Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

1. A1: Fighting Words
    2. A2: Mining for Trouble
    3. A3: Trust Falling
    4. A4: Ghost in the Macchine
    5. A5: Breaking and Entering
    6. A6: Offline Mode
  • We could still get a trailer tommorow.

Forcer99 posted: »

Well this aint a trailer, only a teaser

• PAMA reminds me of Chara 0_0

• Soren ?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I think someone is controlling that robot because one of the achievements is titled ghost in the machine so it could maybe be any of the enemies from the past or maybe Soren because the robot does not sound like a villain.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Another teaser at 10 AM PT which is in around 1 hour.

/[social media platform] activate subroutine PAMA_further_examination.wav [10:00 07/14/16]

— Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 14, 2016
  • Another teaser from PAMA coming at 10am PST today:

• Nuuu i was gonna post ittt

Another teaser from PAMA coming at 10am PST today: https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/753620516376809472

• I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say that PAMA is controlled by someone with redstone, and at the end of the episode we get a Wizard of Oz reveal with a guy behind a curtain talking into it. If I am correct I'm going to give myself a pat on the back.

• Sooo... I'm guessing these tweets are being made on purpose? Because (suposedly) 'PAMA' is hacking them?

Well played TellTale!

I wonder what 'PAMA' means...

OzzyUK posted: »

Another teaser at 10 AM PT which is in around 1 hour. /[social media platform] activate subroutine PAMA_further_examination.wav [10:00 07/14/16] — Telltale Games (@telltalegames) July 14, 2016

• That's a good prediction. I like it. I hope it somehow involves command blocks again as well - that way it could be really interesting.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and say that PAMA is controlled by someone with redstone, and at the end of the episode we get a W

• edited July 2016

1 more hour

HYPE

• what are we waiting for?

BeyondEnder posted: »

1 more hour HYPE

• Well . its like a trailer in parts !

• Chapik123 posted: »

what are we waiting for?

• edited July 2016

THERE'S GONNA BE ANOTHER ON AT 10am PST.

hype

Maybe it'll come with a blog post...

Chapik123 posted: »

what are we waiting for?

• maybe a... trailer?

Cuwwa posted: »

THERE'S GONNA BE ANOTHER ON AT 10am PST. hype Maybe it'll come with a blog post...

• I think this means 19th confirmed realease if we get a little more news today but I think we will get a trailer Monday

• 19th confirmed but I think we will complete PAMA today and news tomorrow trailer Saturday and release 19

Creeper1846 posted: »

I think this means 19th confirmed realease if we get a little more news today but I think we will get a trailer Monday

• In 30 min we get another look at PAMA

• It says further look means some more info ???

maybe a... trailer?

• Heh , now your on my side of the argument! :)

19th confirmed but I think we will complete PAMA today and news tomorrow trailer Saturday and release 19

• I sort feel that PAMA is a hacker ! Or telltale is playing with us saying that is hacker

Cuwwa posted: »

Heh , now your on my side of the argument!

• Is PAMA a new character ?!?!?

• "I hope we can get this fixed soon" "More damage" Interesting very. If they would do this with Batman and TWD S3 would be cool ;)

In 30 min we get another look at PAMA

• This does remind me the true lab from undertale, it had a picture of a smile in the end... Maybe they enter into some creepy place, once again?

PAMA reminds me of Chara 0_0

• Excuse me his face to me looks like this: ㅣㅡㅣ(I know it doesn't matter and it's same thing, but to me looks like korean type of emoticon) wait didn't one of TTG staff tweeted something with ㅠㅠ?

PAMA's gonna cry?!

papai46 posted: »

His face is like I__I. Not scary at all.

• Yes, it's a CAR!!! She wants to destroy the world of Minecraft and our heroes must save the world from this machine it is not real hacking account team!

Is PAMA a new character ?!?!?

• I sorta think they are joking haha no one can hack telltale

"I hope we can get this fixed soon" "More damage" Interesting very. If they would do this with Batman and TWD S3 would be cool https://twitter.com/kenjisalk/status/753607840330240000

• oh yeah. we should just do some more spo...fgkrargjarkgjakgA
    OOOH NO

W
    AHTS HAPPENING TO ME

ITS A DANGEROUS ONE HELP.. HELP!!!! PDFOAROGFDIASG

Greetings.

I am PAMA. .

I came here to take over your accounts.

OH MY.... RESIST, RESIST!!!!!1 !1!! NOOO!!@o!

I WERE JUST JOKING WITH YA GUYS... it wont steal any account :).
    just wanted to creep you around :)

BUT YET. ACCESS DEINED.

• Well let's wait till "further examination" video is released which is like 15 min from now

denik52 posted: »

Yes, it's a CAR!!! She wants to destroy the world of Minecraft and our heroes must save the world from this machine it is not real hacking account team!

• Now I get it access denied its about machine error

guyalf1 posted: »

oh yeah. we should just do some more spo...fgkrargjarkgjakgA OOOH NO W AHTS HAPPENING TO ME ITS A DANGEROUS ONE HELP.. HELP!!!! PD

• Yep. Maybe it blocks something that jesse wants to? maybe the portal back to the overworld?

Now I get it access denied its about machine error

• Now Minecraft has MS DOS 386 Machine Based inside the game, which is hard to control and create the chaos into the world of Minecraft

Yep. Maybe it blocks something that jesse wants to? maybe the portal back to the overworld?

• Well chapter names of episode 7 and PAMA are connected somehow

Yep. Maybe it blocks something that jesse wants to? maybe the portal back to the overworld?

• Prediction - This machine is controlled by command block, and ivor takes the command block and TAKES THE HELL US OUTTA HERE, but then indicently tps inside a survival games match :P

Well chapter names of episode 7 and PAMA are connected somehow

• I didn't get to see it my browser didn't support video playback. :(

• I too had this error to fix go to minecraft story mode Facebook page u can see video there : )

I didn't get to see it my browser didn't support video playback.

• well lemme tell you what happens there -

theres a big smiling creepy machine in minecraft, says BEEP BEEP BEEP and then says blankly "Hello World".

I didn't get to see it my browser didn't support video playback.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2016

Next teaser

Upon further examination of this inner network i will have a lot of work to do Yayyyy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.