Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Someone seriously need to make a fan art of that. A bloodied Asher, holding his family's greatsword, looking all badass and fierce. And his father, brothers and ancestors standing behind him. :D

AgentZ46 posted: »

Asher is only determinately Lord. I love the idea of almost all of Gregor's son's being Lord, and that Rodrik (imo) is the only one of th

• :D I actually thought that would make great fanart when I imagined it. I've been imagining really cool fanart for a while now and thinking that I really need to try and get better at drawing.

Someone seriously need to make a fan art of that. A bloodied Asher, holding his family's greatsword, looking all badass and fierce. And his father, brothers and ancestors standing behind him.

• That's very reminiscent of the whole Luke Skywalker seeing the Force ghosts of Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda.

Asher is only determinately Lord. I love the idea of almost all of Gregor's son's being Lord, and that Rodrik (imo) is the only one of th

• Star Wars is hardly the first thing to have dead characters appear as ghosts.

That's very reminiscent of the whole Luke Skywalker seeing the Force ghosts of Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda.

• If you wait long enough when Mira kneeling down at the part where you have to click the block then Lucan will kick you. It seemed gentle? In a way, like it wasn't a hard kick but it was still a kick.

• He's still an asshole.

Kateis posted: »

If you wait long enough when Mira kneeling down at the part where you have to click the block then Lucan will kick you. It seemed gentle? In a way, like it wasn't a hard kick but it was still a kick.

• I never said he wasn't. :)

Brodester08 posted: »

He's still an asshole.

• Do you have a video?

If you wait long enough when Mira kneeling down at the part where you have to click the block then Lucan will kick you. It seemed gentle? In a way, like it wasn't a hard kick but it was still a kick.

• Unfortunately no, I only saw it because my Dad was messing around and didn't want to proceed. I don't even have a picture. :(

IceFromIron posted: »

Do you have a video?

• Speaking of virgins, hopefully Gared doesn't get killed off as a virgin. This is important Telltale. And don't ask "How do you know Gared is a virgin?" okay? He obviously is.

• Respect, I also want my parents to play this game.

Oh well, hopefully one day I will convince my elder brother and sister-in-law to play this game. They are both fans of the show.

Unfortunately no, I only saw it because my Dad was messing around and didn't want to proceed. I don't even have a picture.

• enter link description here

Go to the last minute and well... there you go :)

IceFromIron posted: »

Do you have a video?

• Gared is definitely a virgin.

KuntaK posted: »

Speaking of virgins, hopefully Gared doesn't get killed off as a virgin. This is important Telltale. And don't ask "How do you know Gared is a virgin?" okay? He obviously is.

• Respect, I also want my parents to play this game.

Tfw my father started playing Telltale games since TWD S1.

Respect, I also want my parents to play this game. Oh well, hopefully one day I will convince my elder brother and sister-in-law to play this game. They are both fans of the show.

• If Gared is to die, I want him to be a virgin... I kinda headcanon him as asexual so I don't want to see that get destroyed. :P

Speaking of virgins, hopefully Gared doesn't get killed off as a virgin. This is important Telltale. And don't ask "How do you know Gared is a virgin?" okay? He obviously is.

• He has to keep his maidenhead intact.

If Gared is to die, I want him to be a virgin... I kinda headcanon him as asexual so I don't want to see that get destroyed. :P

• I tried to get my mom to play GoT (well not actually play it, I had to control for her and she picked the choices) we only got to episode 3 xD

Respect, I also want my parents to play this game. Oh well, hopefully one day I will convince my elder brother and sister-in-law to play this game. They are both fans of the show.

• Yes, my point exactly. He looks and talks like a virgin.

Gared is definitely a virgin.

• Wow Gared, stop being such a virgin.

Yes, my point exactly. He looks and talks like a virgin.

• He seems more likely to be a virgin than Sylvi

• But Sylvi was with Cotter most of her life...are you implying...?

enter image description here

He seems more likely to be a virgin than Sylvi

• Gared is a typical virgin, though, I don't think he will get some love story in the game. By the way, I think that Gryff is a virgin too, quite aggressive one.

• I don't think so. Gryff probably went whoring. Probably not many women that loved him though.

JohnKersky posted: »

Gared is a typical virgin, though, I don't think he will get some love story in the game. By the way, I think that Gryff is a virgin too, quite aggressive one.

• I'm just hoping he won't be killed off at all, if I'm honest.

• You can 'look' and 'talk' like a virgin? The more you know.

• But if he does, a least make him get some bacon before his time comes.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I'm just hoping he won't be killed off at all, if I'm honest.

• Is Asher not deserving of respect?

It's Rodrik, be respectful to the dude..

• enter image description here

You can 'look' and 'talk' like a virgin? The more you know.

• It's the Game of Virginity, you lose it or you die.

I'm just hoping he won't be killed off at all, if I'm honest.

• [?] Gared will remember that.

• If he gets some bacon, then it'll all be worth it.

But if he does, a least make him get some bacon before his time comes.

• I think majority of character deaths aren't virgins :p

Keep it or you die?

It's the Game of Virginity, you lose it or you die.

• NO!

I think majority of character deaths aren't virgins Keep it or you die?

• You know it to be true.

NO!

• I'm talking about the mistake he made in his spelling.. Rodrik's name is RODRIK, not Rodrick.. And Asher does deserve respect, I fucking love Asher. Why are you looking for a fight with random ppl? :D

Is Asher not deserving of respect?

• edited December 2015

Oh Nevermind then. I thought you were talking about the fact that they kept Rodrik's body intact and not Asher.

Until next time ;)

I'm talking about the mistake he made in his spelling.. Rodrik's name is RODRIK, not Rodrick.. And Asher does deserve respect, I fucking love Asher. Why are you looking for a fight with random ppl?

• Does anybody know what happens if as Rodrik you say "you're not worth the effort to kill" after defeating Gryff?

• edited December 2015

He wont decapitate him, instead Gryff just bleeds out

Krapinka posted: »

Does anybody know what happens if as Rodrik you say "you're not worth the effort to kill" after defeating Gryff?

• Thanks! Does Gryff say anything before dying?

Poogers555 posted: »

He wont decapitate him, instead Gryff just bleeds out

• edited December 2015

I dont think so, I think he just continues to cry and then dies

Krapinka posted: »

Thanks! Does Gryff say anything before dying?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.