"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Yeah! I played Knights of the Old Republic 2 a while ago, and some of the choices you have to make made it feel a lot like a Telltale game!

Smellmeh posted: »

Maybe Star Wars?

• A TF2 Telltale Game would be awesome! Playing as one of the mercs (hopefully player gets to choose which one), interacting with the team, maybe planning out battle strategies, QTE for fights with the opposite team. There is little enough story for Telltale to come up with a plot/narrative with all the established characters.

Thread: Team Fortress 2 story mode made by TellTale? So to start off i want to tell you that i was thinking about this for a very, and

• How about Mortal Kombat? I imagine playing as Johnny Cage and fighting for the Special Forces in a war against Quan-Chi, Shinnok and the Brotherhood of Shadow. Most of the moral conflict would revolve around dealing with the other factions; Outworld, the Lin Kui, the White Lotus, and trying to work with them without going to war with them.

• Anyone else would like to see a Scott Pilgrim Game?
    I think this could be amazing :)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

Back in Telltale's earlier days (before they had the tailored choice system), they actually reached out to make a Scott Pilgrim game, but the creator did not feel that Telltale's original gameplay format of puzzle adventure games would fit with the Scott Pilgrim source material. However, I wonder how that would have turned out if they asked after Telltale had their choice system become a success.

EDIT:

Telltale wanted to do Scott Pilgrim but I said no. I couldn't see it as an adventure game. All respect to them, though

Again, note that this was in 2011 before Telltale released any games with tailored narratives or choice making.

Box Tv posted: »

Anyone else would like to see a Scott Pilgrim Game? I think this could be amazing

• Not a bad idea really. I love Uncharted! I finished 1 and 2, and right now im playing 3. Im thinking of buying Uncharted 4. I would pre-purchase it if it wasn't so expensive.

So ya Uncharted made by Telltale, good idea. :)

AronDracula posted: »

Am I only who wishes Uncharted, a Telltale game series?

• edited February 2016

Thanks.

I have thought of several more suggestions as well:

(1) Mary Shelly's Frankenstein (There are several versions she released. The original was released in 1818. But her husband put together a later edition which featured Dr. Frankenstein creating a mate for the monster. Either way this would be interesting to explore and perhaps expand on. What if we got to play as several of the doctor's family members amidst the creature's revenge plot? The creature could be playable too? Maybe original characters could be investigating the murders the creatire commits?)
    (2) Sherlock Holmes (The novels and short stories have plenty of material to use.)
    (3) Sherlock Holmes Fusion Story--Basically an original story mashing up Sherlock Holmes, The Phantom of The Opera, and Frankenstein. Basically Holmes investigates and tracks The Phantom and The Creature from both pieces of written work. Could be two seasons worth of story for each adventure. And would be an origonal tale as it has never been done really that well.
    (4) Shane (A western novel about a gunfighter named Shane staying at a ranch while he heals from injuries. It ends with him defending the ranch against a gang of outlaws. It could involve an original story with characters who are tracking down Shane. Bounty hunters and a marshal. Maybe even a femme fatal. It could take place after the events of the book. Shane could be trying to just find a place away from people trying to provoke him to violence, his motivation in the novel seems to be that of a man who does not look for trouble but it finds him.)
    (5) Do a revamp or omage to Samurai Jack with a story thay completes his journey to kill Aku or Ah-chu....
    (6) Lone Wolf and Cub (the story about a samurai who loses his family and takes his son on a journey to take revenge on them)
    (7) Appleseed (I like the animes but never read the mangas)
    (8) Maybe an original story which is basically a samurai in California, sometime around the gold rush in 1800's, fleeing his home land like a ronin and is seeking revenge on a gang of bandits from his homeland that killed his master. And we could finally have an excuse to put cowboys against samurai!
    (9) An adaption of 47 Ronin

Fixed the formatting on your post. Also, Telltale actually did a smaller, mobile oriented Law and Order game (although it was prior to Walking Dead, so it didn't have choice based gameplay). Unfortunately, they don't currently sell it anymore.

• edited February 2016

Ok thanks :) I think that, is these days, it could be very interesting, it could attract the YA public.
    But now this is almost impossible...

Back in Telltale's earlier days (before they had the tailored choice system), they actually reached out to make a Scott Pilgrim game, but th

• edited February 2016

The X-Files Game.
    enter image description here

I think it would be interesting. :)

• [removed]

• Seems like an eccentric choice for a Telltale game, but they've made weird choices before (Borderlands). ;)

Villain84 posted: »

How about Mortal Kombat? I imagine playing as Johnny Cage and fighting for the Special Forces in a war against Quan-Chi, Shinnok and the Bro

• Blind, would you like a game where the player plays as you

Back in Telltale's earlier days (before they had the tailored choice system), they actually reached out to make a Scott Pilgrim game, but th

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

Would you want a game like that? What would you call it?

Blind, would you like a game where the player plays as you

• I would want a game like it, I do not know what I would call it, maybe telltale community: a moderators life, a telltale games series

Would you want a game like that? What would you call it?

• Hmm, something tells me you actually have a different name for it. ;)

I would want a game like it, I do not know what I would call it, maybe telltale community: a moderators life, a telltale games series

• Would there be multiple protagonists? Or do we only play as Blind?

