Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• Royland is so gonna die now protecting Talia

• I don't quite understand now. The Forresters are AT WAR with the Whitehills, any captured or killed Whitehill man is a benefit to their cause. I'm not here saying the Forresters are some pure, extremly noble house. The Whitehills destroyed all that. I see this as an act of revenge, one that in my eyes the Whitehills wholeheartedly deserve. And no offense, but I find it quite funny I'm getting my moral advice from a guy that has a face of a rapist and a child murderer as a profile picture. If that's the fodder the Whitehills employ, than I couldn't care less about the well beings of these "random people", as you say.

Krapinka posted: »

I do not see how Whitehills sacking Ironrath justifies capturing him. Is he a highborn that can be used as a hostage or something? He is a s

• Talking about death. What about your fanfic ? Still waiting for an update haha

Royland is so gonna die now protecting Talia

• That is what my question was about in the first place. They did it for revenge, what he is doing now serves the same purpose. Then Royland will (maybe, just my theory) get revenge on him, then there can appear some friend of his who is not okay with him being killed and do the same, and really, it can go on forever. If you are all about that kind of revenge (and it works exactly the way I have described), then I don't see how what Derrock's doing can be wrong from your point of view.

Considering your second point, which has weirded me out a lot. Firstly, I wasn't giving you moral advice, I was discussing a situation from this au. Secondly, I can't remember Britt raping anyone. Even if he did though - do you seriously think that I approve of it because I have his face as my avatar? What if I simply like he way his face looks like? I could go on for a long time about things the man from your profile pic has done, but there are enough threads about that in the twd section of the forums.

How comes that random people from house Whitehill, that might not even know who the hell Britt is, leave alone have something to do with him, are to blame for him being employed by the house they serve and for things he had done? This is exactly the kind of attitude that makes me side against the Forresters most times. If they consider it normal to ruin random people's lives without making sure that it serves the purpose of their survival, just to get their precious revenge on whoever gets under their feet, I'll be convinced that they deserve most of the shit they receive.

I don't quite understand now. The Forresters are AT WAR with the Whitehills, any captured or killed Whitehill man is a benefit to their caus

• Part 71 (This fight is pretty long)

Pretty heated debate yesterday, huh?

• I assume things would go to plan if Derrock was dead?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 71 (This fight is pretty long) Pretty heated debate yesterday, huh?

• I'd say Talia runs into a different soldier (who would be assigned to Derrock's post). Think how in Season 1 Erik is replaced by a random Night's Watch member if you don't send him to the Wall as Ethan. Of course, it'd carry less weight if Derrock was dead.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I assume things would go to plan if Derrock was dead?

• Got a question for you guys: should I make the outcome for THE CHOICE that’s coming up? I’m pretty confident I know what people will go for and it’s probably the outcome that’s the best written, but I still want people to make the choice themselves.

• I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

Got a question for you guys: should I make the outcome for THE CHOICE that’s coming up? I’m pretty confident I know what people will go for and it’s probably the outcome that’s the best written, but I still want people to make the choice themselves.

• If it isn't too much work, I think it'd be cool to see what the other choice would have led to.

Got a question for you guys: should I make the outcome for THE CHOICE that’s coming up? I’m pretty confident I know what people will go for and it’s probably the outcome that’s the best written, but I still want people to make the choice themselves.

• There's a choice coming up fairly soon - I'm not sure if I should make the screenshots following the choice in advance, even if I'm pretty confident I know what option people will pick.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

• It's a pretty big choice, so it'd be a lot of work.

MOBZIKK posted: »

If it isn't too much work, I think it'd be cool to see what the other choice would have led to.

• Ahh I see now. If you're that confident then go for it, but I imagine it'd be annoying if you make the screenshots and then by surprise the opposite choice wins.

There's a choice coming up fairly soon - I'm not sure if I should make the screenshots following the choice in advance, even if I'm pretty confident I know what option people will pick.

• I'd suggest making screenshots after the choice, but if you're super confident ppl will choose that option, then make them in advance.

There's a choice coming up fairly soon - I'm not sure if I should make the screenshots following the choice in advance, even if I'm pretty confident I know what option people will pick.

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited January 2016

If you feel like you could accomplish that much then go for it ! Don't kill yourself over it though haha.

It's a pretty big choice, so it'd be a lot of work.

• All I'm sure of is an update will be out before 2016 ends

Talking about death. What about your fanfic ? Still waiting for an update haha

• Really loving this. :D

• She's going to have a cool scar!

Part 72 (What's this? two parts today?)

• What an awesome surprise to wake up to.

Part 72 (What's this? two parts today?)

• I think this might be one of my favourite parts. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Part 73 (Not for the faint hearted. That eye... ew.)

• Today's another double post day so you won't have to wait long :D

I think this might be one of my favourite parts. Can't wait to see what happens next!

• Talia's 1st kill.(?) And yes, that might've been a poor choice of words.

Goodbye, Derrock. And good riddance. (Don't get me wrong, he's a nice character. But he was too dangerous to be left alive. He'd just come after Talia again.)

Part 74 (Again, not for the faint hearted. Bad words)

• Quick question: how long on average does it take you to create the "screenshots" ?

• Too good damn long. I make certain scenes in advance, and today I've been working for about eight hours on it and I've just about done two posts. I know, I need a life.

Quick question: how long on average does it take you to create the "screenshots" ?

• Well only one solution I see to this: Telltale needs to hire you. Come on, who could they be to refuse a hard working man who delivers high quality stuff on time ? ;)

Too good damn long. I make certain scenes in advance, and today I've been working for about eight hours on it and I've just about done two posts. I know, I need a life.

• So Derrock is dead now?

Part 74 (Again, not for the faint hearted. Bad words)

• Poor Talia. Gawd, you do some awesome work. I hope you know that :D

Part 75 (Feels ahoy)

• The moment I realized she was crying :( such an awesome scene. I overall enjoyed the whole Derrock confrontation followed by Royland comforting Talia.

Part 75 (Feels ahoy)

• The Last Forrester of Us
    The Last Forrester of Us

• Such a good scene, had to reference/homage it.

DON'T JUDGE ME.

JohnKersky posted: »

The Last Forrester of Us

• Well I think we can asume that she didn't kill Gryff. It looks like that was her first kill :P

Part 75 (Feels ahoy)

• Next Part: Royland gets stabbed from behind while he is hugging Talia

• At last, Royland has a sword !

Part 75 (Feels ahoy)

• edited February 2016

Ortengryn is so dead.

Part 77 (Here it is. The choice. THE CHOICE.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.