Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• You can google it very easily, I don't want to waste my time just to prove a point to someone, I swore loyalty to Margaery and Cersei said that.

Blockb0ys posted: »

Are you talking about when cersei speaks at the end? I know she does that... But if you're talking about earlier do you have a video of it, because I've never seen that and I swore loyalty to margaery in episode 1...

• All right how in seven kingdoms did the Whitehill men (the ones that Ramsay brought along in episode 1) come inside the great hall if you chose to meet Ramsay at the gate? The gate opens and only Ramsay and Ludd enter. The men stay outside but somehow they appear when Ramsay signals.

• Ramsay ex Machina

All right how in seven kingdoms did the Whitehill men (the ones that Ramsay brought along in episode 1) come inside the great hall if you ch

• Maybe the traitor let them in since he was mysteriously absent.

All right how in seven kingdoms did the Whitehill men (the ones that Ramsay brought along in episode 1) come inside the great hall if you ch

• But that would mean he was the traitor even before Rodrik was revealed to be alive, which would make their betrayal even more absurd.

Maybe the traitor let them in since he was mysteriously absent.

• They were blessed by Ramsay's spell known as "Twenty Good Men". The blessing gives them invulnerability as long as they are in his presence.

• edited February 2016

Ryon's sword "Two Brothers" has Rodrik's name carved in to it so he'll remember, and Ethan's name to make him strong. Yet by episode 2 Ethan is dead and Rodrik is alive

• Srong

TaleTellFan posted: »

Ryon's sword "Two Brothers" has Rodrik's name carved in to it so he'll remember, and Ethan's name to make him strong. Yet by episode 2 Ethan is dead and Rodrik is alive

• Sorry about that:/ Fixed it now

Killah posted: »

Srong

• The way Rodrik screams, FOR ASHER!" is completely different, depending on whether he's saying it to Gryff or Ludd.

• Not sure if anyone posted this but;

In Ep2:
    If Rodrik is silent throughout the conversation with Elaena forging the letter or not, she will accept the bethroal.

In Ep4:
    If you are silent throughout the conversation with Elaena (partly Arthur) in the Grove, Arthur will shout at Rodrik "You aren't even going to speak to her?!." shaking his head sideways before marching off to his soldiers.

• :O I can't believe I never noticed that! Good find.

• This is just for fun.

Elaena:"Rodrik? Why aren't you saying anything? Oh you must feel so devastated and sad...Alright, let's marry! <3"

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Not sure if anyone posted this but; In Ep2: If Rodrik is silent throughout the conversation with Elaena forging the letter or not, she w

• We certainly know who wears the pants in that relationship ;)

This is just for fun. Elaena:"Rodrik? Why aren't you saying anything? Oh you must feel so devastated and sad...Alright, let's marry! "

• In Episode 2 if you ran away instead of killing Damien and tossed the knife, in Episode 6 when the guards are breaking into Mira's room she'll say "I've done nothing wrong. Those are my private chambers!!" and Tom will reply "Your privacy is the least of your concerns"

• I could have swore I saw this ages ago. It seems so familiar...

• There's enough differences in the facial structure to say that they didn't reuse the same model.

I do agree though that they look alike.

Elsera Snow looks like Ethan O_o.... They used the same model...

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited February 2016

You wanna hear something funny?

Damien tries to kill Mira, Tom comes to the rescue. Mira, seeing the chance, grabs Damien's knife...and runs away. She stops for a moment, looks at the knife, and keeps it. And in episode 6 she gets executed for stealing a knife.

• Sounds like Telltale. Good ol' Morgryn. Who knew guards could be so easily bribed?

You wanna hear something funny? Damien tries to kill Mira, Tom comes to the rescue. Mira, seeing the chance, grabs Damien's knife...and r

• In Episode 6 if Rodrik is alive and Royland is Sentinel, there is unique dialogue between the two when Royland is concerned about Rodrik's plan, if you pick This plan will work

Rodrik: "Royland, you're a soldier. You know better than anyone there's a time where you just have to trust your gut"

Royland: "There's the boy I trained. Keep your head on out there Rodrik"

• edited February 2016

I got that dialogue and it made me happy ^_^

It kinda sucks there's no equivalent with Duncan, though. As with all interactions with him (IMO) it's just generic.

This plan will work. (Also pretty much sums up why Royland is the best Sentinel)

Duncan Version:

• "Duncan, this plan will work. I will make it work."
    • "Then I can only say good luck."

