Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• It's still wrong because I've played it on Xbox 360

Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode wil

• Do you think it will release for android today?

Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode wil

• Is the episode out on steam?

• No androids are late

Release posted: »

Do you think it will release for android today?

• Sigh...

just like with episode 2, its not out on steam yet.

• This sucks I think we have been waiting long enough and since I have android I have to wait longer this is ridiculous

• Sorry if I was overwhelmed but it's frustrating

Forcer99 posted: »

Gosh.

• Android, iOS and Amazon are last ones.

iOS get ready, you get it today or late today

Us of android are after you.

• UGG When will iOS release all of you are android

• No problem bro, i'm even more upset than you

Sorry if I was overwhelmed but it's frustrating

• I hope it comes today for iOS I'm starting to get worried that it will happen like episode 3

Android, iOS and Amazon are last ones. iOS get ready, you get it today or late today Us of android are after you.

• Don't complain, you will get it today.
    In 6 hours or less i think.
    May the DETERMINATION be with android and it comes out today for mobile.
    If not, tomorrow we all have it.

UGG When will iOS release all of you are android

• Sorry I didn't mean to post the second one

• So it is either tonight or tomorrow?

Don't complain, you will get it today. In 6 hours or less i think. May the DETERMINATION be with android and it comes out today for mobile. If not, tomorrow we all have it.

• I don't really care if it comes tomorrow or today just as long as it doesn't come when I'm out of town

• Guys if your bored play this game called diep.io or wings.io

• Which is it more likely to release today or tomorrow?

Guys if your bored play this game called diep.io or wings.io

• For iOS maybe today for android very unlikely

• Well it is possible that android will release on the same day as iOS we still have 6 hours

• I'm having the same problem/misunderstanding. Currently 20:13 London, England time.

I need some help, it is currently 12:16 in the morning in London, England on July 26 2016, I can't download Episode 7, i tried reinstalling the game but nothing happens. Help me please.

• This episode yet again was so amazing. I think this honestly is one of the best Telltale games just because the episodes since ep. 4 have bee fucking amazing. And generally speaking, I've told this to plenty of people at this point, but I goddamn love the structuring of this game. I love this one huge adventure in episodes 1 to 4, but then all episodes after that cover one new adventure and threat. It's hard to describe.

• Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode will release at different parts of the day for different stores/platforms.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217607177-When-will-Episodes-7-and-8-be-released-

UGG When will iOS release all of you are android

• 5,6,7 are alot different than the other episodes, it should have been like this from the start but I still liked generally all the episodes, even episode 2.

ZillionJape posted: »

This episode yet again was so amazing. I think this honestly is one of the best Telltale games just because the episodes since ep. 4 have be

• but there are only 5 hours left in my day :'(

• Then us Disc owners follow up the rear XD

Android, iOS and Amazon are last ones. iOS get ready, you get it today or late today Us of android are after you.

• Well its daylight savings where I live so it will still be bright if this random thunderstorm passes but that should be possiblely 7pm as the release at least 3-4 hours earlier than episode 6 by the way DAN THINKNOODLES AND BIGBST4TZ2 Have posted it

Don't complain, you will get it today. In 6 hours or less i think. May the DETERMINATION be with android and it comes out today for mobile. If not, tomorrow we all have it.

• Technically... You first said it at 1:42 which means we have technically have 5 hours but now it's 3 so 4 hours

Well it is possible that android will release on the same day as iOS we still have 6 hours

• WHEN WILL IT COME OUT ON iOS CMON

• Telltale, don't be doing this to me now.

It has been over three hours now and I still don't have episode 7 available.

• When does this come out on iOS anyone know?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

Telltale goes by the Pacific Timezone. They list the episode's release date relative to their timezone (or the timezones that stores update by), and not for every timezone altogether.

Rsm123 posted: »

but there are only 5 hours left in my day

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

Check this Support article for updates from Telltale Staff if the episode is available yet in your platform/store of choice. The Episode will release at different parts of the day for different stores/platforms.

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217607177-When-will-Episodes-7-and-8-be-released-

When does this come out on iOS anyone know?

• I don't actually have any problems with the Episode, it's just that the WIFI sucks today and it's downloading slow as heck.

• Whats downloading slow?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I don't actually have any problems with the Episode, it's just that the WIFI sucks today and it's downloading slow as heck.

• The Episode.

Whats downloading slow?

• I would say today but like Episode 6 it will probably release at night like 8 or 9 Central Time for me

Which is it more likely to release today or tomorrow?

• [removed]

• Wait you have episode 7 on android

BeyondEnder posted: »

The Episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.