Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• They did something like that to my friend and I thought that I'll kill them

And when Episode 7 is out, my friends will prank me with saying MCSM Sucks and a ton of Dislikes in my MCSM video

• Yeah

What I mean by this is that you keep on saying that "Ill report you for spam" for just a small joke Or closing threads, you wanna close a lot the threads, even if it does relate to MCSM!

• now @JimMate789 is so serious and mean at this time... why?

• I thought i burn them with Enchanted Flint and Steel

Catlover11 posted: »

They did something like that to my friend and I thought that I'll kill them

• Yeah! I mean , first time he replied to one of @Rocked03 's comments , I gave his reply a thumbs up , but this time when he replied to @Rocked03 's comment he took it abit too far...

What I mean by this is that you keep on saying that "Ill report you for spam" for just a small joke Or closing threads, you wanna close a lot the threads, even if it does relate to MCSM!

• Yes yes, this is what I'm saying!!!

now @JimMate789 is so serious and mean at this time... why?

• Yeah he was hashtaging it too!!

Cuwwa posted: »

Yeah! I mean , first time he replied to one of @Rocked03 's comments , I gave his reply a thumbs up , but this time when he replied to @Rocked03 's comment he took it abit too far...

• Gosh darn man!!

JimMate789 posted: »

STOP BEGGING OR I'LL REPORT YOU FOR SPAM!

• Yes

In October mcsm 1st anniversary

• I feel like we might get a release date next week or some new information but that's just a theory...A GA- Oh! Wrong website

• all caps is spam so

JimMate789 posted: »

STOP BEGGING OR I'LL REPORT YOU FOR SPAM!

• I wont lose hope, july aint over yet

Linkyop posted: »

Again silence. If so far this episode did not get ANY certification, I'm afraid that we have set up in August...

• SarniX posted: »

Speaking of birthday's.. mine is in 4 days.

• puberty

now @JimMate789 is so serious and mean at this time... why?

• Happy early birthday! :D

SarniX posted: »

Speaking of birthday's.. mine is in 4 days.

• What the...

QueenMaddy posted: »

puberty

• Job said July.

Again silence. If so far this episode did not get ANY certification, I'm afraid that we have set up in August...

• Lol? Huh? Do you want to tell us something?

I feel like we might get a release date next week or some new information but that's just a theory...A GA- Oh! Wrong website

• I hope that in episode 7 enchanted flint and steel will be red. :D

I thought i burn them with Enchanted Flint and Steel

• It was a reference to the YouTube channel Game Theory he says it at the end of his videos

Lol? Huh? Do you want to tell us something?

• Red is my favorite colour

I hope that in episode 7 enchanted flint and steel will be red.

• Well 19 or 26 june

It was a reference to the YouTube channel Game Theory he says it at the end of his videos

• edited July 2016

If the episodes are issued on Tuesdays, episode 7 can go 19 or 26 July. However, I have concerns about the fact that the episode has not yet received any assessment of the age group, and they last a little...

ARGH! I can't wait! For each episode worth the wait!

On another note: speculation about episode 8 will be created after the publication of episode 7, right?

• They have finished Voice Over sessions and episode 8 table read is done so probably when episode 7 come out all they need to do is animate the episode and rate it and maybe that'll be it (not sure just my thoguhts probably didn't make sense)

If the episodes are issued on Tuesdays, episode 7 can go 19 or 26 July. However, I have concerns about the fact that the episode has not yet

• Thanks!

Happy early birthday!

• "... and Soren the Architect. Builder of Worlds, and leader of the Order of the Stone." -Episode 1 -- THE ORDER OF THE STONE.

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP.

"Soren the Architect. Builder of Worlds, and leader of the Order of the Stone."

BUILDER OF WORLDS.

I originally thought his books was just an Easter egg, but maybe it's more than that. (I know there are already theories, but this adds to them.)

• Also, The Flints and Steels have been different colors, blue, then green..

JUST LIKE THE AMULET.

Blue, Greed, Red, White (not including Ivor I guess, but maybe the blue represents Ivor and Gabriel)

I don't know really, just throwing stuff out there.

"... and Soren the Architect. Builder of Worlds, and leader of the Order of the Stone." -Episode 1 -- THE ORDER OF THE STONE. WAIT WAIT W

• Mines Green...

Red is my favorite colour

• edited July 2016

Interesting theory...

I guess we'll find out in time...

Also, The Flints and Steels have been different colors, blue, then green.. JUST LIKE THE AMULET. Blue, Greed, Red, White (not includin

• I cant login to my minecraft story mode on my computer i can get episode 1 by just playing, but when i try to login it tells me that it isnt connected. But it is! And i had bought episodes 6-8 on it. What do i do. Ps staff i love in NJ

• Email to telltale

Edog90 posted: »

I cant login to my minecraft story mode on my computer i can get episode 1 by just playing, but when i try to login it tells me that it isnt connected. But it is! And i had bought episodes 6-8 on it. What do i do. Ps staff i love in NJ

• Good idea but what is there email

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Edog90 posted: »

I cant login to my minecraft story mode on my computer i can get episode 1 by just playing, but when i try to login it tells me that it isnt connected. But it is! And i had bought episodes 6-8 on it. What do i do. Ps staff i love in NJ

• Thank you guys for the asvice!

• edited July 2016

I hope blue! But since there are two episodes I bet blue and red! :D Edit For some reason I forgot there was blue. I now am hoping for yellow! Or red would still be nice :)

I hope that in episode 7 enchanted flint and steel will be red.

• When you said about the Flint and steel, am I being dumb or is there NOT a white one

• 2 Flint and steels left , 2 colours left. (Red and white)

Fullerjude posted: »

When you said about the Flint and steel, am I being dumb or is there NOT a white one

• I have a theory about the thumbnail for ep 7 the first achievement is titled "Fighting worlds" so you will probably choose between two different factions but I think Ivor is going to want to choose one faction and Petra wants to join the opposite one so you will have to choose to go with Petra or Ivor just like in episode 5 get arrested with Ivor or run with Petra. I think that Ivor may die this episode though because he is not in episode 8 thumbnail.

• I know this is unrelated to the waiting of episode 7 but does anyone think that the last 2 episodes have been really great??

I mean I liked the whole thing to do with the Order of the Stone, but i'm really having fun with these singular adventure episodes. I like seeing these different worlds and new characters (plus Ivor is really fun to have around).

I know a lot of people may disagree but I wouldn't mind having more of these episodes in the future, when no.7 and 8 come out.

• My theory is that their original world is some kind of super-world that reigns supreme over all the other worlds (if you will) and so you not only need a portal key, but like a super portal key or something like that. In order to get a super portal key, you have to craft all the other portal keys together, but like the formidi-bomb it will only be a matter of seconds before it disassembles and all regular keys go back to where they were before. Why only a matter of seconds? Because this is a best seller story, and that means suspense, problems and difficulties like this. Anyway, I think that Episode 7 will be mostly a montage of them getting keys and in the end something happens (probably something redstone-ey) and in episode 8 they need to get one more flint and steel but something is really wrong, like its at the bottom of the ocean (which would explain the Sea Lantern-portal) and finally in the end of the episode the get it and then there's that Soren battle that someone predicted a while back. That's my theory.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.