Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• The maesters always seem to get the butt-end of the deal XD

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited February 2016

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Goddamn it Jake, why did you have to painfully remind us of one of the brothers' death --and potentially TWO MORE ?! As for the choice, I'm torn between Elaena and Royland. I feel that even though Elaena matters a lot to Rodrik, she'll go with Royland after what the both of them have been through, but mainly because of the strong bond it created between them.

P.S: I believe "expertees" is spelled "expertise" ^_^

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 77 (Here it is. The choice. THE CHOICE.)

• Ortengryn can determine whether or not a male's reproductive parts are functioning properly based on eyesight alone.

Mark my words, that'll save Talia's life some day. We need him.

• I don't think he made that discovery on eyesight alone.

Forsoothe posted: »

Ortengryn can determine whether or not a male's reproductive parts are functioning properly based on eyesight alone. Mark my words, that'll save Talia's life some day. We need him.

• You underestimate him.

MOBZIKK posted: »

I don't think he made that discovery on eyesight alone.

• Probably felt the testicles a bit like they do in America I suppose.

Forsoothe posted: »

You underestimate him.

• Save Eleana! Talia wouldn't let her brother's wife and son die.

• edited February 2016

Rodrik alive, Royland as your sentinel, Mira dead, Gryff alive, his eye patched. Those are all the same choices as I made. It's great to be able to recognise it all. As for your choice I'd save Eleana. Rodrik and Royland are my two favorite characters by far, but we could really need Eleana. And Royland sacrificing himself would be so emotional and badass. I'd miss him so much, but I can't let Eleana die. Rodrik would be heartbroken and she's pregnant. Come on. I quite like Eleana and through season 1 I did everything in my power to keep our betrothal and to make her love Rodrik. Royland is my favorite of the three by far, but him dying like this would be a great way to end his story. Eleana dying wouldn't

• edited February 2016

P.S: I believe "expertees" is spelled "expertise" ^_^

FUCK.

And I'm normally so good at spelling and grammar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Oh shit! Slow-mo decision for Talia! Okay, um... Uh...

I choose Eleana. She needs to be far from Gryff as possible.

• Is it explicitly said it was a son ?

Save Eleana! Talia wouldn't let her brother's wife and son die.

• Elaena isn't even showing yet so it'd be impossible to tell the gender. Either way, it's Rodrik's kid.

Is it explicitly said it was a son ?

• Dammit Rodrik! If you had just pulled out.... this might have been easier. Well I don't think Gryff is capable of killing Elaena and he needs Ortengryn to look after his eye. Royland on the other hand... he'll most likely kill him. BAH! We need the strongest to raise the gate, so Elaena should ride with Talia. I think. Gaahh, this can't end well...

• Gotta go with Royland. Man Rodrik's gonna lose it if Elaena dies. I just love Royland and Talia's relationship and don't want to ruin that.

I bet it'll be pretty close between Royland and Elaena.

• I'm gonna call it here because there's been 100+ votes. Elaena was at the top for pretty much the whole time and I have a feeling at least some of the votes for all three were rigged considering I've had trouble with that with a previous choice, but based on the poll as it is and the fact I've seen people post their reasoning about saving her over the other two, I'm gonna say she's the clear winner. Well, her and her baby.

I'll knock up a choices page thingy at some point and post it later tonight, but all you need to know is that

Elaena won the choice.

• :( a little dissapointed but fair's fair.

I'm gonna call it here because there's been 100+ votes. Elaena was at the top for pretty much the whole time and I have a feeling at least s

• What did you think would win @JakeSt123? I'm refferring to when you said you were pretty confident about a certain choice winning.

• edited February 2016

I was pretty sure Elaena would win, if only for the baby factor.

AgentZ46 posted: »

What did you think would win @JakeSt123? I'm refferring to when you said you were pretty confident about a certain choice winning.

• Ideally I'd love to make all the outcomes, but it'd take so long and I'd have to remake scenes 3 times over. I want to get people involved, but I know there's never really the guarantee of pleasing everyone.

AgentZ46 posted: »

a little dissapointed but fair's fair.

• Damn, I hope Royland and Ortengryn don't have a death sentence, at least not right away. Come on Gryff, Talia could literally have murdered you in your sleep (unbeknownst to him) so you better spare them.

• It's such a shame she forgot to leave him a note that says 'Hey, it's Talia. I've decided to spare your life. Sleep well, Gryff.' ;D

Damn, I hope Royland and Ortengryn don't have a death sentence, at least not right away. Come on Gryff, Talia could literally have murdered you in your sleep (unbeknownst to him) so you better spare them.

• If only she could've found a pen in time.

JohnKersky posted: »

It's such a shame she forgot to leave him a note that says 'Hey, it's Talia. I've decided to spare your life. Sleep well, Gryff.' ;D

• Haha, agreed. I really hope Gryff will do an action that will make him a bit less hated.

JohnKersky posted: »

It's such a shame she forgot to leave him a note that says 'Hey, it's Talia. I've decided to spare your life. Sleep well, Gryff.' ;D

• So hard to pick between Royland or Elena's (could bet my life ortengryn will be staying behind), but Royland, only because I k ow Ryon is still alive to be the heir. Was hard to choose though>_<

• edited February 2016

"knock up"

Is that a pregnancy pun?

I'm gonna call it here because there's been 100+ votes. Elaena was at the top for pretty much the whole time and I have a feeling at least s

• edited February 2016

Here's those choice things I promised:

enter image description here

• That's really cool! I love the Elaena one.

• edited February 2016

MFW "THE DERROCK CROWL"

EDIT: fixed it.

• MFW I see "Posted a few minutes ago" enter image description here

Part 78 (The choice begins)

• I find it interesting that Royland and Ortengryn of all people are staying behind together. An odd pair, but an interesting one.

I got the feels at "Royland, I'm sorry"

Part 78 (The choice begins)

• The "I'll... find another way! They won't get far!" made me laugh so much for some reason. :P

Part 79 (Grag, it's been established there is no 'other way')

• edited February 2016

I love the hesitance in that line XD

It's like he's locked himself out of his own house and is trying to figure out how to get back in.

Kateis posted: »

The "I'll... find another way! They won't get far!" made me laugh so much for some reason. :P

• It's like he's locked himself out of his own house and is trying to figure out how to get back in.

Now that you mention it, it really reminds me of that. XD

I can just imagine him saying something like this: "It's ok, I can just use the back door! No, that's locked too. Guess I'm stuck out here."

I love the hesitance in that line XD It's like he's locked himself out of his own house and is trying to figure out how to get back in.

• Grag looks cool with the bow!

Part 79 (Grag, it's been established there is no 'other way')

• Some might see that last picture as a little fan-wanky, but that is, in some ways, what this AU is about. Elaena being preggo, Rodrik meeting up with Tom, it's all kinda fan-wanky, but I do think this makes sense in terms of Talia's character - at least how she was in my game. She was both Ethan's and Rodrik's closest confidant; the only one they could trust. And serving as Royland's 'squire' in some ways - being under his wing - means that she's learned some more responsibility. Talia always wanted to help the house and do whatever she could; marriage never seemed like the right way for her. This makes more sense to me.

Also it means she has something remember Royland by.

Part 80 (It's late, but it's here)

• Agreed. Even in the Canon, she is Rodrik's closest confidant (traitor storyline, her being "Lord of Ironrath" while Rodrik is away...) so it makes sense that she becomes his sentinel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.