Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• Part of me is like 'fuuuuuuuuuuck'

The other part is like 'well, i suppose it's not unlikely that two swords have the same name' -- and that's the side of me i'm inclined to agree with XD

Hey man, I've seen the two Whitehill greatswords. Whitehills are fans of house Dayne huh? enter link description here

• edited January 2016

Awkward... I Love blushing Talia XD

How would they even go about finding Rodrik? I'm assuming no ones seen him since Ironrath fell (excluding the recent soldiers he fought).

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 58 (This part has my favourite facial expressions)

• Well, he's kinda leaving a trail of corpses, so he might not be too hard to track down.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Awkward... I Love blushing Talia XD How would they even go about finding Rodrik? I'm assuming no ones seen him since Ironrath fell (excluding the recent soldiers he fought).

• enter image description here That face when you see something you shouldn't have.

• I peaked with this scene. Best scene of the s2au 2k16.

MOBZIKK posted: »

That face when you see something you shouldn't have.

• Yes you did ! On a side note, S2AU is part of my daily routine, no joke, every morning one of the first things I do is check if you uploaded anything haha

I peaked with this scene. Best scene of the s2au 2k16.

• That was a pretty good scene for Royland I think.

Part 59 (Royland getting defensive)

• Part 60

Y'know.., I've always hated the idea of Talia having to marry someone like Gryff to save the House. She'd never do it, and her character arc doesn't point towards that as a conclusion. That said, I had to reference the idea at least once -- as ammunition to get Royland and Talia on-side and hear M.O and Elaena out.

• "You're the only one that matters to m.. the House" I loved that line.

I noticed you're giving Royland a lot of good scenes lately, I'm not complaining, I love it.

Part 60 Y'know.., I've always hated the idea of Talia having to marry someone like Gryff to save the House. She'd never do it, and her ch

• Yeah, I feel like Royland needs some character development. Talia will get some eventually, it's just harder with POV characters.

"You're the only one that matters to m.. the House" I loved that line. I noticed you're giving Royland a lot of good scenes lately, I'm not complaining, I love it.

• Part 62 (Rounding off this POV segment)

...and if this is the end of Talia's segment, who do you think it'll be tomorrow??

• Ryon I think... But I still have hope for a new Gared POV :P

Part 62 (Rounding off this POV segment) ...and if this is the end of Talia's segment, who do you think it'll be tomorrow??

• I'm thinking Ryon.

A little scared to find out what Gryff will do if he finds Talia snooping around in his chambers.

A little curious, Who's chambers were they when the Forresters ruled Ironrath?

Part 62 (Rounding off this POV segment) ...and if this is the end of Talia's segment, who do you think it'll be tomorrow??

• A little scared to find out what Gryff will do if he finds Talia snooping around in his chambers.
    A little curious, Who's chambers were they when the Forresters ruled Ironrath?

Rodrik's, because naturally Gryff would lay claim to the lord's chambers.

Also now I think about it, it's an unintentional reference to this line from Episode 3:

So I will be in your halls, I will be in your courtyard. I will sit on your fucking council and be in your bedchambers if I bloody well please!

I'm thinking Ryon. A little scared to find out what Gryff will do if he finds Talia snooping around in his chambers. A little curious, Who's chambers were they when the Forresters ruled Ironrath?

• Gotta love unintentional references.

A little scared to find out what Gryff will do if he finds Talia snooping around in his chambers. A little curious, Who's chambers were t

• edited January 2016

Just a little something I made:

enter image description here

• Nice! Makes me think what S2AU Gryff would be like if he still had both eyes. Probably very similar but he'd be easier on the eye.

Just a little something I made:

• --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, this will probably be a huge blow for him to learn about his sister's execution.

Part 63 (A familiar but... likely unexpected face?)

• edited January 2016

Why Rodrik? Asher is better :( I wish there is Asher too

• Does the phrase "each to their own" tell you anything?

Why Rodrik? Asher is better I wish there is Asher too

• Sorry :(

Krapinka posted: »

Does the phrase "each to their own" tell you anything?

• edited January 2016

...he'd be easier on the eye.

Love dem puns.

Nice! Makes me think what S2AU Gryff would be like if he still had both eyes. Probably very similar but he'd be easier on the eye.

• Rodrik and Tom's bound to be an interesting pair.

Damn Rodrik looks mean.

Are the Forresters aware that Mira's dead?

• Gotta love a good pun.

...he'd be easier on the eye. Love dem puns.

• They aren't. Tom's heading to Ironrath for a reason (brutally unaware of the siege).

Rodrik and Tom's bound to be an interesting pair. Damn Rodrik looks mean. Are the Forresters aware that Mira's dead?

• It's fine. I'm more of a fan of the "Asher alive" outcome as well. It's just, this guy does a great and hard work with this au, we can't blame him for basing it on the choices we don't agree with, because, let's be honest, it's impossible to go with only one line of choices and satisfy everyone. There will always be those who have made different choices, we gotta accept it, it's not like the guy who does this can do anything to prevent it, and it doesn't make his work less good.

Sorry

• edited January 2016

Oml, Rodrik is going to know what happened to Mira ;-;

Hype Intensifies

PS: RIP Erik :c

• Erik lookalike, not Erik himself, haha.

Oml, Rodrik is going to know what happened to Mira ;-; Hype Intensifies PS: RIP Erik :c

• Yep, I missed the Whitehill sigil on the armor. Silly me xP

Erik lookalike, not Erik himself, haha.

• Yay! Dream team!

He's one of my favourites, I'm glad he's made an appearance.

• :( Poor Rodrik...

Could be Rodrik was just a psycho killing anyone in his way. Silly Tom.

Don't know what it is but Rodrik seems really scary and dangerous to me.

Part 64 (Breaking the news )

• After taking a second look Rodrik looks tired to me, like he hasn't been sleeping. Was that intentional?

• Yeah his appearance is a lot more pitiful these days. He's been sleeping rough (or not at all), pushing himself physically even though he still has a hastily sewn up wound in his gut and on to of that there's a lot of repressed depression and stress.

After taking a second look Rodrik looks tired to me, like he hasn't been sleeping. Was that intentional?

• He sure doesn't waste any time being brutally honest, does he?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.