Everything wrong with Minecraft Story Mode

Comments

• Fake QTE that exists solely to make you restart in the hopes of getting it right and saving both Petra and Gabriel. ding
    Petra gets in the new Order, but Lukas doesn't, even though Lukas helps just as much as Petra does, if not more. He can even get his own grey armor, for pete's sake! ding

• You dont know? Petra and axel helped the group with distract the witherstorm by lure it with the order's amulet and making the enderman to break through into the witherstorm vicinity

• edited January 2016

Depending on your choices. If you choose to Petra stay on the cave, she wont help.

• Ok, good. Not my favourite, but still good.

Episode 3 (Oh yes, I'm doing this one too.) (My playthrough was with Gabriel btw) Previously on The Walking De-- Oh, damn! Wrong game, So

• Yeah, I didn't like this one very much. Loved the sentence though

AChicken posted: »

Ok, good. Not my favourite, but still good.

• In episode 1, there are cases of cussing. 1.In endercon if you won and picked a zombie, when petra and jesse get back Jesse says "that's one hell of a zombie."
    2+3. Both Petra and Jesse say it again in the basement.
    4. Jesse will yell "Damn chickens!" If you miss the qte where you need to jump over the chickens.
    There may be more I missed though.

Spidson posted: »

Hell isn't swearing at all, it's just a word used to mean a very bad place, some people just say it as a comeback, im not sure, but I think one of the characters in story mode said "Damn" before, idk, forgot when.

• I am not going to post it in anymore threads than I already did.

If you're going to post it, please don't just copy & paste. It's not very good discussion material if its the exact same post in 3 different threads. Thanks.

• I stopped playing Minecraft story mode when Reuban died. Revive Reuban

• You can't revive something from the dead.

• Either way, patience. Its just a virtual pig death

You can't revive something from the dead.

• Episode 2 Magnus says "Crap".But I'm pretty sure its okay.

Thadbot22 posted: »

In episode 1, there are cases of cussing. 1.In endercon if you won and picked a zombie, when petra and jesse get back Jesse says "that's one

• They have apples in Episode 1....

Episode 2: "Previously on Minecraft: Story Mode." ding. Narration! ding. So here's one big problem I have with this episode, if you

• I don't consider "crap" as a swear word so is fine.

Episode 2 Magnus says "Crap".But I'm pretty sure its okay.

• In episode 4, Soren said the word "Damned".

Thadbot22 posted: »

In episode 1, there are cases of cussing. 1.In endercon if you won and picked a zombie, when petra and jesse get back Jesse says "that's one

• Episode 4: the fact that only 5 percent of people only chose to make a hoe as when you it something with a hoe it cannot be broken

• Episode 5:Jesse and the others become graduates in the Prometheus School of running away from things. I even made a fanfiction script about it.(I cannot believe I just said that)

(Jesse and the others are running away from Herobrine/The Ender Dragon)

(Jesse and Olivia lag behind)

Jesse: Come on! (Sprints way ahead)

Olivia (Catches up) : Geez,What are you?A graduate from the Prometheus School of Running away from things?

Jesse:Have you been watching CinemaSins again?

Olivia:Maybe...

(Dragon nearly roasts them and they have to jump out of the way)

This would acturally be kina funny if it really happened

• Not the word itself, but I would con the repetition of this word throughout the series. It's as if TellTale couldn't come up with any other clean exclamations. Missed opportunity.

Episode 2 Magnus says "Crap".But I'm pretty sure its okay.

• Fair enough, though the "Axel goes of to find Magnus on his own" thing can work out. If you stay silent throughout Boom Town, you see that Axel would've been fine on his own. Olivia might be harder to argue for, but still. :P

Also, I wonder how many times they use the word "crap" in this episode...? Think it would fit as a bonus counter?

Episode 2: "Previously on Minecraft: Story Mode." ding. Narration! ding. So here's one big problem I have with this episode, if you

• edited April 2016

Episode One (Part One):

Reading!

Narration!

I wanted to like the mouth animations, but after the novelty wears off they're just distracting.

People are expected to like Reuben because he's the protagonist's friend from the beginning. Same issue with Olivia and Axel.

"He kind of makes us look like... I don't know... amateurs." Whether or not you are amateurs does not depend on the company of one pig.

"I just don't want to give people one more reason to call us losers." If you hate being mocked so much, then why bother going to Endercon? It's not like you'll get to meet Gabriel or anything, since you didn't buy the tickets.

