Uncharted Thread

Comments

• Which is why I am also being careful to not look at google or any social media relating to Uncharted 4 until I've completed the story.

AronDracula posted: »

Looks like TheRadBrad and Yogscast Hannah already begun getting and playing the game. Hope their thumbails won't contain spoilers.

• I did watch some of his playthroughs on Uncharted as well.

Oh, I've been looking for some good Uncharted playthroughs! The only one I've seen play all 3 games, in chronological order, is ChristopherOdd.

• You watch ChristopherOdd?

I did watch some of his playthroughs on Uncharted as well.

• The bad thing is that I subscribed to their channel and I dunno how I should avoid the subscrptions.

Which is why I am also being careful to not look at google or any social media relating to Uncharted 4 until I've completed the story.

• TF2 what?

TF2?

• edited May 2016

Just click subscribe again, and if the subscribe button is red or blue, you're unsubscribed.

The bad thing is that I subscribed to their channel and I dunno how I should avoid the subscrptions.

• edited May 2016

The animated one is TF2. That's what I meant.

TF2 what?

• I meant Overwatch.

The animated one is TF2. That's what I meant.

• Oh okay.

I meant Overwatch.

• One more day. At least in America.

• This is it, everyone. 10 May 2016.

• <----- Whatcha think?

• LOL

<----- Whatcha think?

• Well, if Uncharted 4 is out, I might as well have Drake for my profile pic until I finish the game.

LOL

• Oh hey, remember that bridge scene in the first game? Did you think Elena was gonna drop the camera or hold onto it?

LOL

• Can someone who's played the game tell me how long it is?

• i didnt play it but i heard it the longest one by far.so expect 20h campaign.i think

No_username posted: »

Can someone who's played the game tell me how long it is?

• About 12-14h from what I've heard

No_username posted: »

Can someone who's played the game tell me how long it is?

• All right! Bring on the hype train!!

<----- Whatcha think?

• edited May 2016

)(I know it comes out tomorrow, but I won't have time to visit this thread, I'll be too busy playing it so...)

Greatness Awaits. Seek Your Fortune. One Last Time!! The most anticipated game of 2016 is here, and I'm readyyyy!

bring it on

EDIT:[No wait I found a better gif.. here we go .^^^^]

• Retailers broke embargo. Not my fault. :)

AChicken posted: »

Say what? Just finished? did you get your hands on one of those illegal copies?...

• I did expect her to lose her camera.

• Not much

You watch ChristopherOdd?

• edited May 2016

Game is great so far

• I honestly thought she wasn't gonna drop it and she'd die. I didn't want her to, but I just thought she would.

I did expect her to lose her camera.

• 10/10 ?

Game is great so far

• I'm getting my copy later tonight. So EXCITED!

• Yes, Jacksepticeye makes a playthrough on this game for his channel as well. I can't wait to watch other youtubers' reactions.

• edited May 2016

I played that mini game in chapter 4 for 2 n half hours only to find out i couldn't beat the score until much later. I was strangely dedicated to beating elana's score. :|

• Um , Mark does not only care about indie and horror games. The channel has a variety of different genres. He played the Last Of Us because he'd been following the development and thought it looked cool.

Nah, Markiplier cares about horror and indie games only. Still don't know why he played The Last of Us, why people consider it a horror game?

• Then why the hell doesn't he make playthroughs on other awesome games like Uncharted triology, The Walking Dead, InFamous series etc.?

Um , Mark does not only care about indie and horror games. The channel has a variety of different genres. He played the Last Of Us because he'd been following the development and thought it looked cool.

• 9 or 10 so far

10/10 ?

• You can, actually. There's a hidden trophy for doing so (but I haven't seen someone doing it)

• Because it's his channel and he just hasn't?

Then why the hell doesn't he make playthroughs on other awesome games like Uncharted triology, The Walking Dead, InFamous series etc.?

• edited May 2016

Okay, so, after playing about 2 hours of the story, I like it. Without being too spoilery about things, the new storytelling approach is good. New and strange to see for Uncharted, but it grows on you. It is worth mentioning that they used a lot of elements from the Last of Us, (object interactivity, different collectibles, slower-paced opening), which is new to Uncharted, but that's actually a good thing considering all the things they set up (a lot of exposition for the characters, setting up the time frame and main goal of the plot...) It took me a while to figure out what order the story was being told, (It's probably Chp. 1 - 2, U1, U2, U3, Chp. 3 - 5, etc...)

I'm sure about 20-30 minutes of my time was spent on looking for treasures in all the areas though, because I couldn't find much and it says I've already missed about 4, so go me and my exploring, I guess... woohoo...

• edited May 2016

I was laughing so hard at that part, first we have Nate playing a "TV game thing" on a PlayStation 1, with crash bandicoot - a Naughty Dog game, being played in Uncharted 4. I loved that scene. But I couldn't beat the high score though... (so sorry If you saw this slight spoiler, I forgot to put a spoiler tag on it before posting it.)

• I watched Jack play it last night , and I was very impressed by Uncharted 4. It reminds me of the Tomb Raider reboots.

• Loving it so far. The story is pretty decent and the graphics are top notch

• so guys without going into spoilers,can you answer me a few questions:
    Is the game better in tearms of story than the last of us and uncharted 2?
    does story have lot twist?is it predictable?and is there any jaw-droping moment?
    please answer these but no spoilers

• I heard from a lot of people say it is awesome and better than TLOU and UC2.

so guys without going into spoilers,can you answer me a few questions: Is the game better in tearms of story than the last of us and unchar

Sign in to comment in this discussion.