Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Lukas FTW

AronDracula posted: »

If it happens, who would you save from being controlled by PAMA? Petra or Lukas? I'd save petra

• Here is my story line for Episode 8:

Jesse and the gang find a mysteriously hidden portal in the portal room, when entering, they find themselves in a team podium, ready to fight others, as the owner of this "server" has strict rules, such as no crossteaming. Someone recognizes Jesse, apparently from the same world as Jesse and the gang, and that sacrifice leads to a book that will open up the portal back home, will Jesse and the gang fihgt past and get home for once, and what will happen when they get home?

Starring new character Miles (The guy who crossteams)

Episode coming out September 9th (LOLOLOL!)

• HYPED

Also, this comes out the day after Jacob Saggytits' new song!

• MEGAHYPE

BeyondEnder posted: »

HYPE

• SUPERAWESOMEMEGASUPERFUNHYPE

MEGAHYPE

• "Saggytits" the cringe...

HYPED Also, this comes out the day after Jacob Saggytits' new song!

• I knew that Harper's voice sounded familiar, she's being played by Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley Bennett from Community, Helen from Drake and Josh).

• YES!!! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT MINECRAFT STORY MODE EP 7 IS COMING OUT ON THE JULY 26TH THIS COMING TUESDAY#HYPED

• AND HOW DO U KNOW?

Here is my story line for Episode 8: Jesse and the gang find a mysteriously hidden portal in the portal room, when entering, they find th

• She's also on Talking Dead, like twice a season.

I knew that Harper's voice sounded familiar, she's being played by Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley Bennett from Community, Helen from Drake and Josh).

• I made this up lol

Mister Pro posted: »

AND HOW DO U KNOW?

• You're a little bit late on that xD

Mister Pro posted: »

YES!!! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT MINECRAFT STORY MODE EP 7 IS COMING OUT ON THE JULY 26TH THIS COMING TUESDAY#HYPED

• Jetra all along the way in my main story
    In my alternative i make the gay one though, M!Jesse and Lukas are just suited for each other in my 2nd story.

If it happens, who would you save from being controlled by PAMA? Petra or Lukas? I'd save petra

• It would be oddly funny if the new character loves lava as much as Ivor and they both fall in love. That's just one wild theory from me (I feel ivors lava love should have some significance).

• We do get a bucket in the trailer soo,
    Maybe?

Creeper1846 posted: »

It would be oddly funny if the new character loves lava as much as Ivor and they both fall in love. That's just one wild theory from me (I feel ivors lava love should have some significance).

• I was considering putting "Crazy TWD fan who keeps a notebook for every episode from Talking Dead," but decided against it.

She's also on Talking Dead, like twice a season.

• I think the choice is Petra or IVOR.

• I thought that was Roz Ryan.

I knew that Harper's voice sounded familiar, she's being played by Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley Bennett from Community, Helen from Drake and Josh).

• Still Petra but I doubt that

matteso586 posted: »

I think the choice is Petra or IVOR.

• I mean in all episodes

Hana-san posted: »

The subs are fine ._.

• I'm afraid android will be late again

• Computers in minecraft oh jeez

• Still waiting for a MC Story Mode compilation video with Simon Curtis - Superhero playing in the background...

• Petra. Is there even a choice here?

• Wait... If there are computers in Minecraft, does that mean you could play Minecraft on a computer in Minecraft while sitting at your own computer?

• What if its a paradox?!

Saby511 posted: »

Wait... If there are computers in Minecraft, does that mean you could play Minecraft on a computer in Minecraft while sitting at your own computer?

• Not yet

Saby511 posted: »

Petra. Is there even a choice here?

• So Shirley's in it?

enter image description here

• Any one else notice how there is a lever involved in every single episode?

• I have a pretty good feeling they're going to make us choose between Lukas and Petra

• I meant a possible choice on who to trust/save.

Still Petra but I doubt that

• I haven't seen the trailer, but from the Key art it looks to be an awesome episode. I didn't expect PAMA to have mind controlling powers and controlling Petra and Lukas. :(

• I know right? It looks pretty cool

I haven't seen the trailer, but from the Key art it looks to be an awesome episode. I didn't expect PAMA to have mind controlling powers and controlling Petra and Lukas.

• Probably Petra or Ivor because of the in-game key art

I have a pretty good feeling they're going to make us choose between Lukas and Petra

• Did u guyz see the VR? Damn jesse

• I know the new character ( IDK her name) made PAMA but what if the people that PAMA is mind controlling are all old builders a whole town of them and the one builder (the new character) that made PAMA did something by mistake so I think every character that is not Jessies gang is an old builder.

• "We fought monsters, lava, and levers to get this thing!"

Any one else notice how there is a lever involved in every single episode?

• I watched the trailer. It was cool. There's not just PAMA, but this other character I don't know the name it isn't confirmed yet.

• If you read the blog post I just looked the new characters name is Harper.

JimMate789 posted: »

I watched the trailer. It was cool. There's not just PAMA, but this other character I don't know the name it isn't confirmed yet.

• This probably won't happen but I think it would be cool if every time a key art ways revealed the in game key art would change like for example the picture of Jessie going into the portal for ep 6 would change to the key art of the white pumpkins mansion and stuff. It would be cool to see Jessie and the mind controlled Lucas and Petra as the in game key art.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.