Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• Salt as in your name :D

ASaltLick posted: »

Salt as in my name? Or as I'm salty? :P

• You will not know what happens in the end is a big surprise. I don't know either, but you won't know from the start. They're already planned livestreams. Instead of reading I would watch it in my own. Have fun.

ASaltLick posted: »

EVERYONE PM ME FOR SPOILERS FOR EP7 IN 6 HOURS. If I give you these spoilers do NOT post them here. Please keep it to the private conversation.

• Where'd you upload it?

25th of July in Indonesia btw guys, if you bored waiting, how about watching my Ep6 gameplay? i just uploaded it

• That's ok. Thanks Clem :)

You will not know what happens in the end is a big surprise. I don't know either, but you won't know from the start. They're already planned livestreams. Instead of reading I would watch it in my own. Have fun.

• The hype train passed by!

• Be ready for the feels! Ow, my heart can't take it. >.< I haven't sleep in like... a day? xD

The hype train passed by!

• Episode 7 was verified by PEGI! Yay!

• Btw, some people say that new zealand people started getting the episode.

Linkyop posted: »

Episode 7 was verified by PEGI! Yay!

• Guys, i made a little dialouge on the "next time in minecraft story mode" for episode 7 -

• Harper Passes Trough *

Harper - Greetings again, jesse had saved the land from this PAMA, but what will be next? Well, next time in story mode.... As long jesse and his/her friends find the last portal, They need to pass another dangerous adventure on a game named the survival games. Blood baths everywhere, will our heroes survive and get home? or they will suffer inside the final adventure back home.... Well, i had a dangerous adventure with jesse and ivor, since then I DIED by zombies. This was a dangerous adventure, No? well then, ill gotta go."

• So ep 7 is out today

• Its out tommorow, but some new zealand users got it already.

collboy600 posted: »

So ep 7 is out today

• 1 day, 2 hours and 30 minutes for me sigh

• Yeah, but New zealand people don't stream it.

guyalf1 posted: »

Its out tommorow, but some new zealand users got it already.

• For pc in here INDIA I have to wait 30hrs and for Android 48hrs

• 1 am in New Zealand well episode 7 is released maybe in 8hrs someone may post it

• Nope not in 8 hours, ;).

1 am in New Zealand well episode 7 is released maybe in 8hrs someone may post it

• Well should we watch spoilers gameplay before we playing it?

• Depends. Care about the episode ? No. Don't care? Yes.

Well should we watch spoilers gameplay before we playing it?

• What about you?

fancies posted: »

Depends. Care about the episode ? No. Don't care? Yes.

• For anyone that already played Episode 7, can you guys tell me how big the Episode Update file size on Steam?

What about you?

• its official its out in australia

• Someone is starting a ep 7 part 1 live stream in 54 mins thats the only gamplay i have found

• edited July 2016

HYPE

For anyone that already played Episode 7, can you guys tell me how big the Episode Update file size on Steam?

• 888.52 mb for steam

For anyone that already played Episode 7, can you guys tell me how big the Episode Update file size on Steam?

• If I can find one gameplay of the episode I will probably watch the first two minutes that's it.

• Guys, A youtuber is about to do soon a livestream about ep 7, so anyone who wnts spoilers, go watch in 8:00 PDT (Telltale Time, which is 30 minutes from now)

• For steam the episode is around 1.1 gb.

• Episode 7 live stream in 25 min

• TBH: Ill be there too since i dont have yet adventure pass.

guyalf1 posted: »

Guys, A youtuber is about to do soon a livestream about ep 7, so anyone who wnts spoilers, go watch in 8:00 PDT (Telltale Time, which is 30 minutes from now)

• And I will watch recape

Creeper1846 posted: »

If I can find one gameplay of the episode I will probably watch the first two minutes that's it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Just a reminder that if anyone wants to discuss spoilers please create a "episode 7 spoiler discussion" thread or something similar. Episode 7 spoilers are not allowed in this thread under any circumstances and will be removed if posted.

• I though if someone posted spoilers they would get banned.

OzzyUK posted: »

Just a reminder that if anyone wants to discuss spoilers please create a "episode 7 spoiler discussion" thread or something similar. Episode 7 spoilers are not allowed in this thread under any circumstances and will be removed if posted.

• IOS got it 10pm last time so like 36 hours from 10:45am

For pc in here INDIA I have to wait 30hrs and for Android 48hrs

• Dude does anyone understand that when mercians get the episode all the others get it AT THE SAME TIME?!!??!??

1 am in New Zealand well episode 7 is released maybe in 8hrs someone may post it

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They only time we ban for spoilers is if they are major ones that spoils any major plot points or if people post them to troll.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I though if someone posted spoilers they would get banned.

• Wow... Like I care to get my adventure spoiled by watching a vid

collboy600 posted: »

Someone is starting a ep 7 part 1 live stream in 54 mins thats the only gamplay i have found

• :) Good Job Son!

• It's going to be a tough day for the mods xD

They only time we ban for spoilers is if they are major ones that spoils any major plot points or if people post them to troll.

• Guys I play mobile and there has not been a update yet

• Ep7LivestreamHype

Sign in to comment in this discussion.