.

• I feel like it was mainly Talia, like the Sentinel dies because Talia is too busy helping the Traitor instead.

• No, I mean before that, it was probably a glitch but I saw the gate's fortification was raised in the scene where the Whitehills were returning, at least in the Rodrik path.

You mean by the time Asher/Rodrik are fleeing on the horse? The Whitehills probably raised it once they stormed inside and slaughtered mostly everybody.

• Duncan got possessed by Royland and gain some of his fighting style, maybe?

It is odd, but what you say makes me feel like Telltale is favoring Royland, despite the fact that Duncan is the one most people chose as Sentinel. Not that I don't mind, because I like Royland.

IceFromIron posted: »

It doesn't seem like anyone picked up on this, but this episode was horrific for changing character models. For example, in one bit when

• I also noticed that if you plan to ambush Ludd, Talia is seen sitting down with everybody else. The very next scene Ludd says: "Rather odd that Talia's not here, isn't it?"

And her seat is empty. Seems like Talia learned how to teleport from Gared and Ramsay.

IceFromIron posted: »

It doesn't seem like anyone picked up on this, but this episode was horrific for changing character models. For example, in one bit when

• Could be.

prink34320 posted: »

I feel like it was mainly Talia, like the Sentinel dies because Talia is too busy helping the Traitor instead.

• Traditional how?

Kinda sucks that the traditional Forrester look is gone.

• Also during that scene, Elissa and Asher kept changing seats

I also noticed that if you plan to ambush Ludd, Talia is seen sitting down with everybody else. The very next scene Ludd says: "Rather odd t

• It's the Northern/Forrester look. (Dark hair & green/blue eyes)

Flog61 posted: »

Traditional how?

• edited November 2015

If you decide to ambush Ludd as Asher but not start the ambush by yourself then... well...

enter image description here

LMAO

BTW, in case you didn't get it, the pit fighter kills the Whitehill soldier without a sword if you don't start the ambush. Pit fighters have invisible swords. xD

• He punched the air so hard that the air pierced the Whitehill soldier. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

If you decide to ambush Ludd as Asher but not start the ambush by yourself then... well... LMAO BTW, in case you didn't get it, th

• edited November 2015

So Beskha was right. One pit fighter truly equals ten sellswords :'D

He punched the air so hard that the air pierced the Whitehill soldier.

• The only ones that truly live up to their reputation.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So Beskha was right. One pit fighter truly equals ten sellswords :'D

• But half the Forresters don't have dark hair, so how is that the Forrester look? :P

It's the Northern/Forrester look. (Dark hair & green/blue eyes)

• The blonde hair comes from the Branfield side of the family (Elissa), the dark hair from the Forrester side (Gregor). The previous Lords of Ironrath were probably dark-haired aswell, I think that's what he meant with traditional Forrester look.

But half the Forresters don't have dark hair, so how is that the Forrester look? :P

• edited November 2015

Lord Gregor is a Forrester, he had the traditional Forrester look. Elissa is not a Forrester but she married Gregor. Half the kids inherited the traditional Forrester look from their father and half inherited their mother's looks (not Forrester looks).

But half the Forresters don't have dark hair, so how is that the Forrester look? :P

• edited November 2015

Not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but in Asher's POV depending on who your Sentinel is they will always be loyal and obey you, but they will react differently to your choice of either keeping the ambush/poison plan going or calling it off. Royland smiles if you tell him you want to go ahead with it, Duncan does if you decide to call it off.

(When I saw this I was like "Duncan!!! I get it that you are a diplomat, but how can you STILL want to reason with these people?" D:)

• It was so good to see Royland smile, especially before everything else that follows.

Not sure if anyone has already pointed this out, but in Asher's POV depending on who your Sentinel is they will always be loyal and obey you

• Well to be fair, music plays during Ethan's death if Duncan is your sentinel but no music plays if Royland is. Probably just small mistakes in development, not favoring.

Duncan got possessed by Royland and gain some of his fighting style, maybe? It is odd, but what you say makes me feel like Telltale is fa

• Bonnie's voice: Bitch!

IAmHoboKing posted: »

As Mira, if you pin the blame for the garden party on Sera in the beginning of episode 6 and refuse to marry Morgryn, then Sera will appear at Mira's execution (With or without Lord Tarwick) and throw what I think is an onion at her.

• Asher/Rodrik recives a Wound (cut) To the Forehead without reason. While fighting Harys, He has none. He gets it, when Harys stabs ASher/Rodrik in the stomach.
    (he did not get the cut with that knee in the face)

• On my first playthrough ever, the music Did play and I chose Royland. I don't know if that was because Royland was held back like Duncan's version or the fixed version just glitched the music out.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Well to be fair, music plays during Ethan's death if Duncan is your sentinel but no music plays if Royland is. Probably just small mistakes in development, not favoring.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.