Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• edited December 2015

Kyra is my precious baby I can't not vote for her.

AgentZ46 posted: »

POLL http://strawpoll.me/6324278 I thought it'd be fun to find out everyone's favourite (character exclusive to the AU). I only listed

• I've always thought Lyarra would be your favourite by the way you talked about her.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Kyra is my precious baby I can't not vote for her.

• The majority likes Torrhen, that's interesting

Not that I can blame them, he's quite interesting

POLL http://strawpoll.me/6324278 I thought it'd be fun to find out everyone's favourite (character exclusive to the AU). I only listed

• It's hard to choose between any of them, to be honest. It's like choosing between your children XD

I've always thought Lyarra would be your favourite by the way you talked about her.

• And hot.

PigeonPie posted: »

The majority likes Torrhen, that's interesting Not that I can blame them, he's quite interesting

• omg stop calling yourself trash XD

Oh, look, a TVtropes page because I'm trash.

• Just so you guys know, in this break I've been working hard so that I can put out as much content as possible in early January. So keep an eye out for more news/teasers soon :D

• Can't wait. ^^

Just so you guys know, in this break I've been working hard so that I can put out as much content as possible in early January. So keep an eye out for more news/teasers soon

• Ok guys, I'm gonna try and get you all involved again while I work on new stuff.

Name ideas for a Whitehill Bannerman? Think someone like Britt.

• Maybe Britt's long lost brother Scott.

Ok guys, I'm gonna try and get you all involved again while I work on new stuff. Name ideas for a Whitehill Bannerman? Think someone like Britt.

• In the AU Britt has a long lost brother called Rendall... and an older brother called Cregan... and a younger sister.

God, I map out every family for every minor character.

Maybe Britt's long lost brother Scott.

• Maybe that could be the Whitehill Bannerman. House Warrick. Unless you're wanting to think of something other than that?

In the AU Britt has a long lost brother called Rendall... and an older brother called Cregan... and a younger sister. God, I map out every family for every minor character.

• I have models for the other members of House Warrick, in case I ever need them to show up, so this guy is probably separate to them.

Maybe that could be the Whitehill Bannerman. House Warrick. Unless you're wanting to think of something other than that?

• Freya

Zander

Alastair.

• edited December 2015

Dirron, Kivan, Warne, Barret, Darvin, Rud

Ok guys, I'm gonna try and get you all involved again while I work on new stuff. Name ideas for a Whitehill Bannerman? Think someone like Britt.

• Happy New Year indeed !

• So Asher is dead in this fanfiction?

How exactly does episode 5 turn out? Episode 6

Is Duncan the Traitor or Sentinel, and is he dead or with Rodrik?

Not to sound nitpicky just some questions. You actually did a real good job with this. I like Royland's scar and the good job you did with the Glenmores.

• edited December 2015

So Asher is dead in this fanfiction?

Yes.

How exactly does episode 5 turn out? Episode 6

Episode 5 is the same, Episode 6 turns out differently. Not sure what the exact details are but the Forresters suffer an even worse defeat. The traitor probably alerted Ludd to the existence of the postern gate which means Rodrik & co were trapped in their walls, unable to attack Ludd's encampment. That said, Rodrik did succeed in killing Ludd and escaped Ironrath, while Talia & Royland escaped separately.

Is Duncan the Traitor or Sentinel, and is he dead or with Rodrik?

Duncan was the traitor, and is dead.

EDIT: I don't know why this post is classed as spoilers, nor why it isn't a reply to the post above. Probably a glitch or something.

• Neat.

Would it be possible to see an Asher version of this? I always felt he should have survived since he never even gets to see Talia, Ryon, his mother, or Ironrath in so long.

• Nah, from the start I kinda based it off of my choices as I have more experience with Rodrik surviving, Royland as Sentinel and so on than I do with the opposites. Plus I'd have to make everything twice which would kind of be a pain.

Neat. Would it be possible to see an Asher version of this? I always felt he should have survived since he never even gets to see Talia, Ryon, his mother, or Ironrath in so long.

• Now it's understandable why Telltale usually kills off determinant characters that are important.

Nah, from the start I kinda based it off of my choices as I have more experience with Rodrik surviving, Royland as Sentinel and so on than I do with the opposites. Plus I'd have to make everything twice which would kind of be a pain.

• If you don't mind me writing a bit on the AU Episode 6...

