Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Maybe he took him by surprise? All that strength and skill with a sword is worth nothing if you are stabbed in the back.

I mean Duncan is much much weaker when compare with Roland !!!

• edited November 2015

I just watched the poison Ludd option on you tube and hoooooo boy am I glad I chose the ambush.

But I was wondering whether yall think Asher did a lot of raping in Essos, or whether Gryff is just being a punk.

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited November 2015

Gryff is just being a punk.

It's pretty obvious--no matter how you play him--Asher is a pretty decent human being. Reckless, yeah. A bit ruthless, absolutely. But he's not amoral. Without player input, he's disgusted by slavery--you can tell by his face and voice when Beskha reveals her past. And when those Merreen soldiers beat that slave in Episode 4, Asher is like wtf And there's numerous other examples.

Asher's a killer, when need be. (Like everyone in GoT tbh) and from his banter with Beskha, clearly been with whores in his time. But nothing suggests, even in the slightest, he's ever engaged in any darker deeds during his exile--like rape.

Gryff is just out to villianise the Forresters by suggesting such a thing.

I just watched the poison Ludd option on you tube and hoooooo boy am I glad I chose the ambush. But I was wondering whether yall think Asher did a lot of raping in Essos, or whether Gryff is just being a punk.

• Sellswords are known to do things like that, so Gryff probably believed it. However there's no way Asher did any raping. Murder's a definite possibility though.

I just watched the poison Ludd option on you tube and hoooooo boy am I glad I chose the ambush. But I was wondering whether yall think Asher did a lot of raping in Essos, or whether Gryff is just being a punk.

• You're absolutely correct. Asher is a good man, he just has some rage inside of him. I just felt like the comment was way out of line and Asher doesn't particularly care to deny it. But ya, Asher isn't one for raping and I doubt Beskha would follow someone like that.

IceFromIron posted: »

Gryff is just being a punk. It's pretty obvious--no matter how you play him--Asher is a pretty decent human being. Reckless, yeah. A bit

• When the game is so immersive it wants to make you feel drunk

ClemRanger posted: »

A new glitch from ep 2:

• Yeah, especially if he was dead.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I doubt Rodrik would search for it, though.

• also if u try to poison him it he runs but u throw a tomahawk int his back later on seemingly disapears,

• edited November 2015

Minor ones, but some people might haven't noticed them. (Sorry for shitty quality)

Depending on your dialogue options, this Mira clone will either scream, or stay quiet while being taken to the block.

#clonewars

If you sold out Sera to Margaery, this happens:

enter image description here

And depending if you told Lord Tarwick about her bastard secret, she will either say this:

Or this:

Sera has different facial expressions while Mira's execution.

If you told Tarwick her secret, but didn't have her dismissed from Margaery's service:

If you sold her out (She also throws mysterious vegetable at you):

If you were nice to her whole game:

• Completely agree with you. Not once, not once, did I ever doubted that Asher is a good man at heart. He has killed people, of course. But considering how harsh and brutal the world is, it is justified. And nothing throughout the game suggest that Asher would do such a thing.

IceFromIron posted: »

Gryff is just being a punk. It's pretty obvious--no matter how you play him--Asher is a pretty decent human being. Reckless, yeah. A bit

• I know this is a serious scene and I do like that there are changes to her facial expression and body language depending on how Mira treated Sera. But I can't help but chuckle a little when you compare the different Seras. :)

Minor ones, but some people might haven't noticed them. (Sorry for shitty quality) Depending on your dialogue options, this Mira clone wi

• The woman can also pray if you told her that you'd start praying to her gods in her position.

Minor ones, but some people might haven't noticed them. (Sorry for shitty quality) Depending on your dialogue options, this Mira clone wi

• Fortunately, Lady Forrester never had a chance to learn of her daughter's demise in King's Landing - "I can't watch the same fate befall this family".

• Does anyone have a picture of Andros being executed ?

• Does frost fingers remind you of lord forrester ?

Took me a moment to realize it wasn't him. There is another one of Elsera's warriors that looks exactly like Norren too.

• Do you have a picture ?