"You hear that?" "Oh no..." Unless you recognize the hissing, Axel's introduction doesn't have much impact.

Jump-scare.

"I brought you good times and now I'm being punished for it?" Good times must always instill fear.

"You brought Reuben a disguise?" Yes, because everyone will buy into the idea of bringing an unexplained ender-dragon baby.

"Well, zip-adee-doo-dah." Zip-adee-doo-dah.

"Meeting Gabriel would be a dream, and an honor." Foreshadowing.

"So... does this 'source' of yours make posters for a living?" What do these posters convey that would tell you everything Axel just told you? Jesse has a few of these posters up in his/her room, for crying out loud.

"You guys are my only friends." Wait- we're your friends?

This training montage exists to introduce players to QTEs, when narratively it accomplishes little.

Posing-in-midair cliche.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the order of the losers!" Aiden.

The event organizer's character design.

"If you need my help, you know where to find me." "None of us know where to find you!" "Exactly." Petra is a jerk.

The music that plays while the building competition happens. It's like they just went crazy with a sound sample of drums.

Reuben doesn't turn into ham until the fourth episode, and there's no way this can be prevented by saving his life or killing him off sooner.

Can you feel the heart-pounding search for Reuben as Jesse awkwardly strolls through the forest?

(Spider) Jump scare.

(Chicken) Jump scare.

All pigs except for Reuben are mindless NPCs.

Why can't we have more monster fighting sequences like these in the episode that's supposed to get you pumped for the rest of the series?

Petra-Ex-Machina.

"You're the first person I've shown it to, so you better appreciate this." Petra decides to show Jesse her wither skull for reasons we shall never know.

"That's insane, Petra" doesn't make sense as an option. We already have "You went to the Nether?" Which basically conveys the same idea that the Nether is dangerous.

"I'll back you up" and "I'm all in" should switch places.

"Creepers! ...Crap." Crap.

The introductory title/credit sequence should've come at the beginning, possibly when the Order of the Stone were being introduced. They could've hit two birds with one Stone.

Chicken genocide.

Total wrongs: 33

Sentence: A Creeper ("I'm more scared of Endermen than Creepers!") Aww...

• Ruben.

And I get killed by the kiddos on here in 3... 2... 1...

• (Everyone gets killed by the kiddos)

lottii-lu posted: »

Ruben. And I get killed by the kiddos on here in 3... 2... 1...

• UHHHHHHH HES A GOOD CARACTER STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM HE WAS A HERO OK STOP BEING A HATER AND SHOT UP!1!1!!1!1111!11!!

• They killed of a useless pig just to make kids on the fourms whine

• edited February 2016

Yeah, I agree. revive Reuban.

• edited February 2016

• I bet it would. I'll do that foe the whole series when episode 5 comes out.

Tohabath posted: »

Fair enough, though the "Axel goes of to find Magnus on his own" thing can work out. If you stay silent throughout Boom Town, you see that A

• Best sin ever 11/10

• Accurate average kiddo right here ^ if Leonardo got an Oscar so can he

Duck_Hunt posted: »

UHHHHHHH HES A GOOD CARACTER STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM HE WAS A HERO OK STOP BEING A HATER AND SHOT UP!1!1!!1!1111!11!!

• I always thought it was considered swearing if you're not talking about that place but whatever (also sorry for the late reply

Spidson posted: »

Hell isn't swearing at all, it's just a word used to mean a very bad place, some people just say it as a comeback, im not sure, but I think one of the characters in story mode said "Damn" before, idk, forgot when.

• ur jealous of rubewn juszt cuz hes best moar than u

• Is someone going to do sins on the fourth episode?

• I haven't done my version of the 4th episodes sins yet, and now that you mention it, I will.

Is someone going to do sins on the fourth episode?

• Nice! :) When's part 2?

Episode One (Part One): Reading! Narration! I wanted to like the mouth animations, but after the novelty wears off they're just dis

• That is why I revived the thread

I haven't done my version of the 4th episodes sins yet, and now that you mention it, I will.

• Everything is wrong with mine craft story mode in my opinion. The game sucks in my opinion

• [removed]

Everything is wrong with mine craft story mode in my opinion. The game sucks in my opinion

• I would name something worse than this game.

Everything is wrong with mine craft story mode in my opinion. The game sucks in my opinion

• Thanks! :) Coming up!

lucariolu5 posted: »

Nice! When's part 2?

• Ok, we get it.

This discussion has been closed.