Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• Gerhard's on the left, Gerold's on the right.

That's awesome! P.S. Out of curiosity, who of the two guys is Gerhard, the left or the right one?

• edited January 2016

This is really cool and interesting.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Here's some bonus content in the form of an info dump. The game never told us the full story, so I decided to write out my own ideas of how

• I thought it was stated in the first episode that Forrester ironwood was superior because of the craftsmanship, not because of something innate in the wood itself? That's why the Whitehills' products are still shitty even after they seize the forest throughout season 1. Surely cultivating an entire forest with this ritual would require constant burnings? Does this mean the smallfolk are sacrificed as well?

(not trying to poke holes btw it's an awesome and very believable backstory, i'm just curious)

Here's some bonus content in the form of an info dump. The game never told us the full story, so I decided to write out my own ideas of how

• The craftsmanship is part of it - the Children of the Forest taught Gerhard and his people how to properly craft it once they'd learned how to properly grow the trees, and after Gerhard's brother had left to start House Whitehill.

I imagine the house has a massive backlog of old trees to use and that the trees take hundreds of years to grow, so if you combine that with the idea that all of their soldiers and smallfolk are given this type of funeral, not just the core family, they should have plenty of trees so long as they don't cut them all down at once. Plus the House had many more men before the events at the Twins, so if you take all of those, add in their families and multiply it by several hundred years there could be so many trees I think it's somewhat believable?

ranger563 posted: »

I thought it was stated in the first episode that Forrester ironwood was superior because of the craftsmanship, not because of something inn

• If they didn't think he was being serious before...

Part 49 ("You can leave, or I can have your heads.")

• Dude, you nearly gave me a heart attack! I thought that was Rodrik's head in the last shot XD

• Hope he cuts the last one in half!

• hand it to him

XD

Rodrik ain't messing around.

Part 51 (Gotta hand to him, though Rodrik's still not fully healed after that gut wound, he's doing well)

• Haha! Good one.

Part 51 (Gotta hand to him, though Rodrik's still not fully healed after that gut wound, he's doing well)

• Who knew Rodrik would look so fucking cool with a mask.

Part 52 (Might want some ice for that burn. Or the stump.)

• JakeSt123 did. That's who. ;]

AgentZ46 posted: »

Who knew Rodrik would look so fucking cool with a mask.

• Hub time? :p

Part 53 (Back to Ironrath!)

• I imagine that normally this would be a moment where the player would explore.

Examines bed- "Exactly how I left it"

Part 53 (Back to Ironrath!)

• I'd love to implement hubs like that, but I don't know how I'd do it without it seeming drawn out or weird. Ideally this would be a hub, though.

I imagine that normally this would be a moment where the player would explore. Examines bed- "Exactly how I left it"

• Yeah I understand. I even thought "Maybe Jake will implement hubs" but then I thought "How would he even do that?"

I'd love to implement hubs like that, but I don't know how I'd do it without it seeming drawn out or weird. Ideally this would be a hub, though.

• Woah, Talia looks like she could be the new "Lord" Forrester :)

Part 54 (New outfit montage)

• This is really awesome.

• Awesome outfit change.

• Elaenaaaaa! :D

Part 55 (All around me are familiar faces...)

• Seems Gryff is starting a collection. Reminds me of a quote of his in a determinate fight with Rodrik.

"Yes... I'm starting a collection!"

Part 55 (All around me are familiar faces...)

• edited January 2016

Soon, we'll be the ones "collecting" them...

Seems Gryff is starting a collection. Reminds me of a quote of his in a determinate fight with Rodrik. "Yes... I'm starting a collection!"

• Sword name ideas for the Whitehill family Greatsword and the Glenmore family longsword?

I'm not looking for anything inherently black & white (so nothing 'evil' for the Whitehill sword if you get what I mean)

• Hmm, I'm trying to think of a good one for the Whitehill greatsword. How about "White Needle", as a reference to the House name? Or maybe "Mountain Climber" As a reference of their sigil of a bare mountain.

Now for house Glenmore's sword. I was thinking either "Steel Arrow" or "Bolt"?

These are just my suggestions anyway.

Sword name ideas for the Whitehill family Greatsword and the Glenmore family longsword? I'm not looking for anything inherently black & white (so nothing 'evil' for the Whitehill sword if you get what I mean)

• Whitehill- Mountains Grace? I'm not sure. I'm pretty bad at naming things. XD

Sword name ideas for the Whitehill family Greatsword and the Glenmore family longsword? I'm not looking for anything inherently black & white (so nothing 'evil' for the Whitehill sword if you get what I mean)

• Someone else suggested "Crescent" for the Glenmore sword, but I feel like a two-word name would work best. So maybe combining that with your idea of "Steel Arrow" to get "Crescent Arrow"?

Hmm, I'm trying to think of a good one for the Whitehill greatsword. How about "White Needle", as a reference to the House name? Or maybe "M

• Ugh, some piece of shit is trying to rig the poll.

Part 56 (Reunited and it feels so good...) Here's that dialogue option poll.

• Sounds good. ;)

Someone else suggested "Crescent" for the Glenmore sword, but I feel like a two-word name would work best. So maybe combining that with your idea of "Steel Arrow" to get "Crescent Arrow"?

• ...and the theory is true ! In a distant universe :D

Part 57 (In reference to A Nest of Vipers)

• GASP! Elaena is pregnant!

https://d.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1381997996ra/5541459.gif

• Hey man, I've seen the two Whitehill greatswords. Whitehills are fans of house Dayne huh?
    enter link description here

• Royland's the best. "Just tell her already" XD

I actually thought he was talking about Talia regarding Torrhen possibly killing the Glenmores.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.