Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• I can't believe I'm saying this, but I find Torrhen to be attractive.

Probably the only Whitehill that I find attractive...

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 6 Million (I should really keep count) Torrhen's gonna look badass with that helm on.

• That helmet tho :o

Part 6 Million (I should really keep count) Torrhen's gonna look badass with that helm on.

• My girlfriend also harbours an attraction for Torrhen, so you're not the only one xD

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I find Torrhen to be attractive. Probably the only Whitehill that I find attractive...

• Is it only me, or does this guy from the Game Awards look like Torrhen?

enter image description here

• It's just you. (I think?)

AGentlman posted: »

Is it only me, or does this guy from the Game Awards look like Torrhen?

• Probably lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's just you. (I think?)

• No problem, you can ask me anything if you need help. I'll try to help as best I can.

You are a good one thank you ! Thank you! and thank you !

• Part 6 million and one

That's how I'm gonna name these things until I work out how many parts there have been.

Also having flashbacks to The Sword in the Darkness.

• STAY DOWN! Have I seen thiss before? :p

Part 6 million and one That's how I'm gonna name these things until I work out how many parts there have been. Also having flashbacks to The Sword in the Darkness.

• enter image description hereenter image description here

It's intentional : ]

STAY DOWN! Have I seen thiss before?

• Yeah I know. I like the parallels you're doing. Like Talia and Royland ln the cart.

It's intentional : ]

• What is this thing ? http://prntscr.com/9dqzk9

• Oh boy.

Gryff's "effigy."

Don't worry you'll see it in its full glory at some point.

MOBZIKK posted: »

What is this thing ? http://prntscr.com/9dqzk9

• Haha thanks a lot ! I knew I found something special :)

Oh boy. Gryff's "effigy." Don't worry you'll see it in its full glory at some point.

• enter image description here

Don’t go behind a Whitehill’s back to steal what he believes is his.

Basically Torrhen finds out Morgryn's goal was to marry Mira for a claim to Ironrath, and not only did he fail to keep her alive for Torrhen's use, he also went behind Ludd's/Torrhen's back to lay claim to something they believe belongs to them. So, after casually taking three fingers Torrhen calmly tells Morgryn what he's done wrong over dinner - and by that I mean Torrhen eats and Morgryn gets nothing. If he fucks up again Torrhen will either send him to the Wall or take his head.

• edited December 2015

Is it just me or is this story actually centered more around the Whitehills, rather than the Forresters? :D Don't get me wrong, I'm not compaining. It's certainly interesting and well done! Kudos to the creator.

Don’t go behind a Whitehill’s back to steal what he believes is his. Basically Torrhen finds out Morgryn's goal was to marry Mira fo

• Mira is dead :(

Anyways this happens between EP6 and the begining of the AU?

Don’t go behind a Whitehill’s back to steal what he believes is his. Basically Torrhen finds out Morgryn's goal was to marry Mira fo

• Well, these two particular images are a bonus, but it mainly seems to centre around the Whitehills because Torrhen is 'new' and his character/relationships need to be fleshed out a bit. That said, when he's not around I'll be back to focusing on Talia :]

Is it just me or is this story actually centered more around the Whitehills, rather than the Forresters? Don't get me wrong, I'm not compaining. It's certainly interesting and well done! Kudos to the creator.

• Mira is dead :(

Unfortunately, but I think she goes out like a star if you choose to accept death. She wasn't going to let Morgryn kick her while she was down and hey, looks like she got her revenge in death.

Anyways this happens between EP6 and the begining of the AU?

Indeed it does. The cut on Torrhen's cheek is a continuity error (I forgot to switch face textures and only noticed after I'd rendered, edited and posted the images :| )

Mira is dead Anyways this happens between EP6 and the begining of the AU?

• Damn... Torrhen's not messing around.

• edited December 2015

Part 38 (yes I finally counted how many parts there are)

You might be thinking 'that was too easy' but it just really gives away how whipped person X is by person Y.