Royland Version:

• "Royland, you're a soldier. You know better than anyone there's a time where you just have to trust your gut."
    • "There's the boy I trained! Keep your head on out there, Rodrik!"
    AgentZ46 posted: »

In Episode 6 if Rodrik is alive and Royland is Sentinel, there is unique dialogue between the two when Royland is concerned about Rodrik's p

• I lit up when I discovered this. I was all "That's fucking cool"

JonDee013 posted: »

I got that dialogue and it made me happy ^_^ It kinda sucks there's no equivalent with Duncan, though. As with all interactions with him

edited March 2016

In every TELLTALE game someone blames you for your choices.

1. The Walking Dead S1 "The Stranger"

2. The Walking Dead S2 "Bonnie" (determinant)

3. Game of Thrones "The Traitor"

4. Tales From the Borderlands "Fiona"

5. The Wolf Among Us "(can't remember)"

• It just stands out why Royland feels like the better Sentinel for me. He got the best dialogues.

I got that dialogue and it made me happy ^_^ It kinda sucks there's no equivalent with Duncan, though. As with all interactions with him

• In TWAU people blame you for your choices in Ep.5 during the trial. :D

In every TELLTALE game someone blames you for your choices. * The Walking Dead S1 "The Stranger" * The Walking Dead S2 "Bonnie" (det

• I had this outcome in my original playthrough and I'm so happy to hear that this only happens with Rodrik and Royland. Also it's great seeing all the Rodrik and Royland love in these disscussions since they're both the least picked character

AgentZ46 posted: »

In Episode 6 if Rodrik is alive and Royland is Sentinel, there is unique dialogue between the two when Royland is concerned about Rodrik's p

• I'm pretty sure many people noticed that but fuck it;

In episode 4, when Cotter asks you how much food left, if you brought Finn and said that you're almost out, then this will happen:

enter image description here

Wtf they are talking without moving their mouths.

• It's magic, the magic of Telltale. You see, they have this power where they make characters mouths not move and when no one notices it this kind of thing stays in the game. So magical, right?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm pretty sure many people noticed that but fuck it; In episode 4, when Cotter asks you how much food left, if you brought Finn and said that you're almost out, then this will happen: Wtf they are talking without moving their mouths.

• Yeah, now I remember

In TWAU people blame you for your choices in Ep.5 during the trial.

• Yep.

enter image description here

Sorry, I just had to xD

Kateis posted: »

It's magic, the magic of Telltale. You see, they have this power where they make characters mouths not move and when no one notices it this kind of thing stays in the game. So magical, right?

• This is the power of the "North Grove"

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm pretty sure many people noticed that but fuck it; In episode 4, when Cotter asks you how much food left, if you brought Finn and said that you're almost out, then this will happen: Wtf they are talking without moving their mouths.

• MikealengloMikealenglo Banned
    edited March 2016

I'm your host Mikealengelo, and the power of the North Grove makes me a powerful being like every other forum user in this community. (Don't tell anyone I started my own family at the North Grove.) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is the power of the "North Grove"

• enter image description here

Mikealenglo posted: »

I'm your host Mikealengelo, and the power of the North Grove makes me a powerful being like every other forum user in this community. (Don't tell anyone I started my own family at the North Grove.) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I don't think all dialogue with Duncan is generic. I really liked some of his. One that sticks in my mind was on my first playthrough of episode 5 where I had Rodrik blame himself for the House's troubles. "You didn't do this M'lord. Blame Ramsay, blame Ludd, blame the gods if you have to, but don't blame yourself" I really appreciated his words then.

• edited March 2016

I find it weird that, in EP6, Beskha is all like: sure, Asher, I'll just sneak off with this kid I just met, while you go off to battle to probably die. K see ya.

Or maybe I'm just bitter because it would have been so cool to have her fight in the battle... who knows, she could have even protected Asher / Rodrik from Harys, maybe even ensured they killed whichever Whitehill survived... oh well.

• Ryon had to get out of there.. he's a child and the battlegrounds is no place for him.

Beskha was alright with having to take Ryon away.

Even with Beskha? The Forresters had no chance in that war.

I find it weird that, in EP6, Beskha is all like: sure, Asher, I'll just sneak off with this kid I just met, while you go off to battle to p

• edited March 2016

Or she could have died taking down a handful of soldiers who won't matter in the long run

I find it weird that, in EP6, Beskha is all like: sure, Asher, I'll just sneak off with this kid I just met, while you go off to battle to p

edited March 2016

Asher himself tells her before the truce meeting that whatever happens to him she must get Ryon out alive.

edited March 2016

So, how does Frostfinger find out that Gared killed Britt? The only one who knew about it was Finn, who gets his say the next day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.