Michellemus posted: »

Idk if anyone said this, but the guy that was beheaded before Mira/Tom was Lord Andros. Just noticed it as I replayed the episode with Rodrik :P

• What? Why?

Does frost fingers remind you of lord forrester ?

• So why the hell did we send him away again ?

SerMarve posted: »

Gared is immortal confirmed. What a beast.

• edited November 2015

That's about as close as it gets.

Does anyone have a picture of Andros being executed ?

• Mira and Gared are only playable characters in all episodes.

• Imagine if there's an option to spit on Sera or dodge the vegetable.

• Codex Updates after episode 6

• edited November 2015

So, which one you mean ???
    This

Or this

Or this

gomatamo posted: »

Imagine if there's an option to spit on Sera or dodge the vegetable.

• Not something noteworthy, but remember in episode 1 where Talia said to Ryon that Mira is "perfectly safe"?

• I'll never forget that :(

Remember when Ethan promised he wasn't going anywhere?

Not something noteworthy, but remember in episode 1 where Talia said to Ryon that Mira is "perfectly safe"?

• He also said that Gared was smart or strong

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'll never forget that Remember when Ethan promised he wasn't going anywhere?

• Well, he is strong, and not exactly dumb either.

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

He also said that Gared was smart or strong

• Maybe it's coincidental, but I've noticed some of the voice actors first names have the same first letter as the characters they play...

Russ = Rodrik

Alex = Asher

Martha = Mira

Any others?

• Bowen and Erik? Are you sure? I kept both of those guys alive during my play through and didn't see either of them save Asher from Harys, it was just a random Forrester Guard.

prink34320 posted: »

You could also count: Erik - Dies saving Asher from Harys(Determinant) Bowen - Dies saving Asher from Harys(Determinant) Forrester Guard - Dies saving Asher from Harys(Determinant) Gared isn't technically a Forrester either btw.

• edited November 2015

Not in the game but...

Sophie= Sansa

Richard= Robb

Jack= Joffrey

Sibel= Shae

Stephen= Stannis

Ron= Rodrik (Cassel)

James= Jeor

I'm sure there's more.

Maybe it's coincidental, but I've noticed some of the voice actors first names have the same first letter as the characters they play... Russ = Rodrik Alex = Asher Martha = Mira Any others?

• You fuck potatoes?

Well, he is strong, and not exactly dumb either.

• If you're implying that this was Gared being dumb, it was actually him making a joke. If not, then I seem to miss your point. Sorry :P

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

You fuck potatoes?

• It's okay, I don't have one. I was a little concerned with his tone saying that, but that was it

If you're implying that this was Gared being dumb, it was actually him making a joke. If not, then I seem to miss your point. Sorry :P

• Interesting fact: Mira can be the second Forrester during this season, who died as a virgin (the first being Lord Ethan). If Rodrik didn't rekindle his romance with Elaena and sacrificed himself to save Asher, maybe even the third... (even though it's not very likely, cause Rodrik mentioned about his youth adventures with chandler's daughters when Asher was still in Westeros).

• We don't know for sure if Mira died a virgin, she seemed pretty close with Margery.

JohnKersky posted: »

Interesting fact: Mira can be the second Forrester during this season, who died as a virgin (the first being Lord Ethan). If Rodrik didn't r

• Is it wrong that I actually ship Margaery x Mira? :s

Brodester08 posted: »

We don't know for sure if Mira died a virgin, she seemed pretty close with Margery.

• Nope, not at all. Anyway, hey buddy sup? thanks for that gif btw.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Is it wrong that I actually ship Margaery x Mira?

• edited November 2015

And no gif for Lord Ethan?

We don't know for sure if Mira died a virgin, she seemed pretty close with Margery.

• Nah, fuck Ethan.

JohnKersky posted: »

And no gif for Lord Ethan?

• You should actually thank Pipas for it. He first posted the GIF in the meme thread. x3

Oh... and thank god it isn't wrong that I ship Margaery x Mira. Although I ship that and Sera x Mira based on their relationships :D

Nope, not at all. Anyway, hey buddy sup? thanks for that gif btw.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.