Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• Any plans for Gared? Or are you just feeling Talia, Ryon and Rodrik at the moment?

• I'm confident Gared will crop up at some point, but I won't be doing his story directly from the end of Season 1.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Any plans for Gared? Or are you just feeling Talia, Ryon and Rodrik at the moment?

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited February 2016

Whitehills aren't great marksmen :) (Well except in the canon game)

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 81 (There he is. The biggest dick in the universe.)

• Royland VS Harys YES!!! It's gonna be awesome. Though I'm not sure if you'll show it.

• The biggest dick in the universe.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited February 2016

Even though Harys is a dick, the biggest dick in the universe is Ramsay. :P

• Good point.

Even though Harys is a dick, the biggest dick in the universe is Ramsay. :P

• Part 82 (Why am I still showing this? Talia's not even there)

Well, I'm just showing it for... confirmation. If you see what I mean.

• edited February 2016

At least Royland isn't dead...Unless my prediction is true that you'll just kill him off in the next part

Part 82 (Why am I still showing this? Talia's not even there) Well, I'm just showing it for... confirmation. If you see what I mean.

• "Resolve unresolved character fates".

Ik she's dead, but... MIRA MIRA MIRAAAAAA!!!!!!! ;-;

here's a poll because I'm planning Part Two now

• That option is more in reference to the S2AU fates specifically, but Mira isn't forgotten by any means haha

Rodrik's arc right now is based around avenging Mira

"Resolve unresolved character fates". Ik she's dead, but... MIRA MIRA MIRAAAAAA!!!!!!! ;-;

• Rodrik's arc is about avenging Mira; Talia's is about finding Rodrik. Is it safe to assume both could be accomplished during Part Two ?

That option is more in reference to the S2AU fates specifically, but Mira isn't forgotten by any means haha Rodrik's arc right now is based around avenging Mira

• Royland's going down like the badass he is!

Part 83 (Release the hound) Appropriate dialogue.

• I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Royland's going down like the badass he is!

• Team Royland FTW!!

I wouldn't have it any other way

• Oh yeahh!!

I'm still kinda depressed, because I chose Royland as Sentinel, saved Rodrik, and killed Ludd. This AU was literally following my entire choices, up until it left Royland and the Maester. I so would have rode off with Royland.

Sorry Elaena.
    Sorry Maester.

Team Royland FTW!!

• Glad to see Royland going down in a blaze of glory like he deserves. Seeing Royland vs. Harys will be awesome if you show it, though I don't think Royland will win that fight, especially with all the other soldiers surrounding him. It will be interesting to see how persistent Grag will be in his hunt for Talia and Elaena (that is, if he can find his "other way around") I'm kind of mad that you gave Maester Ortengryn a bitch death like that, though I can get it over it. Interesting parts you've been making. Keep up the good work, Badger.

• edited February 2016

Whitehills have bows and gates have holes, why couldn't they at least attempt to shoot Talia or the horse?

They need Talia alive.

Part 84 (That kill steal. Shameless.)

• I seem to remember a scene back in episode 6 where hmm both Elissa and Harys died roughly one right after the other. I still thought it memorable. And technically, I'd consider Ortengryn a minor character in the context of the AU anyway. You said yourself "he didn't really do anything". Even in episode 6 he had an offscreen death (I had to check the codex after I played to even find out he was dead). And like someone already pointed out, the Whitehills need to keep Talia alive, and Grag is already going after them, so they probably figure he has it covered. They're also extremely shitty, leftover soldiers, ones who abandon their post, so I doubt they'd get the bright idea to shoot anything unless explicitly ordered to. But hey, this is just one gal's opinion (I've thought way too much about this AU haha). You'll probably feel a different way of course, but it's also nice to discuss things! I agree there's no right or wrong choice, and it's very difficult to choose when there's an emotional attachment to each character.

• enter image description here

• Royland NO! Funny in a way that another one eyed guy got involved.

• I have no sympathy for Gryff after that last part. He needs to die now.

• edited February 2016

Part 85 (End of "Sown In Sorrow")

I do have a little bonus scene finished for tomorrow, but I have to work on Part Two now. Wish me luck, I'll try and keep you all posted on progress.

• Out of curiosity, how many parts are there gonna be?

Part 85 (End of "Sown In Sorrow") I do have a little bonus scene finished for tomorrow, but I have to work on Part Two now. Wish me luck, I'll try and keep you all posted on progress.