Everything happens the same until Ludd rides up with Asher's head. Rodrik thinks of going through the postern gate, but when he readies his pit fighters they find the soldiers scaling the gate with grappling hooks. Cursing Duncan, Rodrik and his fighters get ready to battle them. They fight them off, managing to kill all of them with almost no casualties. Then they go back to the main gate where it's partially broken and the Whitehills have broken through, with Ludd and Gryff riding together.

Then it happens relatively similarly, Rodrik rallies the soldiers, fighters, and Duncan too. Talia freed him, as he convinced her that he's changed and wants to truly help the Forresters now. Not willing to throw away an extra sword, Rodrik lets him stay as they fight. The part where Rodrik shoves the cart spooks the horses, knocking both Ludd and Gryff down, and this is where you choose who to kill (Ludd in this playthrough) Rodrik charges Ludd but is interrupted by Harys. Suddenly a spear stabs Harys' horse and knocks him down. Royland tells Rodrik, "I'll handle him, rip that fucking Whitehill's heart out!" And Harys and Royland fight, with Harys saying, "Sentinel of Ironrath. Let's see how well you fight." Rodrik and Ludd end up fighting, with Rodrik having the upper hand, until Gryff whacks him from behind with the butt of a spear. Gryff and Ludd are about to finish Rodrik off until Elissa stabs Gryff in the shoulder, briefly stunning him before he stabs her in the stomach. However the Pit fighters come to Rodrik's aid and keep Gryff busy while Ludd is mortally wounded by Rodrik and beheaded. Harys slashes shut Royland's eye and smashes his face with his fist, knocking him down for a few moments as he runs to Ludd's corpse. At that moment the gate finally breaks open, and Rodrik retreats back with his soldiers and pit fighters getting slain. He tells Royland as a last order to get Talia out of there, and Royland leaves.

Rodrik is preparing to get killed when Duncan tackles him to safety, and it's similar to what happens, with Duncan saying, "This is the only way I can atone for my betrayal, my Lord." and he tells Rodrik he must survive and sends him away on the horse. Duncan defeats 3 Whitehill soldiers before being knocked down and killed.

If Duncan was executed, then instead it's Royland who saves him, reassuring Rodrik that he got Talia out of there. The last you see of Royland is him drawing his sword, though he escapes and survives.

I don't know how the ending would work, since I'm guessing Royland and Talia don't meet up with Rodrik after the battle. However Rodrik's wounds could simply be much less severe and he ends up fit enough to survive easily and make out on his own.

• Good job! I'd definitely say Rodrik's wounds are less grievous, though looking at his model he still took that gut blow. Suspension of disbelief or something, I guess.

Mind if I post this on tumblr or something (of course I'll say you wrote it; I'm always one to give credit where it's due).

• Especially when I'm just one guy. It takes me ages to make a still image; I have no idea how they can animate it all in a couple of months.

Now it's understandable why Telltale usually kills off determinant characters that are important.

• Of course you can post it on Tumblr.

I have a small idea for how he survives.

After Rodrik falls off his horse, he passes out. When he wakes up, a hooded figure is watching over him. He passes out again.

And of course Beskha somehow manages to save Ryon in all the chaos.

Good job! I'd definitely say Rodrik's wounds are less grievous, though looking at his model he still took that gut blow. Suspension of disbe

• Hope you guys are ready for tomorrow, because I'm gonna be back with a vengeance.

• Jake actually made a wiki of his Alternate Universe: http://ttgot-s2-au.wikia.com/wiki/Asher_Forrester Check it out, it answers most questions you could have.

So Asher is dead in this fanfiction? How exactly does episode 5 turn out? Episode 6 Is Duncan the Traitor or Sentinel, and is he dead

• http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Hope you guys are ready for tomorrow, because I'm gonna be back with a vengeance.

• :o Awesome|

Part 42 (it's back, people!)

• Ryonnnnnn!!! Poor Ryon, away from his family.....

• edited January 2016

Yes! So happy to see Ryon. Where'd the toy soldier come from?

• It was supposed to look like he'd carved it himself. There's a couple of instances in Season 1 where it's shown he's a good craftsman - in Episode 1 he makes that toy sword, and the soldiers they use on the map in episode 3 were made by him too.

Yes! So happy to see Ryon. Where'd the toy soldier come from?

• Iron from Ice, Ryon!

• Hope we get some Rodrik scenes next :p

• Sleep is love sleep is life. Hopefully Ryon doesn't become the ward again for house whitehill

Part 43 (I overslept so it came out late )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.