Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• But episode 6 had nothing to do with the portal outline, so why think abot the portal outline for episode 7?

Nah! Notice the outline of the portal. It's probably a redstoney episode. I think a journey's end may have something to do with the end. Maybe they will fight the ender dragon.

• I'm already worried about the ships that are going on!

Honestly, I'm worried about the episode. I'm worried about deaths, ships, favorite characters and so much more.

• Sad. D;

mine ends 15th july

• It's a Game Theory and shall stay as a theory until we have more evidence. ;)

SarniX posted: »

"... and Soren the Architect. Builder of Worlds, and leader of the Order of the Stone." -Episode 1 -- THE ORDER OF THE STONE. WAIT WAIT W

• Yeah, pretty much a would you rather question.

Side with someone who suffered

OR

Side with someone who has knowledge

Chapik123 posted: »

Side with Petra: Don't you even know what Petra has been through? She was dying/her memory was erased! Don't give her such a bad time Ivor,

• No News = Peaceful mode

• Though, I might be COMPLETELY wrong, and there is no white one.

Then it'd be really awkward.

._.

Cuwwa posted: »

2 Flint and steels left , 2 colours left. (Red and white)

• He's also not in the episode 6 thumbnail..

Creeper1846 posted: »

I have a theory about the thumbnail for ep 7 the first achievement is titled "Fighting worlds" so you will probably choose between two diffe

• The exit portal is the same thing as the entrance portal, so they have to look for theirs. Also, all the portals are already lit.

SethomanT posted: »

My theory is that their original world is some kind of super-world that reigns supreme over all the other worlds (if you will) and so you no

• If there is any more new except for the trailers and actual episodes.

Get it?

Cuz there's barely any more news?

Ok I'll stop talking.

Lazy_DC posted: »

It's a Game Theory and shall stay as a theory until we have more evidence.

• Aww man!

No News = Peaceful mode

• edited July 2016

Some times, you are just bored on the TellTale Community: So here is some funny episode names i came up with.

Episode 1- Little Johnny wants to play the witherstorm game

Episode 2- Trying to get Michael Bay or Microsoft

Episode 3- I don't see why we need to look for a guy who lives in the end singing about Larry being scary

Episode 4- Little Johnny wants to finish the witherstorm game

Episode 5- Why do we need to go to the sky after we became heroes?

Episode 6- Why did we need to come to a mansion full of traps that could get us killed?

Episode 7- Why do we need to go to a place of redstonyists?

Episode 8- I just really hope we can go home by now because I don't like this portal nonsense!

BONUS:

Episode 9- Finally can we defeat the guy who said Larry may seem scary but he is a swell guy?

Episode 10- I just need to bring my pig back, and it will happen!

@MetallicaRules please dont judge about the last episode name and/or send me the video of you screaming about what you think if someone wants reuben back, this is my funny comment.

• Well yea, but it didn't show us the entire hallway. The Supreme portal could be at the end of the Hall.

The exit portal is the same thing as the entrance portal, so they have to look for theirs. Also, all the portals are already lit.

• Sorry it's just that that user I'm responding to was begging for something.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

all caps is spam so

• Oh yeah. Well I guess we will see what happens.

He's also not in the episode 6 thumbnail..

• yeah I like ivor too. I can see telltale making DLC'S forever for this season, unless they want a whole new characters etc.. :)

xValkyx posted: »

I know this is unrelated to the waiting of episode 7 but does anyone think that the last 2 episodes have been really great?? I mean I lik

• edited July 2016

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who believes that will happen!

MMeister123 posted: »

Unless we get to see a flashback to Jesse meeting Reuben. We had a very small tease about that in Episode 4. Seeing them meet would be adorable.

• Hehehe

Some times, you are just bored on the TellTale Community: So here is some funny episode names i came up with. Episode 1- Little Johnny wa

• I'd love to see BigB in the game! I think he should've been in ep 6 because it was a murder mystery!

guyalf1 posted: »

If they add more youtubers, i bet they would add PopularMMOs (but unmasked) and his gf jen, AntVenom, BigB, bajan and logdotzip.

