"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I really want them to get completely tired out and make my favourite game a stale bore too.

Chris_93 posted: »

Please Telltale, no more new titles, just stick to The Walking Dead, it's what makes you special.

• edited February 2016

I don't see why. I would think the only people who would complain would be people who just like finding reasons to complain, or people who are offended when even a mouse farts in the room. As long as it was done with "respect" there shouldn't be any problems what so ever.

Just about every WWII buff loves playing a game based on the German side because they're so bloody rare outside of multiplayer games. So the market exist. I started on Wolfenstein as it was just a lot more fun being the Germans, and well you needed people on the German team. lol

I know when War Thunder and World of Tanks first came out, most of the best players played as the Germans, because they were history buffs, and were able to abuse their historical advantages against ignorant players who automatically play as the Americans or Russians thinking they have the best stuff. Grins Hard lesson for people to learn that most Historians are not aircraft or tank experts and talk out of myth more than fact.

Oh T-34 fires 75mm AP round from a 7.5cm L/43 and watches it burst into a fireball from 1km away Who needs a Tiger Tank bah... Love when I get jumped in a Junkers Ju87 by say a P51 Mustang, then I take him to school and shoot him out of the sky with only 2 7.9mm machine guns. lol

See games where you play as the Germans is just so much more fun.

Though excluding the Rant. I just would like a serious game. Not like say Company of Heroes where it was so bloody watered down out of fears of hurting someone's feelings. But in the end still hurt people's feelings as it wasn't serious enough and gamers still complained. lol

All this talk makes me want to jump into my Panzer II Ausf H with a 5cm L/60 gun and go hunting for players who are in American M103 Heavy Tanks or Soviet T54 Medium Tanks. Tier 1 vs Tier 5... so much fun making them look foolish. Until you run into one that has a brain... then it's one heck of an up hill battle in a Panzer II.

Batteries posted: »

I agree. I would really love a WWII game, only I don't think it would go down well with people playing as a Nazi. :P

• edited February 2016

That... would be interesting. lol But I think with the movie makers and such there are plenty of TF2 stories already out there that it would just feel like you're paying for an interactive youtube video. lol

Thread: Team Fortress 2 story mode made by TellTale? So to start off i want to tell you that i was thinking about this for a very, and

• sweet. God plz be with me on this one.

Telltale does have a Marvel game coming up in 2017, so maybe you could get your wish if you are lucky. :P

• The Walking Dead isn't the best game they made anymore, the best one now is Tales from the Borderlands IMO. Why don't you just try it? Besides TWD S2 kinda ruined the franchise because it had a lot of bad writing. Also, if they do so, The Walking Dead will become overrated.

Please Telltale, no more new titles, just stick to The Walking Dead, it's what makes you special.

• You mean Batman right?

Telltale does have a Marvel game coming up in 2017, so maybe you could get your wish if you are lucky. :P

• edited February 2016

Am I only who wishes Uncharted, a Telltale game series?

• Nope, Batman is this year. I mean we also get a Marvel game next year.

AronDracula posted: »

You mean Batman right?

• What? Isn't Batman a marvel hero?

Nope, Batman is this year. I mean we also get a Marvel game next year.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited February 2016

Yes, Batman is a DC hero.

What? Isn't Batman a marvel hero?

• Why did I always thought he was a Marvel hero? Anyway, what's that Marvel game going to be about?

Yes, Batman is a DC hero.

• We don't know which Marvel franchise they are working with yet. Expect details further on into the future in 2017, or if we are lucky, the very end of this year.

Why did I always thought he was a Marvel hero? Anyway, what's that Marvel game going to be about?

• Thread: Telltales next big game (or at least it should be)

Telltale should make a game in the world of the film "Alien". There is so much that they could do in this unpredictable sci-if world.

*Side-note. If they did a collaboration with Shotime's Weeds or AMC's breaking bad, that'd be cool too

• I think its going to be about Deadpool.

We don't know which Marvel franchise they are working with yet. Expect details further on into the future in 2017, or if we are lucky, the very end of this year.

• No

The Walking Dead isn't the best game they made anymore, the best one now is Tales from the Borderlands IMO. Why don't you just try it? Besid

• A company game studio focusing on only one game is the worst the choice ever existed

NorthStars posted: »

No

• edited February 2016

This comment is made by accident.