What kind of choices can we expect?

I would want a game like it, I do not know what I would call it, maybe telltale community: a moderators life, a telltale games series

• Thread: The warriors

It would be great if telltale made the warriors from the 1979 cult classic movie if you don't remember the movie then maybe you know the warriors game that was made by rockstar games that was released on PlayStation 2 in 2005, the game was an instant hit selling over 37 million copies world wide, telltale can make a great warriors game and not only would fans from around the world would love to see it happen, but it would create new warrior fans too.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I could get behind this game! I can see one of the major choices now:

A) Stand your ground
    B) Run away
    C) Come out and play
    D) ...

Thread: The warriors It would be great if telltale made the warriors from the 1979 cult classic movie if you don't remember the movie t

• Sons of Anarchy please...

• edited October 2017

Thread: The Warriors

It would be great if telltale made the warriors from the 1979 cult classic movie if you don't remember the movie then maybe you know the warriors game that was made by rockstar games that was released on PlayStation 2 in 2005, the game was an instant hit selling over 37 million copies world wide, telltale can make a great warriors game and not only would thousands of fans from around the world would love to see it happen, but it would create new warrior fans too.

• Two suggestions that came to mind earlier this week would be:
    1) InFamous: Fresh character with black and white karma choices so you know what path you're taking

2) Heroes: the "reborn" revival didnt work out but just think of the possibilities! a new prophecy from good ole Mrs. Petrelli and a rag tag team of people still learning how to use their powers

• edited October 2017

Thread: Afro Samurai

It be great to see telltale games making an afro samurai game, the most recent one which came out last year was a flop it was supposed to be three volumes but only one volume was released, even though I bought the first volume the game felt rushed and unpolished and the graphics lacked, but I'm sure afro samurai can rise up from the ashes once again after all it has a cult following such as myself, when it comes to afro samurai what have you got, well there's lots of blood, revenge, betrayal, lust, honour, hiphop music, and oh yeah that number one headband that everyone kills for. Telltale games can do a great game here.

• It be great to see telltale games making an afro samurai game, the most recent one which came out last year was a flop it was supposed to be three volumes but only one volume was released, even though I bought the first volume the game felt rushed and unpolished and the graphics lacked, but I'm sure afro samurai can rise up from the ashes once again after all it has a cult following such as myself, when it comes to afro samurai what have you got, well there's lots of blood, revenge, betrayal, lust, honour, hiphop music, and oh yeah that number one headband that everyone kills for. Telltale games can do a great game here.

• I'd suggest a game based off of Cartoon Network's KND. With Wally, Abby, and Cree as the playable characters. Here are choices that would fit their personalities. Sorry if they don't/

Wallaby

A: [Don't warn Maurice]
    B: There's a stink bomb

Abigail

A: [Trust Kuki]
    B: [Trust Cree]

Cree

A: [Leave hat]
    B: She won't need it
    C: You Delightfuls keep it
    D: It was mine

• Thread: Next Telltale Game suggestion

Hi guys,
    I'd like To propose an idea for the next Telltale game. It's the awesomly Sword Art Online game.
    It should be nice To be in Kirito's body and follow bis adventures. Just a proposition like that, would you like ?

• edited February 2016

Ignore this now.

• I'd like to play a Telltale story based upon the Tolkien's universe!

• Hey guys! Here is my idea - Wheel Of Time by Robert Jordan! This is so big and living world! What you think about it?

• No

RhysAndLee posted: »

Ignore this now.

• I think they could honestly make a amazing telltale series out of dying light although it would be similar to the walking dead many aspects would be different like the night hunters

• edited February 2016

1. Y: The Last Man

Alt text

This series of comics had as much impact on the comic book world as The Walking Dead, but has not made the jump across media formats like TWD. Granted, it’s story doesn’t lend itself to video games, and it doesn’t have the crowd pleasing appeal of zombies. That said there’s plenty of stories to be told in the world without males. What makes the series so thoroughly enticing was the imagining of the new world, and the chance to explore it from a different perspective would be amazing. Telltale please make this happen.

• edited February 2016

Why not do a Marvel game based on "Avengers Academy", but with a difference?

• Well, for more context there are some TF2 comics.

Villain84 posted: »

A TF2 Telltale Game would be awesome! Playing as one of the mercs (hopefully player gets to choose which one), interacting with the team, ma

• Supernatural....... Enough said

• the last of us

• Hello good at all
    Today I come to propose an idea that occurred to me
    My idea is to make a game of " The Hunger Games "
    Since I believe that to this day there is no game based on this trilogy .
    I think many came to see his movies and I think a
    Very good idea to make a game, and that in itself has an incredible history,
    I also believe that many fans will love the idea.
    Well that was my idea that seems to them ???

• Telltale : Pokemon FTW :D
    Seriously !

• edited February 2016

I'm gonna just put this out there, but i'd really like to see a telltale version fo Bill & Ted, as in Bil & Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey. Especially if Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter agreed to do the voices.

Or maybe even a Knight Rider telltale game, with the hoff, that would be pretty cool too

Scooby Doo would fit the telltale style well also.

• edited February 2016

I'd like Telltale to make a game about the life of @Wolfenus54

I'd buy, #VOTEFORGOTY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.