• Here are my theories for the other two episodes, judging by the splash screens. Okay, so for Episode 7, I'm guessing that Petra and Ivor push Jesse to make a very tough decision where whatever you choose will make one of them eternally hate you. As for the episode title, I'm guessing that there's a limitation on the next portal as to how many people can enter, and of course Jesse and Lukas go, but I'm guessing that you could choose to bring Petra or Ivor with you. For Episode 8, I'm to believe that Aiden will escape from jail, and go on a murderous rampage, find the command block that Soren used to encase the Ender Dragon in, and respawn it into the world. And, I would like to think that at this point, Olivia and Axel would catch up to you, and push you to make another tough decision, a'la Magnus and Ellegaard, where if you pick one character over another, the character you side with would die.

• Mine as well!

Jakegaming posted: »

My favorite YouTuber from minecraft story mode episode 6 was dantdm

• The thing about Aiden and the command block, the command block was destroyed in Episode 4...

fred10359 posted: »

Here are my theories for the other two episodes, judging by the splash screens. Okay, so for Episode 7, I'm guessing that Petra and Ivor pus

• Your opinion: "Want romance between Jesse female and Ivor!"
    My opinion: I want female Jesse and Lukas romance!
    Your opinion though. I can't change anything about that.

denik52 posted: »

Want romance between Jesse female and Ivor!

• Hmm.. Maybe..

Well yea, but it didn't show us the entire hallway. The Supreme portal could be at the end of the Hall.

• Oh, so the same command block Ivor used to create the Wither Storm is the exact same one that Soren used?? I kinda thought that there would be more than one command block.

• Oh, so the same command block Ivor used to create the Wither Storm is the exact same one that Soren used?? I kinda thought that there would be more than one command block.

• Pokemon Go is out for any Pokemon fans out there.

• Because a Minecraft story mode thread is the perfect place to post this.

Pokemon Go is out for any Pokemon fans out there.

• lol Ellegaard is Microsoft when Magnus is Michael Bay :D

Some times, you are just bored on the TellTale Community: So here is some funny episode names i came up with. Episode 1- Little Johnny wa

• Its the same Block. The Ender Dragon is blinked and Killed inside it, so its unlikely to respawning, then the Command Block is safe and ready to use as programmable blocks again to create Wither Storm

(Tech Talk)

Oh, so the same command block Ivor used to create the Wither Storm is the exact same one that Soren used?? I kinda thought that there would be more than one command block.

• It's not out in Canada yet though, now I feel like I'm waiting for Episode 5/6 to come out on Android all over again...

• Is it just me, or is Petra taller than the others?

• They have blue...

I hope blue! But since there are two episodes I bet blue and red! Edit For some reason I forgot there was blue. I now am hoping for yellow! Or red would still be nice

• Did not understand anything of your "smart" theory.

My theory is that their original world is some kind of super-world that reigns supreme over all the other worlds (if you will) and so you no

• This is ridiculous!

• and then the pokemon yours? We have a 7 episode that has something to do with mechanics and not the pokemon.

• edited July 2016

Really? It is possible that you will be able to see the romance of Jesse and Lucas. Before what I see Ivor and Jesse.

Your opinion: "Want romance between Jesse female and Ivor!" My opinion: I want female Jesse and Lukas romance! Your opinion though. I can't change anything about that.

• Yeah, she is.

Is it just me, or is Petra taller than the others?

• There might be, just only one so far we've been told. Besides, if you listened to the beginning Episode 4 dialogue between Soren and Ivor Soren said "You mean stole it!" (it being the command block)

Oh, so the same command block Ivor used to create the Wither Storm is the exact same one that Soren used?? I kinda thought that there would be more than one command block.

• Watch all the old builders be in creative mode and they totally wreck the team

Sign in to comment in this discussion.