NorthStars posted: »

No

• The Mortal Instruments. I want that to be a video game.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• Yes please! I'm dying for a Supernatural Video Game with the same episodic storyline just like The Walking Dead.

kemeti posted: »

Supernatural from the CW TV show!

• CW's Supernatural please!!!! I'd love to see more Sam, Dean, and Cas... and oh, Bobby, Crowley, Lucifer, Meg, Jo, Ellen, and there's just so many characters! PLEASE MAKE THIS!

• I've mentioned this in the Jessica Jones thread, but not in this one.. I'd love a Jessica Jones game.

• [removed]

• edited February 2016

My top wishlist, please adapt your own version of these great stories:
    (1) Hamlet (Think of Shakepeares' tragedy having different outcomes based on player choices is cool! Or perhaps an original story that ties many of Shakespeares' plays in the same universe--Henry the V and Hamlet and Othello! Could have original characters too!)
    (2) A Star Wars game (Think of a choose-your-own-adventure or an overlapping story for this one--like 400 days. I preferably want to see a Han Solo-type-character as the protagonist.)
    (3) The Grapes of Wrath (Or another piece of classic literature would make for great story telling. You would be able to make the player choose how the story develops-either like the book or give the player new ways to see the original story pan out. Maybe this could feature original characters who meet the characters from the book with an original story instead.)
    (4) A Law and Order game that features the police work and the lidigation proceedings that follow apprehension of suspects. (Famous theme is a must!)
    (5) A Star Trek game (Captain Sisko anyone? What about Capt. Janeway? Can we boldly go like Capt. Kirk? Maybe we can make it so, like Capt. Picard?)
    (6) Pirates of the Carribean game. (You need Johnny Depp and the theme music. Even if Johnny is ad libbing for 35 hours, as long as his humor is there mixed in to the story it should work.)
    (7) An adaption of Klondike Tales by Jack London (Think of tribesmen in the freezing cold and settlers trying to survive.)
    (8) An adaption of Interstellar (I know this is hit or miss with some folks but if you research the time travel/space exploration from the film and then watch it a second/third time--the film is pure gold. Also pure theory and fantasy but is a great story with a good aesthetic.)
    (9) Adapt a Clint Eastwood film like the Good, Bad, and Ugly OR a John Wayne film (Maybe use original characters with an original story. Or get Clint to do voice acting...maybe look for a western to adapt that is more practical cost wise?)
    (10) Adapt an H.G. Wells novel (Because "War of the Worlds," "The Invisible Man," and "The Time Machine" are great sci-fi stories.)
    (11) Do a Firefly game, please!

Thanks for doing Batman. I know it will be good. Keep on keeping on, thumbs are up!

• Fixed the formatting on your post. Also, Telltale actually did a smaller, mobile oriented Law and Order game (although it was prior to Walking Dead, so it didn't have choice based gameplay). Unfortunately, they don't currently sell it anymore.

Mr_Reese posted: »

My top wishlist, please adapt your own version of these great stories: (1) Hamlet (Think of Shakepeares' tragedy having different outcomes

• I think Black Lagoon would make for an interesting experience as a Telltale game; plus, they have never made a game series that is based off of an anime/manga so it would feel fresh in that sense.

• [removed]

• [removed]

Fixed the formatting on your post. Also, Telltale actually did a smaller, mobile oriented Law and Order game (although it was prior to Walking Dead, so it didn't have choice based gameplay). Unfortunately, they don't currently sell it anymore.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• [removed]

Fixed the formatting on your post. Also, Telltale actually did a smaller, mobile oriented Law and Order game (although it was prior to Walking Dead, so it didn't have choice based gameplay). Unfortunately, they don't currently sell it anymore.

• [removed]

• [removed]

• [removed]

• [removed]

• [removed]

• It's too bad the Marvel game comes out next year instead, as I'd have liked to have seen a Telltale game based off of Captain America: Civil War.

• I really liked The Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones

• edited February 2016

How about a RWBY game?
    enter image description here

The protagonist would be the leader of a 4-person OC team. Some of the possible choices would be:

• quelling arguments between your teammates

• two teammates would be in trouble, and you'd have to save one while the other dies or gets injured.

• Save a civilian or your teammate

• Two battles going on at once, and you decide which area to investigate.

• Dealing with other teams at Beacon you may or may not get along with

• Send your teammate to fight a creature of Grimm or fight it yourself.

• Perhaps it would be like game of thrones where you'd play as the 4 hunters separately at different times.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.