Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• What? one month there you gone mad!

AdamRoberts posted: »

We've officially completed a 1month wait

• Oho! Could it be, however, on July 19?

New tweet from Eric (https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/751273357434236929))

• We can only hope

Linkyop posted: »

Oho! Could it be, however, on July 19?

• yeah, but 'Blinked', he means the Ender Dragon is Blinked and dead inside the Command Block (I mean, attached to the Command Block)

But the command block being destroyed got rid of the Witherstorm right? Maybe it will reverse the commands and bring back the ender dragon? (Plus, soren didn't kill it. He said in episode 4 that he didn't kill it or fight it.)

• July 19, my holidays ends. Plz no :'(

Linkyop posted: »

Oho! Could it be, however, on July 19?

• I'm sorry @EnderSlainer it think it might be :-(

• Bro, june7th was ep6

denik52 posted: »

What? one month there you gone mad!

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Just as a reminder - I'm just a writer, my account is never going to be where news comes from. Until there's an official release date all I'm allowed to say is that it's coming soon. :)

New tweet from Eric (https://mobile.twitter.com/stirpicus/status/751273357434236929))

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fullerjude posted: »

I'm sorry @EnderSlainer it think it might be :-(

• Pretty sure this is fake but I found this image on some guys YouTube channel , claiming he found it in the files...

enter image description here

• edited July 2016

Its damn fake. Look at Jesse hand when holding a sword, i'm pretty sure its an image from Episode Screenshot (Possibly Episode 6), he crop it, but he doesn't know some part are not Cropped well

And, Minecraft Story Mode uses 128x Texture+Shaders, but in this image, nope

Cuwwa posted: »

Pretty sure this is fake but I found this image on some guys YouTube channel , claiming he found it in the files...

• That Jesse is taken from this image, only flipped.

enter image description here

So yeah, just a bad fake.

Pretty sure this is fake but I found this image on some guys YouTube channel , claiming he found it in the files...

• Jeese! Look at the difference!

• Any way what's his account called?

• Just a question, the "romantic" scene you were talking of a while ago, will it happen in EP.7?

stirpicus posted: »

Just as a reminder - I'm just a writer, my account is never going to be where news comes from. Until there's an official release date all I'm allowed to say is that it's coming soon.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I never said "romantic"...? Maybe you're referring to the tweet where I said an animation was adorable?

Forcer99 posted: »

Just a question, the "romantic" scene you were talking of a while ago, will it happen in EP.7?

• so bunnies killer bunnies im sure

I never said "romantic"...? Maybe you're referring to the tweet where I said an animation was adorable?

• so red portal made out of redstone = semi-redstonia (it least it think that's how its spelled) or maybe the complete opposite of that

• Okay first of all it does not have cinema 4D SO IT IS A FAKE

• Hope it comes before or after my holidays

• You and your "I want to be the matchmaker" thing. :P Why can't you let it go, let it go?

Forcer99 posted: »

Just a question, the "romantic" scene you were talking of a while ago, will it happen in EP.7?

• I only have one question related to the ep 7... Will there be more puns?

Just as a reminder - I'm just a writer, my account is never going to be where news comes from. Until there's an official release date all I'm allowed to say is that it's coming soon.

• When your holiday?

• It's funny how some people don't know that there is a reply button (the guy above me)

• luckily someone told me about the reply button, lol

BeyondEnder posted: »

It's funny how some people don't know that there is a reply button (the guy above me)

• XD

luckily someone told me about the reply button, lol

• @stirpicus Will there be romance? Not referring to the tweet, but would there be?

• I'm sorry I didn't do reply but I didn't care

• Oh my God, the Minecraft fanbase is becoming more obsessed with romance and character shipping than the Tales From the Borderlands fanbase, and that's saying something.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nothing ruins a person's life more than romance.

Oh my God, the Minecraft fanbase is becoming more obsessed with romance and character shipping than the Tales From the Borderlands fanbase, and that's saying something.

• edited July 2016

Preach it

dojo32161 posted: »

Nothing ruins a person's life more than romance.

• Yeah, that's pretty weird, I agree. For future series, we're gonna have people move stuff like character shipping discussion to Steam groups that they can promote on a thread here on-site, so that discussions focus more on the story instead of general chat.

Oh my God, the Minecraft fanbase is becoming more obsessed with romance and character shipping than the Tales From the Borderlands fanbase, and that's saying something.

• DID I HIT THE REPLY BUTTON??????

BeyondEnder posted: »

XD

• edited July 2016

I didn't even read what you said, but all I know is.. that is fake.

Yes, I read your comment.

• [removed]

denik52 posted: »

Did not understand anything of your "smart" theory.

• You should so people would know what the heck your talking about

Fullerjude posted: »

I'm sorry I didn't do reply but I didn't care

• edited July 2016

Because this game is more a place for romance, the characters are perfect for each other!

• I'm sorry but the theory is really understood by few, next time don't suggest to write such a complex theory.

• @valnorth101 I don't have any idea what you mean

Sign in to comment in this discussion.