Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• I've been looking for a walkthrough that actually finds one of Soren's books in the White Pumpkin's lair, and NOTHING! Stampy (the real one) hasn't uploaded the part where he (the character), Jesse, and Petra find the lair yet. So I tweeted him to examine a bookcase twice. Hopefully he gets the message. Also, HOW IN THE WORLD DO THE PLAYERS KEEP MISSING THAT BOOK IN THIS EPISODE? It's like they don't want to take their time.

Also, if you tell Petra to let it go, she won't make that ship teasing smile.

In the beginning, I think you might find a herobrine during the zombie chase.

• Have you've seen all the playthrough times on youtube (like 90 minutes on all of them) of course they don't take their time.

• That's only for looking through the white pumpkin painting later on

I noticed the rabbit's cute eyes, but for some reason I didn't realize it was Cassie. I thought she would always have her white pumpkin eyes... but it makes sense that she wouldn't always.

• edited June 2016

I take my time but that doesn't necessarily mean I double click on every object lol. More often than not you just get the same line repeated

• edited June 2016

From Episode 1:

Petra: "Whatever we do, we do it together!"

Jesse and Petra: pull out unicycles and ride them

Olivia: here come dat boi

Axel: o shit waddup

• Wow, on the actual game, instead of saying 'Episode 6 out now' in the corner, it says 'Join the Minecraft Community!' I literally just came off here, but I think MCSM is trying to lead me back again.

• She played MCSM ep. 6 because she was in it and she stopped at part 5. You know how each episode is dived into six parts? She only played five parts.

AChicken posted: »

Well, I checked it out and LDShadowlady doesn't really play Story Mode, only the original minecraft. And she only showed the "Murder Mystery" part because you've probably seen many other youtubers play through it all... @I-Love-MCSM-Music

• Something I noticed while on the 'Choose character' screen: Male Jesse is one pixel shorter than Female Jesse.

• Did you know that originally Minecraft was going to be named Minecraft: The Order of the Stone. I'm sure thats where they got the name.

When Soren is telling his version of how they 'killed' the Ender Dragon, you have a choice to say "You rode a dragon?" and Soren's reply is

• Yeah... I only saw the option to let Lizzie die...

AChicken posted: »

Wait, how can he get axed by the White Pumpkin?

• It is :)

Did you know that originally Minecraft was going to be named Minecraft: The Order of the Stone. I'm sure thats where they got the name.

• edited June 2016

Imagine them arguing! xD

Female!Jesse: I'm taller than you!

Male!Jesse: By ONE PIXEL. ONE. PIXEL.

Something I noticed while on the 'Choose character' screen: Male Jesse is one pixel shorter than Female Jesse.

• Minecraft: Meme Mode confirmed

From Episode 1: Petra: "Whatever we do, we do it together!" Jesse and Petra: pull out unicycles and ride them Olivia: here come dat boi Axel: o shit waddup

• Here's one very important detail Jesse forgot. The zombie spawners in the basement. Come next sunset, TwoMoon Land will be swarming with zombies once again. Because Jesse forgot to destroy the spawners. Oops.

• After the White Pumpkin kills Lizzie, when he stands next to the fireplace, his Axe is turned the wrong way.

• Female Jesse: Yeah, be jealous SHORT-ASS!
    Male Jesse: One. Pixel!

Lazy_DC posted: »

Imagine them arguing! xD Female!Jesse: I'm taller than you! Male!Jesse: By ONE PIXEL. ONE. PIXEL.

• Is there an image of this?

• I think I know how those paintings of Jesse's Gang and the Youtubers were there. Cassie was spying on them and she left an invitation there, then made paintings of their appearances, and when Jesse's Gang was teleported to the dimension, Cassie was spying on them too, quickly put another Invitation, then set out quickly to the Mansion and made paintings of Jesse's Gang too.

• I kept missing it. I thought it would repeat. If only Jesse checked hard.

• Female Jesse: Yes. One. Pixel. Taller. Than. You!

Female Jesse: Yeah, be jealous SHORT-ASS! Male Jesse: One. Pixel!

• I remember gravity falls ;-;

MMeister123 posted: »

Female Jesse: Yes. One. Pixel. Taller. Than. You!

• JimMate789 posted: »

Is there an image of this?

• Wow that's a glitch.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Ye http://imgur.com/a/jkLjk

• Did anyone forget this one? This was from Episode 2.

Axel

You see Axel? He has an arrow in his knee. Do you know what that means?

• Let the memes be unleashed

Minecraft: Meme Mode confirmed

• It would be like that one scene in gravity falls! xD

Lazy_DC posted: »

Imagine them arguing! xD Female!Jesse: I'm taller than you! Male!Jesse: By ONE PIXEL. ONE. PIXEL.

• I don't get it what does it mean (excuse the stupidity)

JimMate789 posted: »

Did anyone forget this one? This was from Episode 2. You see Axel? He has an arrow in his knee. Do you know what that means?

• Skyrim refrence.
    "I was once a brave adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee!"

Did anyone forget this one? This was from Episode 2. You see Axel? He has an arrow in his knee. Do you know what that means?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

enter image description here

I don't get it what does it mean (excuse the stupidity)

• How did I never get that?!

• Wow, forget Alduin, we have a psycho archer on the loose shooting adventurers in the knee! The Dragonborn needs to stop wasting his time shooting dragons and take down this archer!

MMeister123 posted: »

How did I never get that?!

• I was expecting just a reply but now this comments thread is now 99.99% about Skyrim.

• edited June 2016

In the end credits...........there is the name "John Miller" ........IS THIS DONALD TRUMP???

• Oh no.

veddy posted: »

In the end credits...........there is the name "John Miller" ........IS THIS DONALD TRUMP???

• edited June 2016

Did you mean this:

http://imgur.com/ftMBmYC

• No it was "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."

Skyrim refrence. ** "I was once a brave adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee!"

• I think you might find a herobrine during the zombie chase.

Where? Is there an image of this?

• Memer

Let the memes be unleashed

• ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.