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited December 2015

Nice job as usual and thanks a lot ! Can't wait for the rest :p

P.S. I have a feeling Gryff will ally with Talia (Rodrik ?) to take down Torrhen. It does sound absurd I am aware, but Gryff seems to HATE Torrhen (likewise) and with him dead, Gryff would be Lord of Highpoint and could give Ironrath back to the Forresters, and the two Houses could possibly finally end their feud without more bloodshed. I am going for the theory that if Gryff acted like an asshole and aggressively, it was to please Ludd and to make himself believe he was as fierce and as strong as his brothers (Karl and Torrhen) and that he wasn't inferior to them. With all of them dead, he would not have any reason to continue acting this way. Roose's bastard also said that "the last House standing wins", so even by Ramsay's terms, the war would effectively be over since House Forrester fell during the Siege of Ironrath.

Part 38 (yes I finally counted how many parts there are) You might be thinking 'that was too easy' but it just really gives away how whipped person X is by person Y.

• I have a bad feeling Royland's gonna have a really bad time...

Super excited to see what Torrhen has in mind for Talia though.

Part 38 (yes I finally counted how many parts there are) You might be thinking 'that was too easy' but it just really gives away how whipped person X is by person Y.

• Super excited to see what Torrhen has in mind for Talia though.

You might be surprised :]

I have a bad feeling Royland's gonna have a really bad time... Super excited to see what Torrhen has in mind for Talia though.

• with him dead, Gryff would be Lord of Highpoint

Ah, but Torrhen has a son who - while still a baby - has a stronger claim to lordship than Gryff.

• Welp, my bad I thought he only had bastards:|

with him dead, Gryff would be Lord of Highpoint Ah, but Torrhen has a son who - while still a baby - has a stronger claim to lordship than Gryff.

• Part 39 (Reasons to keep on Torrhen Whitehill's good side)

Torrhen's attitude might come as a surprise, but it's mainly for his own benefit.

• This guy must have some sort of grand scheme in mind. I keep thinking "what does he want?"

Part 39 (Reasons to keep on Torrhen Whitehill's good side) Torrhen's attitude might come as a surprise, but it's mainly for his own benefit.

• He definitely does - we just have to be thankful it benefits Talia right now.

This guy must have some sort of grand scheme in mind. I keep thinking "what does he want?"

• Very interesting what's going to happen with Thalia with gryff around. She got Thorren armour though.

Part 39 (Reasons to keep on Torrhen Whitehill's good side) Torrhen's attitude might come as a surprise, but it's mainly for his own benefit.

• Derrock is not having a good day. So is Torrhen and his elite guard headed back to Highpoint?

Part 40 (Reasons not to get on Torrhen's bad side) Nice to see he kept the helmet, though.

• edited December 2015

Derrock's kind of a butt monkey. This probably won't even be the last humiliation he goes through.

And yeah, Torrhen's going back to Highpoint with his men and his shiny new helmet.

Derrock is not having a good day. So is Torrhen and his elite guard headed back to Highpoint?

• Part 41 (I believe someone asked what happened to the smallfolk?)

Quite a few easter eggs in that... thing. I made quite an effort making sure you guys only see bits and pieces of it in ever shot before this one :)

• Bowen nooooooooo

• :( Elissa and Asher. I'm wondering if Gryff will have enough self-control to swallow his pride and obey Torrhen's orders. Also still super concerned for Royland. Kinda interested to see who else is in the cellars.

Part 41 (I believe someone asked what happened to the smallfolk?) Quite a few easter eggs in that... thing. I made quite an effort making sure you guys only see bits and pieces of it in ever shot before this one

• Damn Jake, I hope you don't stop with AU. It's extremely cool, and even though it has lot some interest, there are a lot of us who appreciate your work. Consider giving us the option to Donate in order to show you a greater support.

• I thought that

I think @SnakeJ is under the impression that, that dream sequence with Rodrik was real.

• Sorry I interpreted wrong

Wait, what?

• POLL

http://strawpoll.me/6324278

I thought it'd be fun to find out everyone's favourite (character exclusive to the AU). I only listed characters that have appeared in the story, I decided against adding the Whitehill guards because we've only really seen them fight with Torrhen, not a lot of dialogue with them.

My personal favourite is Namond Glenmore.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.