• I'm unsure, but aiming for three.

Out of curiosity, how many parts are there gonna be?

• Royland seemed very confident that the Whitehills have lost. I wonder why. Part One was great, and I can't way for Part Two. Just do you, Badgershite. Take your time with your work.

• CunningFox posted: »

Royland seemed very confident that the Whitehills have lost. I wonder why. Part One was great, and I can't way for Part Two. Just do you, Badgershite. Take your time with your work.

• Wow, I didn't even remember that, thanks. Well, at least Gryff will die (hopefully).

This is why Royland is so sure Gryff's 'lost' : D

• I don't imagine Torrhen will be pleased when he discovers Talia escaped. He had a diabolical plan and everything.

Part 85 (End of "Sown In Sorrow") I do have a little bonus scene finished for tomorrow, but I have to work on Part Two now. Wish me luck, I'll try and keep you all posted on progress.

• Agreed. Don't really know Torrhen other than that scene, so no clue as to his plan, however, he made it clear if anything happened to her Gryff would be dealt with. With that cunt cowardly murdering Royland, it'll be good to see him suffer >:)

I don't imagine Torrhen will be pleased when he discovers Talia escaped. He had a diabolical plan and everything.

• I kinda like Gryff actually. Not in a "I'm rooting for him" sort of way but in a "he's an awesome character" kind of way.

MOBZIKK posted: »

Agreed. Don't really know Torrhen other than that scene, so no clue as to his plan, however, he made it clear if anything happened to her Gryff would be dealt with. With that cunt cowardly murdering Royland, it'll be good to see him suffer

• It's quite interesting how most people now want Gryff to suffer and die by Torrhen's hand because he has killed Royland, while the possibility of dying by Torrhen's hand was the reason of Gryff killing Royland in the first place... Not to mention, that he just delivered the killing blow, and Royland would've died anyway. Gryff's never gonna catch a break in this fandom.

I love Royland's last words, though I do hope they won't turn out as prophetic. Whitehill's storyline of your au is so powerful, intriguing and well-written, and Torrhen and Gryff are great, interesting, multi-dimensional characters. More credit to you for creating Torrhen from a scratch, appearance, backstory, personality. You've done a magnificent job with him, I also love the character development you've given him in your rp blog, it is the epitome of wonderful writing and creating character's personality for me. I'm itching to get to know what's going to happen next. Talia's escape, even though it leaves us with no POV at Ironrath, which is sad, creates a basis for some crazy plot-twists. Yes, Torrhen is ruthless, but Gryff is the character who's actions in this situation interest me most. He has grown up with Torrhen, suffered from him a lot, he knows better than anyone what the man is capable of. It can push him to insane things. He may not be smart, but he is unstable, and when under pressure that Torrhen's threat creates, he is unpredictable, desperate and, I believe, capable of things we can't even imagine. We still have the best stuff ahead of us.

From what I've learned from the rp blog, Torrhen is real close to Gwyn. Do you think she'll be okay with Torrhen punishing Gryff the way he wants to?

• I was so willing to let him kinda redeem himself haha, guess it's not happening :(

I kinda like Gryff actually. Not in a "I'm rooting for him" sort of way but in a "he's an awesome character" kind of way.

• From what I've learned from the rp blog, Torrhen is real close to Gwyn. Do you think she'll be okay with Torrhen punishing Gryff the way he wants to?

Gwyn definitely knows she has more influence on Torrhen than she did with their father. Ludd seemed to ignore her advice and do things her own way (aside from in episode 6 when he seemed to want to get the peace treaty over and done with), but there's a chance with Torrhen that he'll actually listen to her and consider her opinion. That said, Gwyn did grow up with Torrhen beating and punishing Gryff regularly for 'killing' their mother (and any other minor slip up besides), so she may have turned a blind eye to it now. I mean, if you call off the plan in Asher's version of Episode 6 she doesn't seem all that disheartened by Gryff's death; she just gives a solemn look and gets on with her day, so I'm not sure she really considers Gryff a brother either - and if Torrhen was close to her, he likely had a part in her view of Gryff.

But, for Torrhen to punish Gryff, he has to hear that Talia's escaped and I don't think Gryff will let anyone give his brother that information easily. He's still hoping Grag can hunt the ladies down.

Krapinka posted: »

It's quite interesting how most people now want Gryff to suffer and die by Torrhen's hand because he has killed Royland, while the possibili

Sign in to comment in this discussion.